Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

At the Williams' household, Jenny had just arrived home with two of her girlfriends from school. Of course both her friends knew that the Williams family was training for the Last Man Standing competition, but even so they found it strange watching as Jenny unbuttoned her school uniform and pulled it over her head and hung it up in the hall before leading them into the house in just her panties.

Normally her mom would have been there to greet them, but Sally had been taken away by the network for some specialist advanced training, so another lady, a plump but attractive middle aged woman, was staying in the house looking after the family, and also ensuring that the network's rules were being obeyed and the required self-training was being performed regularly. As Jenny walked into the living room, that lady was emerging from the kitchen in a knee length but almost totally transparent negligee. It was very obvious that she wasn't wearing either bra or panties.

Jenny introduced her friends, Anne and Penny. The lady, whose name was Kathleen, smiled and welcomed them, and went back to the kitchen to make a pot of tea and some sandwiches.

"Should we undress too?" Anne hissed.

"Only if you want to," Jenny replied. "My brother Jeff and my sister Mandy will be home soon. It might be fun if you are in your undies to meet Jeff. But let's have something to eat first.

The doorbell rang. Kate came out with the sandwiches and put them down for the girls, and went to answer the door. Anne and Penny were nervous enough about undressing for Jenny's family, but certainly weren't going to do it for some stranger visiting. They sat down and started eating Kate's sandwiches.

Sam and Stephanie entered. Sam introduced himself and Stephanie, and asked where the other family members were. Kate explained about Sally being away on training, then said that Jeff and Mandy should be home within the next half hour or so, and the head of the family, Mike, would arrive a bit later. Sam sat back and let Stephanie work her charms on the three small girls. It didn't take her long to have them removing their school uniforms, and as he watched them undress Sam knew that she was right. Very sexy watching as they tugged their tunics over their heads. He had a quick word with Kate about what to do when Mandy arrived.

But Stephanie wasn't finished. Instead of leaving the three girls in their undies, she suggested everyone go up to Sally's room and play dressing up. Of course Jenny's mom's clothes were far too big, but all three girls enjoyed trying them on. Especially the sexy lingerie that Sally had bought in preparation for that initial interview. Sam watched in awe and increasing lust as he saw small girls prancing around in oversize bras padded with panties, and wearing a garter belt that slipped down off slim hips as the girl stood giggling. Stephanie encouraged them to try sexy dancing, and Sam thought they looked wonderful.

While they were playing around in the main bedroom, Mandy and Jeff came in. As soon as they came in the front door, Jeff stripped naked and Mandy started to undress to her undies, but Kate called out to her not to do so. With Jeff naked and Mandy feeling quite uncomfortable still with her clothes on inside the house, Kate sent them upstairs. Both laughed when they saw the three young girls, all in various stages of undress. Jenny introduced her two friends, both of whom were enthralled by Jeff's already rock hard erection.

"Okay girls, let's go back to the proper Cage rules. Take off all Jenny's mom's clothes, and put your panties back on. Not you, Mandy, you keep your clothes on for the moment."

Jeff watched enthralled as the three schoolgirls obeyed. And Sam had to agree this was more fun than just watching them in their knickers.

Stephanie sent Mandy to stand in front of Sam with her back to him, and Sam immediately put his hands around her and drew her back against him. He cupped a breast with one hand, and her crotch with the other. Mandy looked shocked and upset, but didn't dare complain. Stephanie saw Sam whisper something to Mandy, and she flushed but used both hands to pull her dress up in front so Sam could slide his hand inside her panties. When Mandy saw Stephanie watching, she turned away, obviously very embarrassed.

Stephanie then got the three girls to sit in a row on the side of the bed, and sat beside them, so it was Jenny, then Anne, then Penny, and then Stephanie. She told Jeff to come and stand facing her. Then she asked him how his training was going and he flushed and admitted that it wasn't going very well. He was still cumming far too soon. She reached out and very gently cupped his testicles.

"The girls are all helping you?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.