Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Everyone liked the idea of the Green Light Disco. Sam ordered a trial run, using all of the losers from Regionals held so far, with the promise of big points to bring them back firmly into the running if they did well. The Lear Jet crisscrossed the country bringing families to the network offices. Six families, only two with just one son and one daughter, a total of 31 competitors, including young girls that Sam liked the look of.

He had them all in the theatre, the families up on the stage and him in the auditorium. doing the talking, looking up at them, at the long legs of the girls, all in short skirts, and the prominent breasts of several girls.

"Right, the rules of this game are quite simple. We will pretend this stage is a disco, and you are going to be split into couples and dancing. Only the oldest sons or daughters will be dancing where families have more than one son or daughter.

"The mom of one family will be selected to dance with the son of another, the dad will dance with the daughter of another family. The aim of the female is to make the guy spunk without touching him. The stage will be bathed in sperm detecting light, so all a girl has to do if she makes her guy cum is to hold her hand up and the cameras will close in to confirm. One catch. In the ceiling over the dancers will be a lot of red lights. The girls mustn't make their partners cum while those lights are red. Of course if a guy does spunk, the fluorescent lights will show his semen on the floor or on the girl's clothes, but that doesn't count, no points are awarded to either side and the dancing just continues. But of course the girl's job will be much harder after the guy has cum.

"Every so often those red lights will be turned green for a short period, maybe fifteen seconds and the music will stop. The males must stand still, and the females will be allowed to touch their dancing partners and must try to get them to cum during that time. Specifically, the girl must try to make the male cum over her face. Any girl who manages to make her partner cum while the lights are green, as verified by fluorescence on her face or in her hair under the lights, will be judged a winner, she and her partner can leave the dance floor, and another pair will be put onto the stage. When the green lights go red again, everyone left reverts to dancing without touching, and again the aim is for the girl to get the guy close but not over the top ready for when the lights go green again. Ladies, just make sure you don't swallow the semen, or spill it on the floor. Make sure you take it all on your face. Any questions?"

The families sat in silence digesting the concept.

A hand went up. "What will we be wearing?"

"The boys will be naked, the girls will be fully dressed at the start, up to you what you do after that."

One very cute young girl put her hand up. "What about the rest of us? You said it's only going to be the oldest daughter competing, so that's my sister. What do I do?"

"Yes, I know, and the oldest son. That means there will be seven of you not dancing. Four boys and three girls. Any ideas what you could do?"

The cutie replied, "I can dance sexy, sir. Why can't we dance with the younger boys?"

Sam shivered at the thought, and then remembered Judy, who could make up the numbers. Four young boys and four young girls on the disco floor, the girls in micro minis, gyrating amongst the older dancers. Why not? They would naturally try to compete with their older sisters and brothers to look sexy, it would make great television. But he really wanted time alone with these girls.

"Would you know what to do when the light goes green?"

The darling girl suddenly looked uncertain. Sam decided it was definitely time to have some fun.

"Okay, Phil, you and the other guys start testing the families, see if this disco idea can work. Sandra, Stephanie, Annabelle and Debbie take the younger boys away and entertain them, let them cum once to get over their eagerness, then spend some time teaching them not to spunk too quickly. You three girls come with me."

Gathering the three young girls into his office, Sam asked how many of the girls had ever had a boy spunk in their mouths. They all shyly admitted that they hadn't done that yet, although Sam thought one girl just might be lying about that. Never mind, he would deal with that another time. "But you realize that's the essence of this new game? Making the boy cum in your mouth when the light goes green?"

They all nodded soberly, concerned that they were appearing so innocent. "It's okay, babies, it's easily fixed. Let's teach you how to do it right now. Here is what we will do, when the music starts, I want you all to dance, and every few minutes I will stop the music and I will call out a girl's name and she is to come over to me as though the light has gone 'green', and try to get me to cum in her mouth within fifteen seconds."

It was just delightful watching the girls gyrate, trying to do it seductively but just looking incredibly sexy. After the first green light, he told them to take off their tops. One girl was wearing a dress, so he told her just to unbutton it and hold it open. He kept the music going for a long time, this was just such fun. Then the green light, and fifteen delicious but amateur seconds with a second girl.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.