Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Monday's LSM meeting started off rather gloomily, as everyone read the summary report about the inspection of the Village, describing how small the houses were, how tiny the bedrooms, how incomplete the cottages were inside. The report explained the team's concern about the cramped beds, and doubts about how males and females even of the same family could sleep together in such close proximity without the men spunking. It all sounded pretty depressing. They had all loved the idea of mixing up the families at night, but as they put the report down they were thinking they would have to can that idea. So far only Sam and Debbie and Sandra were aware of Sandra's proposed solution to the problem. Sam waited until everyone had finished reading. He enjoyed teasing his team, making them think, not giving them the answer too easily.

"We were obviously all worrying about how we could make it work, and this inspection makes it look even more difficult. Once again Sandra has come up with a good proposal, but first let's have you all think about it. Any ideas?"

Finance, worried about the network being sued, asked, "What about this rape thing, chief? If we do go ahead with it, guys and gals of different families all mixed up in bed all night? What if a guy says the hell with the competition and decides he is going to take what he wants? Meaning of course the girl in bed with him?"

Sam smiled, thinking it would make great television, so long as the woman didn't struggle too much. But he could see it might be a problem.

Legal gave his view. "We will have to write it into each female's contract that she acknowledges that she will be in constant close company with sexually aroused men and that those men are likely to want sex. She must agree to let the man have his way, knowing that the man will be evicted if he cums as a result. And she waives her right to claim that it was rape."

That seemed to make sense. After that, the discussion was muted, rambling, nobody came up with any good answers to the basic problem of men cumming without wanting to while crammed in bed with other family's females. Finally Sam said, "Okay, tell everyone your idea, Sandra."

She stood up, flushed with excitement but also slightly embarrassed at discussing this rather delicate topic in front of so many men. "I suggest we put all the males into chastity belts overnight, every night." Stephanie loved the look in the men's faces, and Sam could tell she was wishing that her dad and her brother could be in the Village. "Debbie, pass around those photographs you have of some available items."

Debbie apologized that she hadn't had time to actually buy any or get props to make one, so all she had so far were prints from commercial catalogues on the internet. She handed them around.

"My god," someone groaned, studying the pics and imagining how the media would react. "So many incredible types! Which of these are you proposing we use?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.