Last Man Standing
Chapter 40

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 40 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

The families competing for selection into the Last Man Standing show found themselves with increasingly taxing demands on their time and lifestyle as the start of the main competition grew closer. The women were no longer allowed to shave their pubic hair, but had to shave the pubes of both male members of the family. And a very puzzling instruction came out that everyone was to learn to do puzzles including Sudoku and crosswords, and to play certain specified games, including poker. As word of the new requirements reached the media, there was furious speculation about what the LMS team were planning. One obvious assumption was that strip poker would be involved!

Sam issued an instruction that families who made it into the village would only be allowed one son and one daughter, so those families with more children would have to decide which ones competed. Or rather would have to propose to the LMS staff which ones would be dropped off. The LMS team always attended such families to evaluate their decision, and sometimes reversed the family's proposal if the other child had some special features that the television audience would appreciate.

Sam also arranged for some families in which one or both of the eligible females had a bra cup size larger than C to have breast pump equipment installed in the kitchen, with two or four suction caps depending on whether one or both females qualified. Once the breast pump was installed, the father and son were given instructions on how to attach them, and from then on those larger breasted ladies underwent increasingly extended periods of being milked by the machines. As the start of the main competition grew nearer, the reports reaching the committee, and the world's press, showed that most of those women and girls were now lactating.

Finally Sam decided he had stalled long enough. The media were beginning to agitate for the competition to begin. The final preparations included making sure the competing families had sufficient of the right sort of clothing to last out the event. Each person would have their own wardrobe, which could be physically removed from one cottage and moved to another cottage when that person moved around the village. But Sam had some special requirements for what each person was to have in that wardrobe.

Some of the staff were assigned the job of arranging clothing for the competitors. "Ensure that all the women have a good and varied selection of dresses, shoes, panties, suspender belts, corsets, waspies, and bras. At least two dozen different styles of each. And of course lots of pairs of stockings of different styles, on the assumption that stockings will get laddered quickly in some of the events we will be holding. Also get the women skirts and blouses, but mostly I want them in dresses. Summery style dresses, made with light, even flimsy, material. You will see why when the competition starts."

The lucky staff members found themselves accompanying women and girls into fashion shops and underwear shops all around the country. All they had to say to the shop owners was that they were buying for the LMS show, and no objections were raised when they accompanied the women into the changing rooms. The men had a great few weeks, before reluctantly reporting back to Sam that the relevant wardrobes were now well stocked.

Sam sent another email instructing that all the men were to have ties! Everyone was puzzled about what he was up to. Nobody wears ties nowadays, they thought. It was a while before someone worked out what Sam must be up to. He must intend that they would play strip poker on television. Eight items of clothing each! He just wanted everyone to compete on equal terms.

Actually that wasn't exactly right, the principle was correct but Sam was thinking of other things beyond televised strip poker.

Finally Sam got everyone together and announced his plans and corrected the misunderstandings.

"Every competitor will arrive at the village wearing precisely eight items of clothing – for the women, shoes, stockings, panties, bra, garter belt and dress, and for the men shoes, socks, underpants, trousers, shirt and tie. And we are going to hold a long procession of tests and trials, each of which will result in one person, or sometimes more than one, removing one item of clothing."

Sam waited while everyone digested this, and he could see they were all eager for him to continue. "Suppose they are playing poker. It will be strip poker of course. There will be a strict order in which items are removed, no slipping off shoes and socks first. For the females, the dress will be first to go, after which that female will be parading around in her undies, including stockings and suspenders. And of course it might be some time before anyone else has to remove any clothing."

Annabelle wondered what it would be like, the only one of the daughters having to mix it with everyone else, wearing just her undies, while most of the others were still fully dressed. Totally humiliating, but wonderful television.

Sam continued. "For the males, the first item off will be the trousers. Our clothing department is arranging that the men all have tight underpants which allow the cock and balls to hang out of a suitably sized hole in the front, so as soon as the trousers come off the cock will be on display. One wonders how often it will already be erect!"

He grinned, as did all the members of the committee.

"I want to delay total nudity as long as possible. Draw it out, slowly taking off more and more, but if it goes well most should still be wearing something by say the end of the second week. But all or at least most of the cocks and tits should be in view by the end of the first four or five days."

"My God," breathes Finance. "We've got 16 teams of four, and for a while at the start most will be fully dressed while some will be showing tits and cocks! And presumably the television will show removal of every item of clothing. Glorious television!"

Discussion ranged quite widely with some excellent ideas being raised, then they moved on to other topics.

"Sixteen cottages and sixteen families. How do we arrange the accommodation?"

"The main thing is, mix them up. Never have members of the same family staying in the same cottage. But the woman has to perform the full duties of wife with whichever man she is paired with."

"Ooooohh," was the collective response to that.

Sandra asked, "That will be televised?"

"Yes, either with lights on or with infra red cameras. I actually like the idea of infra red, because the couple will be more relaxed once the lights go out."

"And the kids?"

"Well, there are only two bedrooms in each cottage, a Queen size for the parents so they can explore different positions and things, but a standard double bed for the kids, so the boy and girl will have to share a bed and cuddle close. What happens will be up to them. We will move them all around every couple of nights so they get lots of variety."

"In the original competition having sex, even masturbation, and any sort of spunking wasn't to be allowed, is that changed now?"

Sam grinned. "Oh yes, very definitely. I think the public is ready to go much further now, after all the things we have filmed and all the exposure our competitors have had. Don't you agree? There is so much community interest, even international interest, in this, and the games we have already broadcast have gone so far, that the authorities won't dare shut us down however far we go in the main event."

There was a lot more discussion but it wasn't really going anywhere so Sam held his hands up and when he had everyone's attention he announced, "Okay guys, I think it's time to do this thing. Let the competition commence." Sam knew that his favorite girl, Jody and her family, were in the top 16 and he was very happy with the rest of them, and didn't want to risk any more changes. "Let's do it," Sam said, opening a bottle of champagne.

The teams were notified and told to be ready, transport was arranged, and the press was told that the event was starting on the next Saturday morning – the time their media advisers said would get optimum audiences. The sports programs that normally did well on Saturdays were finally going to get some serious competition.

Early on Saturday at the village, Sam and his team did a final walk around and settled down in comfortable seats along the back of the stage in the main meeting room, eagerly waiting to see the people arriving. The room had been arranged with sixteen tables, each with four seats along the rear of the table so all four at the table could see the stage.

The families came in cars or coaches, and as they stepped out each person was given a card with a name, with first letters from A to P, representing the cottage to which he or she was assigned. Different cottages, of course, for each member of a family. They were shown into the meeting room and told to sit at the table bearing their new name.

It was interesting watching their faces as they assessed the other three members of their new family, especially how the adults reacted to meeting for the first time, the men appreciative, while the women were mostly nervous and shy. The boys and girls seemed much less intimidated and quickly made friends as they waited for the meeting to start.

When all were present, Sam stepped to the front of the stage to address them. He was very aware that the television cameras all around the room were broadcasting this event live to what could well be the largest audience of all time.

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, welcome to Last Man Standing. Welcome to the village, which will be your home for the next two months. Yes, all of you will be here for the whole competition, because we aren't going to have any knockouts or eliminations. This will be a competition for points, so all of you will be in the village to the end. Points will be earned in all sorts of ways, and displayed on the screens around the village, including these ones." He pointed to the walls, where four huge displays showed the names of the sixteen families. Beneath each family name were the names of the four members, a total of 20 rows on each wall. Beside each name was the name of the cottage to which each person was assigned, and then the current score of that person, at this stage all showing just a large zero!

"The points will also be on the website of course, so the whole world will be following your progress. As we have always promised, there will be big prizes for the winning family but there will also be separate prizes for the top scoring dad, mom, daughter and son.

"Of course while you are here you will not be living as your own family, you will be living with three people from other families, but the points you earn will go toward your own family. You have now met the other three members of your first new family, but please understand that you will be moved around periodically into other family groups."

He waited for this to sink in. Most of the women looked nervously at the man beside them, their new 'husbands', obviously wondering what the exact arrangements were going to be.

"Let's just get things started. As an example, I am going to pick someone at random and I want that person to come up onto the stage with me." He pointed to a woman sitting in a table at the front row of the crowd. "You there, in the blue dress. Please join me."

An attractive woman in her mid thirties shyly stepped up, short brown hair, nice body, wearing an attractive blue summer dress made of light material so the shape of her body, and even of her nipples, was well displayed. Sam already knew her name from studying the files for so long, but insisted that she introduce herself. "I'm Jay Champion," she whispered, but Sam insisted that she spoke more loudly. Looking around the crowd, he saw Mr Champion and the two children all sitting separately with their new families.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.