Last Man Standing
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Sam called another press conference. This time the press came in hordes, fighting to get good seats in the theatre where the conference was held.

"Guys, we have decided to change the rules for Last Man Standing. You all saw the despair on that girl Janet Norman's face when she was found to have semen on her crotch, and thought she had let her family down. Well we don't want any more scenes like that. Silly to eliminate such a pretty young girl on the basis of one mistake. So we have told Janet's family, and the other families who had thought they were eliminated, that they are back in the competition.

"We still need to select sixteen families to go into the Cage for the Finals, but we won't do it by progressively eliminating families. Instead all of the two hundred families we currently have under training will compete continuously, earning points from all sorts of things, losing points for mistakes like Janet's. But the final selection of the sixteen families to go in the cage will be made from those with the highest points at the end of the training and evaluation phase. We will be showing the progressive scores of each family on the LMS website.

"We have put a lot of work into the site over the last few days. If you go to the website now you will see that we have put all the families on the website, and they all have scores relating to how well they have done so far. Obviously Janet has been penalized, but only by losing points, she and her family are back in the running and could still make it into the finals if they do well in other events between now and final selection."

Sam smiled and paused. He was thinking back, remembering the way that Janet's family had responded when he had told them that he was thinking of giving them a second chance. They were all very excited. "Just a few conditions though. First, if you want to remain in the competition both Mrs Norman and Janet will have to go on the forced lactation program and stay on it until the finals begin."

The family eagerly agreed to that. Sam had brought a network man with him, and the man had a large box. "James here will show you how to use the breast pumps, Mrs Norman. Get the equipment out, please James. First we need just to perk up your nipples a bit. Take your bra off, please, Mrs Norman."

While the man was setting up the equipment, Sam sat beside her and lent across and suckled Mrs Norman's large breasts, teasing the nipples with his teeth while his hands ran over their firm lushness. He knew, because he had checked before coming, that she was a rather plump lady with 38DD bra cup, and despite her age her breasts were still firm and delicious. Especially when her family was nervously watching him play with them. Rather too soon James said he was ready to fit the cups.

"Okay James show the guys how to put the cups on her and how to run the pump. Explain to them the time she has to spend with them on, and how many times a day she must repeat this. While you are doing that, I am going to fuck Janet. Okay if we use the main bedroom?"

The parents looked a bit shocked but were so glad to be back in the competition that they agreed and let him take Janet up to her parents' bedroom while James showed the son how to fit the pump cups to his mother's big breasts and how to connect it all up. Sam took his time in the bedroom, and taught the girl some things she had not done before, before deliberately pulling out and spunking over her belly. He guessed that Mr Norman would find the mess they had made on the bed disturbingly erotic.

He took her back downstairs, still dripping, and sat her down beside her mom while her father, under the expert's guidance, fitted the cups to Janet's breasts and turned the pump on.

"That's good. Now, there is one further condition that you must accept in order to win your place back in the competition. Both Mrs Norman and Janet will be required to feature in a rather special event that we will be running later on, probably in about a month. But I can't tell you what it is, because it is still secret. Are you willing to agree in advance to take part?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.