Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 21

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Finance came up with the next great money-spinning idea. "Chief, we agreed the girls will be dressed at the beginning, and wear progressively sexier stuff, and less of it, as the competition continues. But what will they actually wear? Do they just take stuff from their wardrobes with them to the competition?"

At first nobody saw where he was leading. People responded with vague ideas that the women could just buy stuff before the event. Someone suggested the network might have to give the finally chosen families money to go buy things, the cost of clothing would be trivial in relation to the overall project budget.

"How about if we get the clothes for them? Each girl chooses something off the internet, tells our team, and we order it and supply it to her."

"Why would we bother to do it that way?"

Marketing were quickest to see what he was leading to. "You mean we then let the media know what the girl chose?"

"Exactly. I was on the internet last night, looking at the Victoria's Secret site, picturing that Mandy Williams girl, and her mom Sally, wondering what they would look good in. When you go into their 'Sexy Dresses' page there's a black leather mini that would look stunning on Mandy. Suppose we told the media that Mandy had ordered it and would wear it during the first week of the program. Suppose we had her model it for the media, long before the program starts. I guarantee that within a week there would have been a run on that dress, everyone would be wearing it."

The other members of the committee sat stunned, thinking of it. Finance continued, saying what most had already realized. "Somehow I don't think Victoria's Secret would make us pay for the dress. They would consider it rather nice advertising. I suspect in fact that they would pay us rather a lot of money for coverage like that."

"Fuck," breathed Sam. "Sponsorship from clothing companies." Quite a change from the original plan of just having the girls wearing bras and panties.

Finance continued. "On page 2 of that site there's a red Ruffle Party Dress, that Sally Williams would look so sweet in. And for undies, look at the Waist Cincher in their Panties / Garters page, red with black butterflies. Glorious. We could do a regular weekly column featuring one of our females and one article of clothing, available for purchase off the internet, with everyone knowing the girl is training for the competition. The clothing people would be queuing up outside the building for an opportunity to sponsor us to feature one of their dresses or bras or panties."

Phil chipped in, "Weekly? Right now we have over two hundred families being evaluated and trained. That's at least four hundred females of various ages spread right across the country. Each girl will need what, ten, fifteen, items of clothing? Day dress, sun dress, party dress, evening gown, several bras, lots of panties, a garter belt, corset, shoes, sports uniform, nighties, baby doll jamas, bikinis, the list can go on and on. We could even have them buy fetish clothing, kinky school girl, nurse, domme, naughty nun, strip tease dancer, all that stuff. It's all available on the internet. We could do daily columns in every newspaper in the land, different girl in a different piece of clothing each day. We don't pay for any of the clothing, we rake in sponsorship money from all the sites we use, and we get everyone hanging out to see the program when it starts."

"We could get the public involved in selecting the families!"

Sam asked for thoughts on that. How would the network do that?

"Regular feature each evening, the girl who was in the paper that day gets interviewed that evening, live on television, wearing the clothing she wore in that morning's newspaper column! Imagine each female telling about her sex life on TV in her home with her family sitting around her. And make her tell of other clothing she has bought, and as she talks she has to keep changing her clothing, undressing and dressing in something different!"

"Imagine conducting intimate interviews on air. Asking her things like, 'How often do you masturbate? Have you always been faithful to your husband. Have you ever had sex with another girl?' Things like that."

"And make her, and her men, talk about the training they are doing."

"Wow!" That thought made everyone pause.

Debbie butted in. "But hang on, we are going to be doing all that on the show, why do it early?"

Phil explained his thinking. "We will only have sixteen families on the show, maybe forty females total. But right now we have got well over four hundred that we can feature and interview. Let the public vote for which of them they like most. They can vote in a score, from say 1 to 10, for the girl of the day."

"By phone, with us being paid for every phone call they make."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.