Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 25

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Rather surprisingly, it was Finance who came up with the next idea for a Regional Elimination event, sort of similar to the jerk-off event that was about to be held featuring the Newalls. His idea was that the teams would be pairs from each family, probably dad and daughter and mom and son, competing against the similar pair of their competition family. Again the cameras would just show the faces, of the male and female. This time the viewers would have to vote in to give their opinions of what each male was doing to his female. So girls would have to learn to take anal sex without flinching, or learn to flinch convincingly when they were being fucked the normal way or just having their pussies eaten, and not to respond to obviously when a guy licked her clitoris.

It was considered an interesting idea, but nobody was sure you could definitely tell just by looking at the girl's eyes, especially not if she had practiced a lot before the event. Of course you could keep the objective of the trial secret until the event actually started so they couldn't practice, or you could not even tell her what the competition was, so she wouldn't know whether to try to hide her feelings or to show them. But even so nobody was convinced it would be possible to tell, not just from the eyes. And of course the present censorship laws forbad showing more.

Sam suggested they did a trial, using Emily and Nancy, who were still with them. They were placed on their backs this time, on a table, with their knees tied up and out to each side, and with the cameras looking down at their faces. Both girls had their bum holes well greased and were left panting for a few minutes to calm down from that.

At first the girls weren't told what they were being filmed for, they just had to accept the camera looking into their faces as Sam and another guy did their things to them, and then two other guys, and two more, and so on until the whole committee had done both girls. The general consensus was, even though they weren't trying to deceive, it was still hard to judge. The idea was rather reluctantly dropped, although there were suggestions the trial needed to be repeated. As that option was discussed, everyone was looking at Annabelle, Sandra, Stephanie and Debbie!

"How about a contest where girls are blindfolded and have to guess who is eating them, or who is fucking them?"

"Too easy for them to tell by sounds or smell."

"So have them lie on a table which is pushed half way through a curtain or something, maybe one girl from each family so you have a line of sixteen naked pussies in a row, and have the rest of her family blindfolded so they can't tell which of the pussies is their daughter or sister or mother? So they can't give themselves away with secret bites or nibbles?"

"What about using vibrators? They always seem to have a devastating effect on a girl, how could we exploit that?"

"Maybe vibrating panties, and the girls have to hide the time when their vibrator is turned on?"

The committee were having lots of fun, but not really coming up with viable ideas. And meanwhile the Newall's Regionals were approaching and the network knew they needed to organize more Regionals. Press interest remained huge, but could die if nothing new was produced soon.

Marketing came up with, "How about a game of 'Pick the Pudenda'?"

Everyone roared with laughter, such a fabulous title, and it was a while before the noise dropped and he was able to explain.

"All the females have their pubes shaved, if they don't already, and we take close-up shots of their bits, and we present the competing teams with a batch of photos. Then husbands and sons have to pick their family members."

"Wow. Interesting. One would like to think hubbies could identify their wives, but so far not many of the fathers have seen their daughters' parts, nor have the sons seen much of their sisters or mothers."

"Make that part of the competition? Require the competing families to do an up close inspection of their girls? Sort of like a memory game? Or have the males of one family inspect the females of another family, and then have to identify them from a bunch of photographs? Sort of like a police identification parade with a difference?"

Sam was dubious. The idea was entertaining but could it be turned into good television? "Let's try it with the Newall girls, and Stephanie and Sandra to make up numbers. Debbie can you organize to have the pics taken, then we will get them all in here for a viewing by the committee and Eddie and Simon, and then we can all try and put names to the photos."

Neither Stephanie nor Sandra appreciated being made to pose that way in front of the network's photographer, but they knew better than to risk their great bonus schemes by complaining. Fortunately both girls were freshly shaved. The Newalls had been told earlier to stop shaving, but that order was delayed for the duration of the trial. Just to remove the early growth, the older Newall girls were brought to the conference room for a ceremonial shaving by committee members, then the company's official photographer came in and took six extreme close-ups, and went off to print them out. Meanwhile the six girls stayed splayed across the conference table while the committee and the male Newalls studied the six shaved pudenda, trying to memorize the shapes of each girl. When the prints were produced, blown up to A3 size, all the girls were allowed to dress again.

While the girls sat nervously watching, the prints were passed around. Each man recorded the name he thought matched each numbered print. Sandra hated to see herself being studied in such graphic detail, and hated the way the men looked up at her as they studied each print, trying to remember the detail of what she had looked like five minutes before!

Then everyone swapped their papers with someone else, and Debbie read out the correct answers so papers could be marked. "Okay did anyone get all six right?" No hands went up. The best was three correct. Although the papers were not returned, and nobody knew who it was that got the three, Sandra was confident it was Phil, she was sure he knew her pussy well enough, and of course everyone had got Judy right. Sandra wondered who the third one was that Phil got, but that might just have been chance.

Sam thought they might do better with a bit more practice, and allowed a second viewing. The girls reluctantly undressed again and laid down on the table for further study, and the marking was repeated. Still pretty poor scores. Everyone again got Judy right but that was about it. Eddie admitted that this time he had mistaken Sandra for Nancy, which infuriated Nancy!

The results were deemed to be so unsuccessful that it was felt not worth pursuing, although everyone, at least all the males, had enjoyed the trial. Finance suggested they could perhaps do it with the girls holding themselves open, and with brighter lights? But that was just too much and Sandra snapped, "Find something else to do."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.