Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 22

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Before the Newalls left home each of the women was asked to select items off the internet, which the company would purchase for delivery to the network premises. It was explained to them that before the actual main event in the Cage, there would be lots of other happenings, television interviews, photo shoots, and so on, so it was important they had lots of nice clothes to wear over the selection period.

All the girls had to select swim suits, bikinis, several bras and lots of panties of different styles, cuts, and colours. Nancy and Emily were instructed to choose several dresses and miniskirts, garter belts, waspies and corsets. Nancy had to select a fetish nurse costume, Emily a 'naughty nun' costume. The two younger girls ordered dresses, proper school uniforms and gymslips, and fetish school uniforms for a range of ages. The men were told to select trousers, shirts, a sports jacket, speedos, jocks of various styles. Because of the difficulty of getting shoes to fit well, they all had to select a range of shoes. At this stage the network paid for the things by credit card, they didn't want to arouse any suspicions of what they were up to until they were ready to strike.

When everything had arrived, the Lear Jet was sent to collect the Newalls, and a limo brought them from the airport to the network offices so they could 'be evaluated'. 'And, ' Sam thought happily, looking at the photographs of the girls in his file, 'so I can play with all four of the Newall females. If any of them is reluctant, or if the husband starts objecting, I will just explain that they won't get into the show unless all of them cooperate, and if that doesn't fix things I will send them home by slow train.'

The family was taken to the large theatre room where presentations were sometimes given, and shown onto a stage with the curtains raised. Sam and the rest of the committee were sitting in the auditorium looking up at them, and Sam welcomed them and explained that their family had been chosen to be the very first of all the entrants for a more formal evaluation of their candidacy. If they passed today's tests, then they would definitely be entered in the first regional elimination show in a few weeks time, which would be broadcast live on network and other television programs.

They were shown a row of tables along the back of the stage, with name tags, one for each person, each table containing the clothes that the person had ordered. They were told to undress and to try on all the new things to make sure they fitted.

Of course the women were a bit shy about stripping off their old clothes in front of so many complete strangers, but they were at the back of the stage, and in view of the stakes, and recognizing the purpose of the competition they had entered for, there was little point protesting.

As they watched, every member of the committee knew that this was world class stuff. A mother and her three daughters repeatedly taking their clothes and underwear off, and dressing in other things. Even watching as the girls sat on the floor trying on different shoes was exciting, with glimpses up under their skirts. Yet these were the same girls who moments before had been trying on a succession of pairs of panties! It wasn't Sam's thing, but he knew there would be many watchers would enjoy watching Eddie and Simon as they also changed clothing.

Sam insisted that the girls had to put on every bra and every pair of panties. When they had tried everything on and put aside things that weren't very good fits, he had the girls dress in what they felt were the sexiest bra and panties, and then to put on the evening gowns they had all selected. The men dressed in shirt and trousers, and the whole family stood in a row at the front of the stage. The women looked beautiful, and looked pleased and even proud to be wearing such beautiful dresses.

He explained the new plan for having a local competition in their home town. The competition would be used to select one family to go forward to the final selection for the main competition. "So, are you all sure that you want to take part?" They all nodded enthusiastically. "You understand that if you get into the cage the men will all be naked and the women will all be in their underwear?" Again everyone nodded, the men happily but the females less enthusiastic. Admittedly they had just been changing clothes in front of these people, but somehow that was different, mostly standing with their backs to them, and quickly pulling things on. But it would be much more challenging living in front of cameras all the time in their undies. "Okay then let's have a look at you all as you will appear on the show. Just drop your clothes on the floor beside you."

There was a rather shocked silence for a few moments, none of them moving other than to look at each other nervously. Then Eddie the husband and father started to unbutton his shirt. "Come on everyone, we've talked about it enough, we might as well get used to doing this." This was worse than the earlier undressing and dressing at the back of the stage. Now they were going to have to stand facing the audience, in just bra and panties. Hands went reluctantly to unfamiliar zips and catches.

As Sam watched the family nervously undressing in front of him, he realized that it was all too true. Nudity would quickly get boring, but endlessly dressing and undressing into different things was much more exciting to watch. This would make great television.

As the clothes came off, he also thought yet again that it was incredible how young girls developed nowadays. The network knew the girls' bra sizes, but Sam preferred to guess. Both Emily and Natalie must have been at least a C cup, and even little Judy definitely needed the bra she was wearing. 'Must be something in the water, ' he thought, looking at the mother, Nancy. Nice firm breasts but at most 36C, they didn't get it from her. He knew he could look them all up in the folder on the floor by his feet, which included cup size as well as all sorts of other personal details, but he was enjoying the visual spectacle too much to look away. At last both males were naked, and already erect, while mom and daughters were in their brand new bras and panties.

"Okay everyone, I am now going to ask you all various questions, please remember that in a few months time if you make it through the selection process you will be asked the same and similar questions live on the show. So tell the truth, it is just too difficult to lie consistently over a long period. And your answers will be heard by millions, so if you tell a lie that someone can disprove, you can be sure they will contact us and tell us the truth. We intend actually to reward anyone who can prove you lied, and your family might be eliminated if the lie is significant."

He waited for that to sink in, then casually asked, "Nancy, what size is your bra?"

Nancy responded shyly that she was 36B, and Sam smiled. Not too bad a guess.

He casually asked, "Nancy, other than your husband Eddie, how many lovers have you had in your life?"

The poor woman flushed scarlet, stammered, looked at the members of her family, turned away. Finally, trembling and stammering, she faced Sam and whispered, "Please can I wait a bit before answering? Can't you ask me something else first?"

She looked so cute that Sam very nearly gave in, but then he thought, 'no, let's exploit this.' "Nancy we just spent a lot of money on a private jet aircraft to bring you and your family here. Behind you those tables are covered with expensive clothing we have ordered for you in accordance with your selections and to fit your sizes. Are you saying we wasted all that money?"

He waited while Nancy considered her options. His cock was painfully hard inside his pants.

"Four, sir," she whispered. Sam made her remove her bra and panties as punishment for her earlier reluctance. Seeing that she shaved, he made a sudden decision that he wanted to see her with a thick bush. He must remember to forbid her to shave any more before he sent them home.

"Tell us about those four," he demanded, insisting on knowing each lover's name, the years he was fucking her, exactly what they did together, and why the relationship had ended. He was pleased to note there was no mention of anal sex.

Eddie and his son Simon were both rock hard by the time this examination ended. So was every male in the audience, and Sam knew the interview would have rated prime coverage if it had been broadcast live.

"Simon, how often do you masturbate?" The poor boy stammered an answer that made his sisters turn and stare in shock.

"You dirty sod," whispered Emily, the oldest sister.

"Emily, no name calling. Remove your bra as punishment." Sam was struggling to keep his voice cool and calm as he said this.

As Emily dropped her bra on the floor beside her, he asked, "Eddie, when did you last see your daughter Emily's breasts?"

Eddie explained that the training routine they had adopted at home included the girls going naked quite often. "Okay, good answer, what about before you applied to enter Last Man Standing? Did you see Emily in her undies or naked often?"

Eddie admitted that he sometimes walked in on the girl in the bathroom, things like that.

"Emily, before you joined the LMS game, did you ever see your dad's cock erect?"

"Yeah, in the shower and things."

"Erect?"

Emily admitted she had sometimes caught her dad masturbating. Eddie flushed.

Sam yearned to ask if she had ever touched it, but decided to save that sort of question till later. First time she had to answer that would be on live TV.

"Natalie, are you a virgin?"

The girl flushed scarlet, she must have known that the facts were already recorded in her folder, but of course that had been a private interview, mom and dad weren't there, so she had answered freely. This was different.

"No, sir," she whispered. Sam insisted that she speak louder, and instead of just saying no she was to answer the question properly.

"No sir I am not a virgin." Sam considered making her confess in front of her mom and dad, but decided to leave it until she was on live TV.

"Judy, when did you last kiss a boy who wasn't in your family?"

"A couple of weeks ago, sir, at school." Again, that would be marvelous to explore live in front of a huge audience. Sam thanked them all for being so honest.

"Okay all of you ladies, go back to the tables behind you, change your undies, and get dressed in something nice, something you might wear out shopping in town. Emily, no bra for you, you are still being punished."

The girls gratefully put clothes on and came back to the front of the stage. Sam couldn't believe how much more sexy this was than just having them in their undies all the time. It was so erotic knowing that Emily had not put a bra back on. Nancy had a new bra and panties on, he had toyed with not letting her, making her stay without any undies, but he was beginning to realize it was more fun being able to keep making her remove them or show them. "Okay girls lift your skirts, let us see your panties."

The family was standing in a row, the two males in between the girls and still rock hard. "Now, let's see how well you all know each other. Eddie, before starting training, which of your daughters shaved her pussy?" Eddie claimed not to know. "Simon, do you know?"

Simon mumbled that Emily used to, and Emily glared at him, trying to work out how he knew.

"Push your panties down, ladies, just to mid thigh. Then lift your skirts as high as you can."

The audience admired the spectacular sight, then Sam announced, "Okay ladies, from now on you are not to shave, is that understood? I want to see thick bushes if you make it onto the game. Okay, very nice. You can drop your skirts, ladies. All of you, please move back, right to the back of the stage please." They hadn't been told they could pull their panties up, and their skirts were now down over them, so the four women had no choice but to hobble back to where the two men were already waiting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.