Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 37

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

"Get me two families, with daughters as similar as possible. Specifically the daughters must be same age, and anally virgin." So commanded Sam, as he walked away from the room where Jody and Beth had gone through their ordeal. The men had dispersed, the girls were being helped off those awful couches, and already Sam was thinking of his next event.

Sandra, walking beside him back to his office, interrupted his thoughts. "Um, Sam, look, there are some details left over from today's mass fuck trial."

Sam was barely paying attention, already he was thinking through the details of his new idea. "What's the problem, Sandra? Is it important?"

"Well, chief, I don't know, but you collected all that semen. What are you going to do with it?"

"Oh, fuck yes you are right. I did have ideas. I was going to make Jody and Beth drink it before they were untied and lifted off those anal probe things. But I forgot, sorry. So, what do you suggest?"

"Well, I don't really know! I wondered when you told us to collect it what your intentions were. Sorry, I should have asked you while we were still in the room with the girls still on their racks. I suppose we could just go back in there and make the girls drink it?"

"Not very exciting and wouldn't take long enough to make good TV, just one quick swig and a grimace. No, we need something more drawn out and more dramatic. Let's get the family in front of television cameras and have the girls spoon feed it to the boys. Mom can feed the boy, and Jody can feed her dad. Using very small spoons. At LMS we can do the same, and have a race between families to see who can get it all down the fastest."

"Far out, chief, you really think the men will agree to that?"

"They don't have to. We have dozens of other families eager to gain points to reach the finals. If the Howard men decline, offer it to another family. Actually I like that idea, get another family of four, and get the four Howards to feed the new family. Tell the Howards they lose all their points if they don't take part. Let Beth and Jody feed the son and dad of the other family, and Howard and Brett can feed the daughter and wife. A race against the clock, first two to finish their meal count. We will do it tomorrow, to give you time to organize the second family. The Howards can stay overnight. Just leave the semen in the fridge Maybe you and Phil could experiment with jam or milk or something and see how long it takes to hand feed each other that way."

That night Sandra made porridge for her lover, and carefully measured the amount to match the quantity of semen they had collected. Then she started to feed it to him using a teaspoon. She didn't tell Phil what this was all about, just that he had to eat as quickly as possible. Imagining that it was semen turned her on a lot as she shoveled it into his mouth. Looking down she saw that he also was erect, so she stopped the trial and jerked him off over the porridge then stirred it all in, and started again. Rather to her surprise, Phil responded by quickly getting rock hard again! And as soon as he had downed the last spoonful he pushed her down on the carpet and fucked her, hard!

Howard, Beth and Brett were put up in a nice hotel. Jody went home with Sam.

At the next morning's conference, while the second family was being brought in, Sandra explained to everyone that there was a jar in the fridge almost full of semen from the time trial the day before, and asked for other ideas of what to do with it. Nobody came up with a better idea than Sam's, so that was agreed to be the way to go.

The Stanton family had been selected, and was brought to the LMS premises. Sam had them brought to a conference room where he had several specially made fuck-benches that a woman could lie over, kneeling on wide-spaced rests one side, lying face down over the padded top with her breasts hanging down through cutouts in the top, and with her chin resting in a support at the other side, so her face was held tilted up ready to give head.

He made the wife and daughter remove their panties then get down over two of these benches, placed so they were looking at the two males of their family. He went round behind the wife and lifted her skirt, and unzipped his cock. Watching the men's faces, he slid his cock into the wife's pussy. The husband looked distressed, but didn't say anything. The son looked excited. He could hear the daughter panting, as she obviously realized she was soon going to get the same. Then, with his cock deep inside the wife, he started explaining why they had been summoned.

"In a previous trial yesterday we collected a large amount of semen. It's in a jar in a fridge at the moment. If you choose to accept this task, you will all be sat in front of television cameras and filmed while another family hand feed you that semen with spoons."

All four looked reluctant, but nobody refused. Sam pulled out of the wife and went to stand behind the daughter, lifting her skirt then running his hand over her bottom and down between her legs. She was already sopping wet. He pushed into her, and thrust a few times, but deliberately didn't cum.

"We have a target time which we think it should take your family to consume all that is in the jar, and if you do it more quickly than that you will get significant bonus points, enough to put you in the running for the final teams. If you don't manage in time, you won't be penalized, but if any one of you doesn't agree to try, or stops before all the semen has been eaten, you will lose all the points you currently have and will need to work hard to get back with any chance of making the finals. And remember, the finals are about to start so basically if you screw up now you are out of the event."

Loving this, and wanting to prolong it as much as possible, he started asking the four of them questions about their preparations, what bits of the training they were enjoying, what they didn't like. While he asked and they answered, he pulled out of the daughter and went back to the wife, and then again the daughter, deliberately getting both of them very wet. He finally spunked in the daughter then invited the men to come and clean their women up, while he went around in front of them and had the women take turns cleaning his cock.

'My god, ' he thought as the daughter worked on his cock, 'This is just too good, too much fun! I don't want it ever to end! But we must start the finals soon, everyone is clamoring for them.'

Finally, without returning the girls' panties, he sent them off to a private room, with instructions to talk amongst themselves and decide if they wanted to participate. He gave them an hour. Meanwhile he had Howard's family brought back to his office and put Jody and Beth on the benches, and while he fucked them he explained to them the rules of the new game. They seemed relieved that their roll was only to feed the semen to others! They also would get bonus points if they managed to feed all of the semen to the Stantons within the time limit.

Of course the new family agreed to play, and the eight of them were taken to a filming studio set up with four tables, each with two chairs on opposite sides, and a small bowl and a tea spoon on each table. The table width had been carefully chosen so the person feeding had to stretch across the table with the spoon to reach the mouth of the one receiving. Sam explained to them, and to the television cameras, that the semen was still in the fridge, and would be brought out and poured into the jars just before the trial began. "First, would you all please undress."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.