Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

A week after Emily's very public admission that she had been jerking off the men during that first Regionals, as well as schoolboys over the previous many years, Sam was beginning to believe they had got away with it. There had been some negative reaction, especially in some other countries where censorship was stricter, and indeed some of those countries were now banning publication or display of anything to do with the Network's activities. But the number and scope of such objections was much smaller than Sam had feared, whereas the positive reaction in his own country had been absolutely huge. The press, and the people, loved it.

He sensed that this was definitely a game-changing situation! You still couldn't actually go so far as to show the act of masturbation, not live on national television, but you could show the two people who were doing it, and Sam believed, just as with the dressing and undressing, it could be more exciting this way. So the committee was now tasked to find other ways they could film the act without actually showing the action. The plan was that in the next Regionals they would show the semen splattering, but still not show the girl's hand or the boy's cock. If that was accepted by the authorities, then the future looked bright indeed.

"How about a grand glory hole?"

"What on earth is a glory hole," Sandra asked.

"There are lots of them nowadays, in sex shops and places like that. Totally illegal of course. But they are places where someone pokes his cock through a hole in a wall and someone the other side jerks or sucks it off. Sucks, mostly, it seems. So neither person has any idea who the other person is. The only certainty is that it's a guy one side of the wall, but that guy doesn't know if it's a girl or a guy whose mouth is working on him."

"What are you suggesting?"

"Maybe we could have sixteen anonymous cocks poking out in view of the cameras!"

This idea also was very exciting, but Sam said, "No, not yet. Maybe later but we need to be very careful not to go too fast too soon."

"Lap dancing."

"Interesting, what exactly are you thinking?"

In the end they adopted a simpler solution. Almost a repeat of the first Regionals, except with two girls involved each time, one from the competing family to jerk the boy off 'Methode Emily', ie from behind reaching around, and the second female being from the man's family. The oldest daughter if it was the father in the room, or the mom if it was the son. The action would start with the man taking his trousers and underpants off and hanging them on a hook outside the room, then going inside. The family girl would either go in fully dressed, or partially or completely undress as was done in the first Regionals, then she would go inside. Moments later she would be seen on TV kneeling in front of her man, her job being to avoid any evidence of the act that was being performed by the other girl. The competing girl would go in last and go behind the man and start doing what she had to do, reaching around him.

All three faces would be in close-up all the time, except the family girl could bend forward out of the camera's view for precisely fifteen seconds. If she sat back with no 'stains' on her face, the time counted, but if there was spillage around her face there would be a penalty, and if she timed it completely wrong and the competing girl was able to spray the family girl's body then their team would be found to have lost that round. In other words, unspoken but obvious, the family girl would need to put the cock head in her mouth the moment the male told her to, and would have to swallow the result with no spillage. Family television with a difference.

This time when each family girl emerged from the room, she had to come to the front of the stage and stand while the television camera very carefully panned down her front, looking for any traces of semen. Of course, after the first round the girls were in their pretty dresses, and the camera would be looking for white stains, so the committee had considered banning white dresses. But Debbie had come up with a better idea – after watching crime scene investigations on the television, she had reminded everyone that semen showed up under a particular form of lighting. So each time a girl emerged from a room and stood on the stage for her semen check, the theatre lights were turned right down and a semen detecting light was shone on her while every eye in the audience looked for any humiliating glow.

Also the man and the competing lady had to come out and also stand on the darkened stage while illuminated by the special light. This was to ensure the man hadn't spunked up his front or over his legs, and to see if the competing girl had caught semen on her fingers.

The public loved it. Especially when the girl's clothing or her flesh fluoresced! The girl in that situation found it desperately embarrassing, standing beside her dad or her son, with his semen on her glowing in the dark.

As before, for the final event the girls emerged from the rooms naked and now the network had an excuse to show the girl's crotch in close up. And to Sam's delight one of the finalists had misjudged her man completely and had still been sitting upright when the semen splattered onto her shaved belly. When the lights went down and the spray of semen was seen glowing in the dark from her navel down, the audience burst out cheering. Years later that would still be remembered as a great moment in the network's history.

Ratings for that show were so high that Sam began to believe the program was now unstoppable.

The next day the committee met to discuss what to do next. Suddenly there was optimism that the idea of holding Regionals around the country could be made to work without boring the audience. Sam said, "The priority now is to keep the public looking forward to what they still think is the Cage. We don't want them becoming bored with things that we will be doing in the real village setting. I think very soon we can show the actual act of masturbation. I just don't think the government would dare to forbid it now."

So they did. First time, with the cock pixilated. To Sam's relief there was no storming of the building by the morals police waving enforcement orders. Some outraged letters were sent to editors. But the protests were totally overwhelmed by a great wave of public enthusiasm and support. So the next Nationals showed the man's cock as he waited for the woman to come in, slowly sagging as he got bored sitting in his windowless room, then the cock jerking to attention as the woman came in, and the man's sigh could be heard, and was probably copied in living rooms around the world, as a delicate hand closed around his throbbing shaft.

For the next Regionals they dropped the 'Methode Emily', and had just the competing girl in the room, once more sitting in front of the man. And this time the girl was allowed to lower her head over the man's cock and hold it there for one minute. She could touch it with her tongue, but not take it in her mouth. Not yet. Everyone knew that oral sex would be televised soon, and the public were clamoring for it. But for the moment the camera needed to observe the spurting semen so they could stop the clock. Again the contestants had to emerge from the room and stand under the special light, and everyone hoped to see streaks of fluorescence over the girl's face or body or clothes. And often enough they did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.