Last Man Standing
Chapter 35

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Finally the village was ready, and Sam knew that time was running out. It had been great fun, but now they had to hold the finals, and it would all come to an end. Sam called his people together and said that he wanted one last grand event to be held before the finals began.

Strangely, it was Finance who came up with the best idea. Typical of an accountant, he asked, "Does anyone know how many men a woman actually could fuck in a day? If she wanted to, I mean?"

Everyone looked at him in amazement, wondering what on earth he was getting at.

"Why don't we try to find out? We announce perhaps fourteen names as being definitely in the finals, and say the last places would go to two families who win competitions. Maybe a national competition. One for the wife, and one for the daughter, who fuck the most men in one day."

"How do we supply the men?"

"Oh, come on! We ask for volunteers, you don't really imagine that's going to be a problem?"

"But actually how many men will each woman want?"

"How long do we give them? You said a day, is that nine to five? Or midnight to midnight?"

Annabelle the secretary, feeling sorry for the poor women, made a rare contribution. "Why not just start with an hour?"

Sam smiled, and offered, "We will give them the chance to stop after an hour. For the first hour, they can't stop, but after that they can say stop whenever they want, but also they can go on as long as they want."

Sandra felt juices flowing inside her, wondering how that would feel, watched by her family, while a line of men take turns, and it's up to her to say stop when she has had enough. So she asked, "Will the husband be there? Watching? Or the dad, of course?"

Phil, spurred on by Sandra as always, suggested, "The idea is to have as many men fuck her as possible. That means she will want the men to cum quickly. Why not have the males in the family responsible for that, they have to get the next men ready so they don't take too long when they are fucking?"

The accountant, who watched a lot of porn on the internet, contributed, "In porn films they use girls for that, they call them fluff girls. But our women will be busy, so the guys will have to be fluff boys. An interesting variation."

Sam smiled. Definitely an interesting variation. "Right then, Sandra, find me a nice suitable family, just one daughter, doesn't matter how many sons, then you and I will go and introduce the idea to them, see if they want to play."

A few days later, Sandra and Sam knocked on the door of the house of a family who had not done well in the run up to the competition, and were expecting to find they had not been selected. When the husband, Howard, opened the door he immediately recognized Sam as the now world famous head of the Last Man Standing syndicate. He was surprised and shocked, but also dismayed because he assumed Sam had come to tell him personally that the family hadn't been chosen. He was, of course, partly right.

He led them inside, and summoned the family. Wife Ruth, son Brett, and daughter Jody. It was from studying photographs of the two women that Sam had agreed with Sandra's choice. Especially Jody. She had been a virgin when the contest started, but like many such girls, had lost her virginity in one of the many contests she had been entered into during the months since her family first volunteered.

Sandra started, explaining to everyone what they already knew, that they had not been selected for the final event in the Village. She offered a gleam of hope, by saying, "Of course we need families on standby in case one of the selected families drops out for any reason." The family all looked eager, little Jody practically bouncing on her seat with eagerness. "Would you like to go on the reserve list?" They would!

Sandra sat back and looked at Sam. "We will require families on the reserve list to assist us with various studies that we are conducting in the lead up to the main event. Are you willing to take part?" Howard answered for the family, saying they would be pleased to do so. Sam thanked him, and continued. "We intend to have events in the finals where the females in each family have to try and fuck as many men as possible in a set time period."

Howard and Brett looked interested, even amused, Ruth flushed, not happy about that. Jody was uncertain how she felt about it.

"So what I want to do is have some families like yours run some trials, we will bring a busload of men to your house, and let them fuck Ruth and Jody, and see just how many men they can get through in, say, an hour." Sam didn't think it wise at this point to mention they were considering significantly longer timescales for these trials, he waited to see how the family responded to the idea of just a one hour fuck-fest first.

Ruth and Jody both went pale, Brett grinned all over his face, and Howard was uncertain, not at all happy at the idea of his wife and daughter being gang-banged. "Will this be televised?" he asked nervously.

"Probably not," Sam replied. "At least not live. We don't want any of the competitors knowing it's going to be part of the competition, so no, it won't be broadcast on television at least until after the finals have started and the contestants are locked away in the village." Sam certainly intended to have it filmed, for his own later amusement. He was not looking forward to the end of the LMS competition, and the loss of access to scrumptious young things like Jody!

"So, I think you probably need some time to think this over. I will pop upstairs with Jody while you talk amongst yourselves. Sandra, stay here and answer any questions they may have. I will want their answer when I come back down after fucking Jody."

Sam loved the way the parents always allowed him to do this, as he took Jody's hand and led her from the room. He sometimes took the girl to her parent's bedroom to fuck, but today he decided he would use the girl's bedroom. Her bed was just a single bed, but it would do for any of the positions he intended to use. He left the bedroom door wide open, so the family downstairs could hear any loud noises he managed to provoke from the girl.

He sat on the side of the bed, and positioned her in front of him. "Okay, Jody, take your clothes off, please."

Jody had been in the LMS competition long enough by now so she shouldn't be shy about stripping in front of strangers, but to Sam's delight she obviously still had problems doing it. She was biting her lip and her fingers were shaking as she struggled with buttons and zips. He didn't offer to help until she was down to her panties. He liked removing girls' panties, so told her to come closer and put her hands on her head, while he did so. As she lifted each foot in turn to step out of them, his nose was almost touching her crotch.

When she was naked, he said, "Very nice. Now, please take my shirt off." When she had done so, he made her remove his shoes and socks, kneeling naked before him, giving him a lovely view of the curve and crack of her pretty little ass.

"Have you had the cane, Jody?" He knew all about her from reading her records, and knew that she had been spanked several times, had been tawsed twice, but so far had not been caned. Her record was annotated, 'very sensitive bottom', and that was one reason he had selected this family.

She looked up at him, and he could see she was close to tears. "It's okay darling I won't cane you just yet, not if you are a good girl. Now, remove my trousers." He stood up, towering over the kneeling girl, and looking down at her as she fumbled with his belt and fly. She helped him step out of the trousers, and now he was in just his jocks, with his cock rock hard inside. "Okay darling, take my pants off, then we will get on with the fucking. What's your favourite position, Jody?" He knew she had only had sex a few times, and was pretty sure she wouldn't know the words for some of the positions she had been put in. "Put my cock in your mouth, honey, get it nice and slippery."

He let her get the taste of his cock for as long as he could stand, then he gently pushed her head away from him. "Okay, darling, get on the bed now, on all fours, with your head down in the pillow. Knees wide apart." He knelt behind her and reached over and under, and fondled her breasts and her crotch. Her whole body was shaking, but was that from excitement or fear? He didn't really care which, he wasn't going to hurt her. The mention of the cane was more just a reminder of his power over her. Feeling between her legs, her arousal was obvious, so he hoped she was looking forward to this.

Teasing her, and sure she would hate talking about it, he asked her, "Had you been fucked before the LMS contest, Jody?" He knew the answer, and grinned as she lifted her head off the pillow and shook it, and mumbled that, no, she hadn't.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.