Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

Next morning Sandra brought Stephanie back to the network building and showed her in to Sam's office. He told Sandra to leave them. He had Stephanie sit in a more respectable chair this time, and she sat with her knees together.

"So, Stephanie, did you sleep well?"

The girl grinned, and said she had, in a way that left Sam sure that she and Sandra had done more than just sleep. He longed to ask, but tactfully didn't push the girl. She volunteered, "In case you are interested, Sandra lent me a pair of panties."

"Ahh. Yes, well, thanks for telling me. So, do you still want that job? If so, here's my proposed contract, read it, see what you think."

The girl gasped when she read the proposed salary, and looked at him in awe. "Are you serious?" she sighed, and Sam assured her that he was.

"I will work you very hard, Stephanie. By which I don't mean sexually, I mean long hours, a fair bit of travel, and significant responsibilities. I think you are worth that salary, and I can promise you the bonus package will be significant too, if we manage to pull this show off. So, what do you say?"

She took his pen and was about to sign, he told her to wait till his secretary came in to witness her signature, and then he and Stephanie signed and Annabelle signed as witness.

"Welcome to the project," he said and shook her hand. So did Annabelle, and Sam noticed their handshake was longer than necessary, he realized that even Annabelle was responding to Stephanie's extraordinary charms.

After Annabelle had gone out, Stephanie asked, "Do I really have to go back home to get my things? Can't you just send someone?"

So he wrote a letter of authorization and sent one of his staff off in a van with some empty suitcases, to fetch everything from Stephanie's room. He asked Stephanie if she would like to live in an apartment or a house, and she asked if the house would have a garden and he said yes, and offered to find one with a swimming pool as well if she liked, the rent would be paid by the network. She was excited and kissed him and he told Annabelle to get someone to arrange it.

"Did you get any breakfast?"

"Just a cup of coffee and some toast, there wasn't much in the flat. Sandra offered to stop off on the way in but I was too excited."

He buzzed Annabelle again and told her to take Stephanie to the canteen for a meal. "On your way call Sandra and ask her to come see me, please." He watched Stephanie walk out, that gorgeous bottom moving seductively in the tight incredibly short dress.

A few moments later Sandra sat in Sam's office grinning.

"Okay Sandra tell me what you thought of her."

"First question, did you put her up to it? Did you tell her to make love to me?"

Sam assured her that, no, on the contrary he had stressed to Stephanie that she would never be required to have sex with anyone. "So, what happened?"

"She is just incredible. Sam, she is half my age, and she seduced me! I had no intention of going to bed with her, let alone having sex! I just took her for a meal, took her shopping for a toothbrush and things, then showed her the flat and was about to leave. 'Please don't go, ' she sobbed, 'I've never been on my own before, please can you stay with me tonight?'

"So I stayed, and of course there's only one bedroom and only one bed. Fortunately the pillory had a sheet over it! She started to undress and she gave me this sweet innocent little smile and said 'I don't have a nightie' and of course I said I didn't either and we got undressed and got into bed together and I was SO aroused! I pretty well knew what she was about to do, but played innocent, and honestly Sam I did NOTHING to encourage her and soon we were making love. What an extraordinary girl!"

Sam grinned, and agreed, and Sandra asked whether the girl had been a good fuck. Sam told her that he hadn't fucked Stephanie. "She made it clear I could if I wanted, but I thought I would get her contract signed up first. She signed this morning, and I still can't decide whether to fuck her. I know I shouldn't, I don't think I will, but oh damn, Sandra, I want to." But then he thought of her father, and the obvious hatred that still existed there. She was loving with girls, but how would she be with a man? He remembered the look on her face when he said she would be allowed to cane the dads.

"I intend to take her to the meeting, introduce her to everyone, she has already come up with a great idea that will significantly change how The Village operates. No, I won't tell you now, I want it to be a surprise for you as well as everyone else. It will be interesting to see how well she copes with presenting her idea to a group of adults."

When Stephanie returned from breakfast, Sam and Sandra briefed her on the plans for the Village. Stephanie thought it was brilliant. "Can we go and see it?"

Sam thought that was a good idea, and sent a message to his contracts man to see if the film company would allow that. Then he said, "It's time for the meeting. Let's go."

Sam loved the effect the gorgeous blonde teenager in the tiny minidress had on the committee members! But it just confirmed his view that she was going to be a huge asset to the project, if she could do as well in front of a television camera as she had done in his office. He would start by testing her in front of the meeting, with her suggestion about dressing the girls. But to start with he just had her sit at the table beside him and told people to start talking.

The pillory was still there in the corner of the room, menacing for Sandra, exciting for everyone else. But Stephanie was sitting with her back to it, and had been too excited to notice it before she sat down. So Sam didn't mention it, and got on with the agenda.

Debbie, always the practical one, raised concerns about whether they could get away with the things they had discussed at the last meeting. "The media will love these new changes. The question is whether the law will allow us to do it, and also will the families agree to the new rules. The changes very significantly alter what the families will be doing. What if nobody agrees to compete this way?"

The marketing manager responded, "We just increase the prize money. I tell you, the media are already going mad with this, and so are the vast majority of the public. They just can't wait for the program to start. I suggest soon we let out the fact we will be based in the village, not some tatty cage. But nothing more about the changed living arrangements, not yet. We need to make sure that by the time we start to leak out the changed rules, it will be too late for the government to stop us. Probably the best way is to tell the families, in strict secrecy, and only let the public know about the stocks and pillories and the shared sleeping arrangements and stuff once the show has started. Let's start with a pilot survey of one or two of the most impressive volunteers."

Everyone considered this statement.

Sam spoke. "No, I don't agree. Let's not tell anyone outside this room. Aim to select perhaps thirty two families who are happy with the rules we have already announced, and then when we are ready to move we will take them all to the village, with complete press blackout, and explain the new rules to them. Any families that don't want to take part will be sent home, and we pick the best sixteen out of the rest. Then right away the sixteen winners will be announced and shown to the press along with the new rules. We will be headline news around the world, the television channels will be fighting for rights to show the program.

"By that time, if the police turn up at the village and try to close us down, there would be riots in the streets. Worldwide!

"But for now not a word to anyone. We just can't risk any of this being leaked to the press until we are ready. Can't let the wowsers have time to organize against us. Tim, be ready to release the soap opera cover story if anyone asks why we are buying that village."

"So we just pretend nothing's changed? Go on interviewing and training people without telling them about the pillories, and sharing beds, and stuff?"

"Yep. We are still a long way from the final selection trials, let's just aim to have lots of families eager to compete then only when we go into final selection, with everyone locked safely away, do we tell each candidate family some of what they will be up for. If they aren't up for it, they just drop out."

"What about the village? Do we actually announce that yet, with the cover story?"

"Only use the cover story if we have to. Let's hope nobody finds out what we are doing there until we are ready to go. Like I said, we announce the real reason for the village only after we have our final sixteen families selected and in place. We can even delay while the families get used to the living accommodation. Remember, we are providing all the television cameras in the village. So we get all the press to come to the village when we are ready to go live. Huge media event, staged in the village."

The marketing manager was ad-libbing now, something he did incredibly well. Making up a marketing campaign on the fly. "We put the press into coaches with blacked out windows so they don't know where they are when they arrive. Take them to the village and let them film the candidates and the village and everyone goes public at once, at the same time as we start the live video streams to the network. That way we can have the candidates 'dressed' for the village!"

"As in, men naked, girls in bra n panties?"

Everyone talked together about how brilliant that moment would be for the program, they were all excited at the thought of that moment!

Sam held his hand up and everyone turned to look at him. "Well, on that matter, there might be a change of plan. Stephanie has another suggestion. Tell everyone, Steph."

"Um well, ah I was thinking that maybe you shouldn't just have all the girls in their undies all the time."

She looked, and sounded, nervous, and Sam was a bit worried that maybe she wouldn't be as effective as he had hoped. But as she talked, and as people responded to her idea enthusiastically, she quickly grew more confident.

"So yeah you need to provide lots of things for all the girls to wear, so the boys, and the audience, see them changing, dressing and undressing, a lot? Isn't that more exciting than just them always being in bras and panties?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.