Last Man Standing
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Sam decided they needed to put the male chastity belts to a wider evaluation. He remembered the Williams family, and was glad of another reason to go see the lovely Mandy. He decided he wanted the family to be complete, so he sent someone to collect Sally from the mansion where she was still working as a sex slave. He had her brought to head office.

"So, Mrs Williams, how have you been finding the training?"

"Well it's not something I have ever done before, of course."

Meaning, being fucked by different men many times each day, and swallowing during oral sex!

"Were you coping okay?"

She blushed and said yes, she had coped.

"I am sending you back to your family, okay?" He was sure he saw disappointment in her face, but she nodded obediently. "We are advancing to another stage of the training program. Up to now your husband has been encouraged to avoid spunking, but he hasn't been actually prevented from spunking, or penalized for doing so. Both those things are going to change when you get home. First, if he spunks you are to punish him. Remember we have cameras hidden all around your house so if it happens we will know, and if you do not punish him then your family will be removed from the list of candidates. Is that clear?"

"Yes. How do I punish him?"

"You will be provided with straps and canes, up to you which you use, but if we are not satisfied with the severity of his punishment we will send someone round to punish him properly and that person will also punish every other member of your family including you."

Sally gulped but nodded.

"Okay, now, how do you prevent him from cumming? The answer is that, each night, and when he goes off to work, you are to put him in a chastity belt. One of these things."

Sam took great pleasure in opening a cupboard and allowing Sally to see the row of devices that Debbie had obtained for him.

"Oh my god! How do they work?"

"I have arranged for you to gain experience with each type, using men from the office." He buzzed Annabelle, who in turn buzzed the first name on a list she had been given. Annabelle was enjoying herself, having volunteered to go on wearing the Scold's Bridle and learning to communicate by signs and by SMS messages.

When the man walked in, Sam told him to take off his trousers and sit down. Sally looked at him nervously, at his rapidly growing erection.

"First lesson, Mrs Williams, is that to put one of those devices on, the best way is to move quickly before the penis erects. I fear you have been too late with this gentleman, so you had better help him lose that erection by giving him oral sex."

Sally bent over the man's erection, thinking, just a few weeks ago she could never have done this for a complete stranger. Now she was actually enjoying doing it! She used the skills she had been taught at the mansion, and the man soon climaxed copiously in her mouth, and she swallowed, then quickly slipped his penis into the cage of the device, and padlocked it.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.