Last Man Standing
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

"We might have a few problems here, chief," said Steve, one of the consultants at the network's daily LMS planning meeting. "Things people have come up with since we put out the original media releases. Like, what about toilets? How do we stop guys just going into the toilet and whacking off?"

Everyone contemplated the only obvious option, which was live television from all the toilets! Not an attractive option! "Well, the gents' toilets at least." Difficult, everybody agreed.

Then Sandra Hollings, a lady in her late forties, one of the three women on the management committee for LMS, spoke up. "There is another way, much sexier. Have unisex toilets and any male who wants to go in has to take a female with him, to watch him and make sure he doesn't jerk off. That female would have a camera and will be rewarded if she can take a picture showing the guy fondling his cock excessively."

"Wow," was the common view on that! But yes, everyone agreed, it seemed to be a viable solution to what had suddenly looked like being a major problem.

Then one of the men spoke. "I agree with Sandra, but suggest you go a bit further. Have the guy handcuffed before he goes in, so he can't even touch himself. Make the girl point his percy at the porcelain. Much better television."

Sandra muttered, "And she has to wipe his bottom for him?" She assumed everyone would ridicule that idea as totally unacceptable, but she was wrong. The men thought it a great idea. Sandra argued that it would put the viewers off, but she was outvoted. The idea of this scheme was to keep the cameras out of the toilet block, so just don't mention that bit. She accepted their majority decision in principle, but suggested adding the rider "Well okay but wives only, they have already experienced wiping their kids' bottoms so they can't get too upset at this new task."

"Can't be the man's wife, she would be too willing to cheat, might even jerk him off herself. It would have to be another guy's wife." So that was agreed and the decision was recorded. Any male heading for the toilet would pick someone else's wife and take her with him as chaperone. And as ass-wiper if need be...

Someone suggested in the interests of equality that there should be a similar rule for the girls, but nobody could think of an adequate justification for requiring them to have a male escort. Sandra, looking round the room, was quite certain that most of the men loved the idea of watching the girls on the toilet, and thought it would be a treat for the male contestants. Finally she interrupted the debate, which seemed to be going round in circles.

"Look, guys, it's obviously what you all want, so at least half the audience is going to want it too. So, let's just say the girls have to take a guy in with them simply because the guys have to. It's a matter of principle, in the name of equal rights. But in their case the girls can first ask for volunteers. Looking at you lot, I think a lot of the guys in the cage will be keen to accompany the girl."

This also was put to the vote and approved. Unanimously. Annabelle the secretary recorded the decision. The chief asked if there was anything more.

"Ah yes sir, the question has been raised, can guys actually cope with having a permanent erection for weeks and even months, without being allowed to cum? What if we damage those guys' balls? We could be up for big compensation claims."

The financial controller laughed. "Hell, Steve, have you see the revenue projections? Every week the competition continues, with all those sexy broads left in the cage doing sexy stuff in their undies, we will get enough advertising money to pay any compensation claims."

"Yeah but what if the men aren't able to perform by the end of it? What if they get to the point where no amount of stimulation makes them spunk? We would never have a winner."

The financial controller's eyes lit up at the prospect, constant unending advertising revenue! But then he realized the down side. "Hard to have another run of the game if the first one is still going."

Someone was more practical. "People would get bored if it goes on too long without anyone spunking."

The Chief snapped "Okay so what's the answer?"

Steve announced the decision his study team had come up with. "We let them fuck. Say, once a week. Under controlled conditions, including bright lights and of course the cameras."

"Jesus."

Everyone paused to think about that, about how the regulators would respond, but also about how ratings would soar. "Once a week? Every guy?"

"Oh, well, I was only thinking the husbands could fuck their wives."

"Even so, once a week, maybe twenty families at the start. That's almost three at it each day."

"My god, the audiences would be astronomical. We can set up luxurious bedrooms and film it all."

"We've heard a lot in our interviews about husbands and wives who don't fuck once a week even at home."

"I think those guys will change their habits, given all the stimulation they will be getting."

"How about this as a suggestion? Give each husband the right to fuck his wife once a month. But have competitions in which he can win the right to fuck her more often, and even win the right to fuck someone else's wife."

Everyone went quiet thinking of that! The finance controller was practically drooling, this program was going to finance the biggest annual bonus he had ever received!

"Can we force other wives to let a guy fuck them? What about that woman's husband?"

"Make it a condition of entering the cage. If the wife doesn't accept it the family doesn't get chosen. And once in the cage if a woman refuses to fuck as required, then all her men get booted out and she gets to serve in the cage doing penalties for the rest of the competition." Several guys laughed at that lovely image. Someone asked about these unspecified penalties, but it was agreed to defer that topic until later.

"What about STDs?" The man responsible for health and safety assured everyone that all applicants and all interviewers were already being screened, and would continue to be screened frequently until the event commenced. After that, there would be no way for STDs to be introduced into the cage.

"So no condoms in the cage?"

"Absolutely not. The women don't need to be on birth control, it's only going to be one fuck a week at very most, almost always with their husband, so let's just say there will be prizes for any babies conceived during the event." That thought really did shock some of them, but nobody felt it to be actually a bad idea. Any family conceiving a baby during Last Man Standing would surely be able to make money selling that story, especially with the uncertainty of fatherhood.

"What about the boys? If dad needs to fuck, don't the kids need to also? The boys, I mean?"

"Oh, come on, there's lots of boys out there that don't get to have sex for months on end, even years. Some even still stay off it until they get married."

"Silly sods," someone muttered. Again more healthy laughter, but someone pointed out that this problem was different, the problem here was the constant stimulation, the permanent erections, and the blue balls that would result. "No, if it's a problem for the men then it's a problem for the boys too."

"Let each boy fuck one of the girls. Once a week."

That provoked an even longer pause. Everyone was imagining it, imagining how it would play on the internet, the television, the papers. But also the police. "You mean brothers fucking sisters? I don't know, that might be going a bit too far."

"Like the dads, the boys fuck girls from other families."

"Jesus."

"We just make it a condition of entry. Any family that doesn't agree to the girls being available to all, just doesn't get selected. We have far more volunteers than we can cope with anyway."

Another long pause, everyone thinking, scheming, dreaming. The unspoken concern, obviously, was pregnant unmarried teenagers, but most of them were marketing men and could see the potential appeal of that.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.