Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 39

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

At the next day's committee meeting, Sam made Sandra show everyone the chastity belt she was wearing, and explained that it was because she had cum too quickly when another girl was licking her with her tongue. That got everyone's attention, especially when they noticed how Annabelle was blushing. Everyone wondered if Annabelle was also wearing a chastity belt, or whether Annabelle was the girl who had been licking Sandra. But above all they wanted to know what Sam's involvement was.

Having got their thoughts directed the way he wanted, Sam then presented his latest ideas for the competition, a new contest entitled 'Moms and Daughters'. "As soon as we have done a few trials, we will announce the rules of this new contest so all the families still in the running can start practicing, and we can hold heats with points toward the LMS entrant scores."

"Don't tease us, Sam, tell us what the competition involves."

"There are several ways of doing it, I think my favourite is a series of knockout events where the daughter of one family goes down on the mother of another, while the daughter of that other family goes down on the first girl's mom. The first mother to climax is out of the contest, and the winning daughter and mom take on another family and so on. Imagine the ratings those events will attract!"

"Are we actually going to show them at it? You know, tongues delving, all that? Isn't that going just a bit too far?"

"That's the great thing about girl girl sex, you don't have to show those bits. In fact you cant! The tongue is hidden by the licker's head. You can show her hands on the mother's breasts, you can show any mouth to mouth kissing, though I don't imagine many daughters would waste time doing that. No, all the action will be down under the daughter's head and between the mother's thighs. We can show it all."

"How do you decide the winner, or rather the loser? How do you show absolutely reliably that one of the women has orgasmed before the other?"

"I've been talking to the medical people, they say they can instrument the women with heart and pulse monitors and so on, and they say they can definitely tell when a woman climaxes. But one of them came up with a rather more interesting suggestion. We can insert probes inside the woman, in her cervix beyond the reach of the girl's fingers, and maybe in her ass. Actually we don't really know what they will record when the woman cums, so they won't actually help us decide when the woman orgasms, but it will be fun to show on the television the readings from those internal devices, and we can just tell everyone that they are absolutely reliable cum indicators."

"So who will fit these internal monitoring instruments?" Sandra had her own ideas, but wanted to know what Sam was thinking.

"The husband, I think, don't you?"

"Or the son," the accountant hissed.

Everyone sighed at the prospect of watching male family members inserting such things into the mother as she prepares for the contest, with half the world watching on live television. Sandra groaned, "That would be enough to make me cum, I think!"

"Let's see," Sam whispered. "Shame about your chastity belt, shall I take it off for a bit? Or shall we use Annabelle?" He picked up the phone and said to someone, "Have you got those devices ready yet? Okay, bring them up here immediately." He put down the phone.

Annabelle sat nervously waiting, pretty sure that she was about to get a very intimate insertion. For the first time since it was fitted, Sandra was glad of her chastity belt!

And indeed it was Annabelle that was told to undress and get up on the table. The technician came in as she was removing her knickers, and gasped when he saw the sexy young girl climb up onto the table and crouch there waiting, naked on all fours.

"Okay, Jason, put them in her, let's see how well they work."

Jason walked over, and put the devices on the table beside her, and produced a tube of lubricant. Watched by the committee, he greased the anal plug and prepared to slide it into her bottom. Sam asked to have a good look at it first, and held it where Annabelle could see it. It was corrugated, thin then thick then thin, along its length. Even at its widest it was not too thick for a girl's ass hole, but it was very long. "Why the corrugations?" Sam asked. "Does that help the readings somehow?"

Jason gave a rather guilty grin and whispered, "Well, no. No scientific reason for them, we just thought they would make it go in more nicely."

And indeed they could all hear Annabelle panting as it slid way up into her rectum, each successive ripple widening then relaxing her ass. Sam asked, "Why does it have to be so long?"

"We wanted to get readings from right up inside her," Jason said by way of explanation. Nobody believed it had been necessary; everyone suspected it was just the technical guys having a bit of fun. And they were right. Eager to move on, Jason held up the other device, like a mushroom. "The next one goes into her cunt, and the base of it has to go into her cervix, I'm not sure I can fit it this way. Can she turn over, please?

With Annabelle on her back, diaper position, her knees up near her ears and wide apart, and the anal probe very visible in her ass, the experienced technician had no difficulty inserting the stalk of the device into her cervix, and then gently pushing it home until the body of the device was resting firmly against the neck of her cervix, by which time the end of the stalk was protruding into her womb. "The base of the thing will be just beyond the reach of the girl's fingers," he said as he stepped back.

Sam stepped forward and expertly pushed three of his fingers into the girl, and turned to Jason. "I can actually feel it, is that going to be a problem with the readings?"

Jason shook his head, watching in awe what Sam was doing. He was now slowly finger fucking the lovely girl!

Sandra moaned at the thought of mothers going through all this in front of the television! But she had to admit it would make for great ratings.

"Okay, now we need to give her an orgasm. Annabelle, don't bother to resist your orgasm, but try to hide it when it happens. Jason, you ready to monitor her? Okay Sandra do your best."

Everyone watched intensely, and everyone agreed the television could show this live without breaching existing rules of genital exposure and sexual activities. Well, just, and with the whole world screaming for more the authorities just wouldn't dare stop the show.

Sandra's head was down between the girl's raised thighs, her hands was playing with her breasts. While she worked on Annabelle, Sam lifted her skirt right up so everyone could see the chastity belt she was wearing. All told, a magnificent sight. They could hear slurping sounds, but couldn't see what Sandra's tongue was doing. Annabelle was soon writhing and flexing her thighs around Sandra's head, and her hands were clenched into fists, and she turned her head from side to side. They could see her nostrils flared, her mouth working as she strove to hide the effect Sandra's tongue was having. But she couldn't hide her body's response from the instruments.

"She just came," said Jason, to everyone's surprise.

Sam stepped close to Annabelle's head and asked softly, "Is that true?" Annabelle reluctantly nodded, but Sam assured her that he was very pleased with her. She had hidden it well. "Give her another one, Sandra," he said cheerfully, bending down to kiss the girl's mouth.

Soon Jason reported that Annabelle seemed to be cumming continuously, and Sam let that continue for a minute then made Sandra back off. It was interesting how strenuously Sandra tugged her skirt down as she stepped back, obviously far more embarrassed by the exposure of her chastity belt than she was of the many times her panties or even bare ass had been exposed.

Annabelle took some time to come down and to relax. All she said before Jason removed the instruments was, "Wow, thanks Sandra that was amazing." She said that with such fervor that all the men started to worry maybe their much loved Annabelle was going to become bi! Or even lesbian! What a waste that would be!

But as Jason pushed his fingers inside her and fumbled around to get a grip on the device in her cervix, then slowly drew it out of her, she very clearly climaxed again, making no attempt to hide it this time, and then she came again as the long corrugated probe was drawn out of her ass, stretching and relaxing her sphincter over each of the lumps. The guys realized it was sex that Annabelle enjoyed, and she didn't really mind who was doing it to her. Suddenly they all wanted to be given the job of inserting and removing those instruments into mothers across the country.

Sam called a break while they had coffee and biscuits and Annabelle recovered. Then they sat around to plan the next trial. Girl on Girl. It was decided to have a matching Boy on Boy event, mostly to give the rest of the family something to do but also because there would be some watching who found that event more appealing than the main event.

Details of the competition were kept very secret, because Sam wanted at least the first set of girls to have no chance to practice the skills that would be needed. Everyone was excited; convinced this would be the best television so far. Because this event was going on screen live!

Eight families were chosen, and brought to the LMS headquarters. The props department had made more of the benches so there was now a long line of them, one for each of the adults. The probes that went in the ass were now instrumented to detect orgasm.

After instructing them all to undress, Sam pointed out name plates above each couch, with two husbands and then two wives assigned in turn to the row of couches, and he invited them to go and stand in front of their couches. When they were all standing looking down at those awful upstanding and ribbed prongs, Sam gleefully explained, in brutally frank and explicit terms, where the probes were to go, and casually told the adults to "Please grease your probes" and when they had done so he told them to "Mount your thrones."

Sons and daughters watched nervously as each mom and dad turned to face the crowd then stepped reluctantly back, and reaching behind carefully adjusted their position over the probe on their couch. Then they all carefully impaled themselves on the probes and slid down on them until they were firmly seated. LMS staff went round checking that everyone was all the way down. Then their feet were placed in the stirrups and straps were applied to hold them firmly. Hands were drawn above their heads and secured, wrists together, to the top of the couch. This lifted the mothers' breasts attractively.

By now all the dads were sporting huge erections, and it was pretty clear that the moms also were all sexually aroused. It was very noticeable that their nipples were hard, and those without too much pubic hair were clearly sopping wet already. As instructed, all of the women were either already fully bushed, or showing signs of recently having stopped shaving down there.

Now the couches were tilted upward, this time to angles set to optimize oral sex, and elevated to the assumed height of the boys and girls who would be working on the exposed organs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.