Last Man Standing
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

All who attended the next morning's Last Man Standing progress meeting would remember it for the rest of their lives. The meeting started fairly routinely with people making reports, including very promising forecasts from Advertising and Marketing. "The media are going nuts over LMS, and our polls show huge interest and total support, except for the lunatic fringe who say it is going too far and some even say it shouldn't be permitted at all."

Sam wasn't worried about people protesting, they just increased the media storm. He thought, 'Hell, if they start holding protest demonstrations in the streets outside our building, we will be on headline news every night! Great publicity.'

Everyone had been waiting to hear if the BDSM / Dungeon / Stocks ideas had any merit. Most thought it was probably too dangerous, legally and, not that it really mattered, ethically, so it was likely to be a non-starter, but all looked forward to the discussion anyway.

The chief started the debate by saying, "I had Sandra spend some time with Phil last night, working on the ideas he has, and so Sandra will help Phil with explaining what they are thinking of."

Several had noticed that Phil was still in the same shirt he had worn the day before, and although Sandra was wearing a different blouse she was looking tired and had obviously rushed her makeup. But it didn't occur to anyone that the two had spent the night in bed together. It was quite common in this network for staff members to work through the night on important projects, and the LMS project was overwhelmingly the biggest project they were handling at that time. If Sandra and Phil hadn't had time to go home last night, it just suggested there was something important about to be announced. They waited eagerly.

Phil flushed, remembering the moment when Sandra woke up, about four in the morning, and told him of her brainwave. They were both so excited they talked about it for nearly half an hour before making love again. They were still at it when the alarm went off, and they only just made it to the office in time for the meeting. Sandra had just had time to peep under the sheet covering the thing in the corner before the boss walked in and started the meeting.

Phil pushed his chair back and stood up, visibly shaking, obviously unused to talking to a group of people. "Okay, um well I think ah Miss Hollings agrees the idea of having a BDSM room is okay."

Sandra interrupted, wishing she could just take him back to bed and play for another few hours. "Please call me Sandra, Phil," thinking, 'you've been fucking me all night long, why be so formal now!' "And maybe you could let me do the talking, I think I know what you want to say. Butt in if you disagree or want to add anything."

She walked to the whiteboard at the head of the table, very aware of all eyes on her. "Yes, guys, Phil and I have talked through his ideas and developed them a lot. As for whether the network can actually broadcast it, well that's for the legal department to decide.

"Phil and I went way beyond just his original idea of a BDSM room in the cage. I think you will be blown away by what we now propose. First, the stocks, let's show you what Props made for us overnight." She drew off the sheet to reveal a beautifully crafted polished wood frame, with an upright post supporting a horizontal cross beam with three well padded holes for the neck and wrists of the victim. The cross beam was at about waist height, so everyone could see the victim would be bent right over.

There were claps and whistles of approval. The network really did have an extraordinarily good props department.

Sandra smiled, and said "Show us how it works, please, Phil."

Phil walked over and looked at his creation. "This is where the person's head and hands go. You can see the holes for the neck and wrists. There's a little clip here, when you undo it you can lift the top of the beam. It's hinged at the other end, see? The person going in it puts their neck and wrists on these padded holes, then you" – he was interrupted by the chief.

"Show us Sandra, go round behind and put your neck and wrists in the holes."

Sandra looked at him in horror. She wanted to protest, to refuse even, but the perks of her job were mostly due to her obedience to Sam's many perversions, and she wasn't going to throw all that away. Especially after that lovely night with Phil in the flat that Sam paid for.

Reluctantly she walked around the frame and bent down so her upper body was horizontal, and rested her neck and wrists in the cut-outs on the lower beam. The room was in total silence as everyone enjoyed the delightful sight. She was standing so her head was toward the conference table, her body behind the upright of the frame. Standing in high heels with her feet together, her bottom was higher than her head!

"Okay Phil, lower the top bit," Sam growled, his cock hardening as he watched, as were all the other cocks in the room. Even Debbie and Annabelle, the only other women in the room, were feeling very aroused watching this. Everyone held their breath as Phil lowered the beam so it closed fairly tightly around Sandra's wrists, but was loose around her neck. Sandra tilted her head up as far as she could and found she could see all the committee members. She tried to look as though this was just a fun game.

From where he was sitting, Sam could see Sandra's tightly curved ass and lovely legs, teetering now on her high heels in this very strained position. He could also see the profile of her face. She was looking deliciously embarrassed. "Secure the clip, Phil."

Phil obeyed, very dubious about locking this important lady into stocks in front of the LMS committee. She was way above his league in the corporate structure, even if he had been lucky enough to spend the night with her. Would she be angry with him when she was released? But also, standing out to the side, he was shivering as he remembered fucking her from behind in pretty well this position just a couple of hours ago.

Debbie tried to dispel the sexual tension in the room by getting back to the project. "That's actually not a stock, it's a pillory." Sam asked her to explain. "You told me to do the research, well stocks are on the ground, clamping the ankles while the victim sits. If the victim is standing, it's called a pillory."

Sam couldn't care less what it was called, he was hugely aroused by the site of Sandra's bent posture and her total helplessness. "Yeah thanks Debbie, that's great to know. Phil, you talked about leg things, did you get those fitted?" Sam wanted to see Sandra's ankles clamped too, wanted to see her embarrassment. Phil responded that, yes, the frame across the bottom was for the person's legs. "Yeah okay, open it up then, and put Sandra's legs in."

Phil had to sit on the floor to do this, and was able to look up and see her panties, looking very damp, and he remembered watching her tug them on as they frantically dressed ready to go to the office that morning. He swung open the moving half of the leg brace, and asked Sandra to move her feet apart and put them in the slots. He looked up at the chief. "Um which position, sir? I asked them to provide several ankle slots so you can choose how wide the victim's legs are."

"The widest, of course." Sandra panted, knowing that this was, of course, what Sam would want.

Phil tapped Sandra's ankles, inviting her to spread her legs, but her skirt was too tight, and she couldn't spread enough to reach the outer slots.

"Tug her skirt up, Phil," Sam said cheerily, and Sandra groaned inwardly. Phil knelt up and lifted her skirt, embarrassed now because his nose was level with her ass. He quickly tucked the skirt into her belt and sat down again.

Sandra thought, 'you idiot, you didn't need to take it THAT far up', but couldn't risk making any protest so just forced another smile as she moved her feet wide apart and into the slots in the frame. Phil closed the frame around her ankles and clamped it.

Sam could now see her tightly curved panties, and was having difficulty hiding his arousal and enjoyment. He coughed then said, "How does it feel, Sandra?"

"Scary! It must have been terrifying to be in one of these in front of a crowd of people." She was thinking, 'it's also indescribably humiliating!'

"Yeah, it's going to be a high spot of the show. Okay Sandra what else are you proposing?"

"Yeah well, um let's deal with this thing first, now you can see how it works. Phil you can let me out now?"

"Hang on Phil, ' said Sam. "Do you know how long people used to have to stay in those things? If they were being punished? Was it just minutes, or hours, or what?"

"Um well I suppose half an hour or so, I'm not very sure, sir, sorry."

Sam ostentatiously checked his watch. "Okay then let's have Sandra try it for half an hour, see how she finds it."

'You rotten bastard, ' Sandra thought, but managed a grin to pretend she was finding it funny.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.