Last Man Standing
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

"Get Jody and her family in here, let's put them to the office staff." Thus said Sam, after spending several days thinking back to the delicious time he had spent with Jody, and several sleepless nights worrying about how best to evolve the lovely girl. He sent one of his men to collect them, with instructions to explain the change of venue for the promised gang bang. There was just more scope to handle the event in the LSM offices, rather than in the Howard's house. The man enjoyed stressing that they could have more men available in the office.

An email was sent to all the male staff. "We are conducting a trial to see how many men can fuck a woman in a fixed period of time, an hour for the first trial, maybe longer later. Once we know the sort of figures that we can reasonably expect, we might impose trials based on that in the Last Man Standing final competition. But this week we are just doing a single trial with just one family for one hour. That's to say, one mother and one daughter. We need to have a suitably large number of men prepared so they are ready to fuck when it's their turn. As they do in the porn industry, you will be primed ready to cum, and the idea is that when your turn comes, you poke the girl a minimum number of times before you cum inside her and pull out immediately to let the next man have his go. It won't count if you cum before entering, but if you haven't cum in, say, two minutes you will be told to pull out and your go won't count."

"In the attachment you will find a photo of the two girls involved, Ruth is the mother and Jody is the daughter. For this to work in the LMS finals, the family must be self sufficient. In this case, the family comprises a father, mother, one son and one daughter, and both mother and daughter will be providing the trial data, so it will be up to the father and son to do the preparation of the men attending. If you don't fancy the idea of a male handling you before you get to fuck the wife or daughter, don't volunteer. However your cock will be handled by women as well before you get to the girls."

Another email went out to all the females on the staff.

"As part of Last Man Standing, we are conducting a trial to see how many men can fuck a woman in an hour, using one family brought here to the office. We will be using volunteer males from in the company, but the men will need to be prepared, primed ready to fuck with as few strokes as possible and then cum quickly when it's their turn. We need volunteers to act as 'fluff girls' to get the men hot and keep them aroused until it's their turn. We will also be offering full time sex after the trial to the best performers. If you wish you can wear a mask and be anonymous. If interested, please contact me."

Pretty well all the men volunteered, and Sam was astonished how many of his female senior staff responded. Were they eager to do the fluff girl thing, of did they like the idea of anonymous sex afterwards? It caused him to re-evaluate how to handle the Jody family, but also gave him a new insight into his female staff, most of whom were married. Of course, all the married ladies insisted that their husbands must not know of their participation in the activity!

And so when the Howard family arrived at LMS headquarters there were over a hundred staff interested in their arrival. Quite a few managed to be in reception, watching, as the family walked in, Ruth and Jody looking deliciously embarrassed, because they had been fully briefed on the planned activity. Sam half expected the crowd to burst into applause, or even start screaming, like some event at the Oscars. But then, in his view Jody and Ruth deserved an Oscar more than any of the packaged film stars who made it to that event! He just hoped they would cope okay with today's experiment. He was determined to help them as much as he could.

He took Howard's family to his office to confirm with them exactly what was to happen and to ensure they still wanted to take part, then when they all agreed he took them to the room where it was to happen. A large crowd was waiting, mostly men. Four selected women were at the front of the room waiting to do the fluff girl thing, all the men were standing around at the other end of the room. Everyone was eagerly awaiting the arrival of the girls. Everyone was naked. The room had been cleared of all furniture except two low but oddly shaped couches covered with cloths, quite close together, and six upright armless chairs, three outside each couch, in a row along one wall.

Ruth and Jody blushed scarlet as they walked into the room and saw the mass of cocks, most at least half erect, but only a few fully so. Sam had decided he needed twenty men for each girl, probably one every three minutes of the hour the event was planned to take. So there were forty men present, all naked except for a large name label round their necks, and clearly eager to get on with it. He had scheduled the trial for the middle of the morning, so knew he could call on lots more men if things went even better than he hoped they would. But for the moment he was sure twenty each would be sufficient.

He also had Sandra and Annabelle and others from the LMS team there to help organize and officiate on the proceedings.

Sam led the family around the room, in a line, Howard then Ruth then Brett then Jody, requiring each of them to say hello to every man and woman in the room, in a rather unconventional but appropriate way. Each member of the family had to "shake hands" by taking a firm grip of the man's penises, smiling at the man, and repeating his name. They had to greet the four fluff females by suckling the breasts of each one. It took quite some time to work their way around the room, but nobody was in the mood to hurry. For one of the men, that was enough, he spunked as Ruth smiled shyly and squeezed his dick as she said, "Hello George". George was sent away in disgrace. Ruth was left with sperm all over her hand as the Howard family continued its slow walk around the room.

Finally Sam took the Howard family to the front of the room, just in front of the two sofas and the six empty chairs. Sam took his favourite position, standing in front of a large crowd of mainly naked men and women, explaining how they, or at least the men, were going to get sexual pleasure in the next few minutes. "One part of this trial is to see if the females also get sexual pleasure, or if it becomes painful or boring after a while. But the trial will only stop if the female says she can't go on."

"For you guys, you must understand that if you spunk prematurely you will be sent back to your desks. We can't allow the trial to be distorted by someone going for seconds. So in a moment you will see the ladies undressing, while you watch you can masturbate but just don't overdo it."

First he told the four fluff women and two fluff men, Howard and Brett, to undress, while the two trials girls, Ruth and Jody, stood nervously watching. The women seemed a bit shy, obviously they hadn't expected to have to do this in front of their work mates, but they obeyed, and they and the two Howard family males dutifully sat on the six chairs.

"Sandra, Annabelle, strip to your undies, please." Sandra looked daggers at him, she hadn't been told they would have to do this, she thought they were just administering the trail. Sam had seen Sandra's look, and decided it was impertinent. He waited till she had removed her blouse and skirt to expose her breasts lifted delightfully by a quarter cup bra, and her shaved and panty-less crotch under a deep garter belt, with stockings and suspenders. He walked over to her, put his hands on her exposed breasts, moved close so the others couldn't see, and twisted her nipples hard. "One more look like that and you will wear nipple clamps for the entire trial."

"Sorry Sam," she muttered, and Sam told her to bring a cane to his office later that afternoon. She groaned, but knew she deserved it.

Anyway later, as Sandra realized how the waiting men were looking at her breasts, and her nipples, hard with arousal, she realized that she was contributing meaningfully to the event. She even took pleasure in noting how many men watched her instead of the naked women also in the room. Sam was always saying that nakedness was over-rated, and she was beginning to agree. She still had a very good body for her age, but she had to accept that she looked better with decorations on.

At last he told the two trial girls to undress. He loved the look on their faces as they did so, in front of this huge randy crowd with all the men holding or actively stroking their rampant cocks. Jody had never seen more than one cock at a time before this, and Ruth probably had never seen more than two or three at once, and now the two of them were stripping naked in front of a packed room full of naked and rampant men!

He waited until both of them were naked, then asked his staff to remove the covers from the couches the girls would be using. There was a collective gasp from the crowd. Low down in the bottom lip of each couch was a weird looking shiny steel projection a little bit longer than most men's cocks, but instead of being smooth cylinders these comprised a succession of four progressively larger spheres along the length, from small spheres at the top to a quite disturbingly large one near the base.

Sam went over and stood between the two couches, and put his hands around the two prongs. He calmly explained to the two women, while stroking his hands up and down over the varying diameter balls. "These are to keep you in position during the mass fuckings. You will sit down on them with them up inside your bottoms, all the way up so your sphincter closes around the narrow base." As he said this, he demonstrated, with his fingers, and the girls groaned and the men moaned. "The probes will hold you very firmly while the men fuck you. Also the men will experience the rather novel sensation of their cocks riding along the side of these balls."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.