Last Man Standing - Cover

Last Man Standing

Copyright© 2010 by Shani 34

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A reality TV show at a time when censorship is much slacker than now involves families competing against other families, the men trying to avoid ejaculating, the females trying to make men of the other teams ejaculate, but they are not allowed to touch the men, only to tease. As preparations for the competition evolve, families are put through much more demanding trials and tribulations. Pure fantasy and intended to be humourous, but it involves incest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Lactation  

"Mr Williams? My name is Harry, I am here from the network, to see your wife, Sally, and my partner is Belinda who needs to talk with the rest of your family."

Mike nervously stepped aside to allow this good looking man and his lovely partner to walk into his house. "Sally's in the kitchen," he muttered, then called out "Sally, there's someone to see you, from the network."

Sally emerged in a dowdy housecoat, looking puzzled when she saw the two visitors. Harry shook her hand and asked politely if he and Belinda could sit down in the living room for a chat with them all. He waved at Mike to sit beside his wife. Mandy and Jeff had been doing something on a computer behind the sofa, but they stopped and turned round to watch, and when asked to do so came round and sat on the second sofa. Mike called out to Jenny to come downstairs.

When everyone was seated, the man started talking. "Belinda and I will be your supervisors during the training period before final selection to decide which families will go into the Last Man Standing competition. We will do some of the training ourselves, we will organize some training to be done by others, including at training camps elsewhere, and we will train you in how to help yourselves develop the skills that you will need to excel in the game. Is that okay?" The Williams family all nodded enthusiastically.

The man turned to Sally. "So, Mrs Williams, I gather that you are considered to be the weak link in your family's application to compete in Last Man Standing. Do you accept that?"

She flushed, but nodded and said, "Yes I'm afraid so."

"Are you just not interested in sex?"

Sally panted, and looked desperate. "Please, could we go up to my bedroom or something?"

"Yes, we will, in just a minute, but don't be impatient. First I would like to chat."

Probably Jenny was the only one not to realize the significance of that statement. Sally glanced at her husband, hoping he wouldn't imagine she had meant what the man was implying. But Gordon just smiled encouragement; all he really wanted was for these people to train his wife so his family could win the tournament. If she was the weak link, and this man could help her, then sure, take her to the bedroom and do whatever it takes!

Sally was quizzed about her sexual past, some of it she had explained to her first interviewer, but then she had been alone, and had felt safe to chat openly and freely. Now she didn't dare lie, or change her story, and it was just awful saying the same things in front of her husband and kids. Recounting stories of her time at university really made her sound like quite a slut, but as the first man had said, once the program went to air, her past lovers would be queuing up to tell stories about her, and if it turned out she had lied, well that could be the end of her family's time in the cage. So, feeling awful, she told the man, and her family, about her earlier sexual experiences, before Mike.

To her horror, the man actually corrected her a couple of times, obviously he had studied her first interview transcript and was keen to ensure she was consistent in her accounts. Mike had never realized that his wife was really quite a tart at college. So why was she so boring in bed now? Indeed, that was exactly the question that the man now asked her.

"Um well, it's um I mean I ah I love Mike but well um it's just well boring doing the same thing all the time."

"Ahh," the man said knowingly. "So when was the last time that your husband did something different in bed?"

She gestured toward her three children. "Please, can we send the kids off to their rooms?"

"Mrs Williams, if the family wins a place in the cage, then you can be sure that all your children will listen repeatedly to this sort of discussion. So you might as well get used to it, and let them hear it here first, in the privacy of your home."

He waited. "Well?"

"Well, we um just well don't do different things. We just well, make love, most Saturdays."

Mike was beginning to have serious doubts about letting this whole thing continue. It had sounded such fun when Mandy told him about it, and pressed him to apply, and certainly he had loved the interview with those two sexy ladies. He thought the time in the cage could be extremely exciting, but he wasn't sure he wanted the world to hear about his unsatisfactory performance in his wife's bed. But before he could express his doubts, the man stood up.

"Ok, Mrs Williams, let's go upstairs and try a few new things."

Sally stood up nervously and looked back at her husband as the man took her hand and led her to the stairs. The family heard him ask "so which is the main bedroom?" and then they heard a door close. Belinda started talking then, but Mike kept listening to sounds coming from upstairs that he didn't want the kids to hear!

"So, guys, you are all still keen to get selected for Last Man Standing?"

Mike and his children all expressed their enthusiasm. "Then why are you men still wearing clothes? You know that when in the cage all males will be naked all the time, I would have thought you would be practicing that, to get used to it, and to allow your girls to get used to you being naked? You don't want to have them adding to your troubles in the cage."

"Um well yes, okay, I'm sorry," Mike said, standing and started to undress. Jeff, blushing slightly, did the same, while his sisters giggled.

Belinda looked at the two girls, both of whom were wearing jeans. "Same with you, young ladies, in the cage your role will be to look sexy all the time, with the aim of trying to make other men spunk. You won't do that sitting around in jeans. Take them off, please. And your tops."

When the men were naked and the girls in bras and panties, Belinda continued. "That's better. One main objective that you must have as a family is for the male members to get used to seeing you, and other girls, in skimpy undies and naked."

Mike and Jeff both had firm erections by now. Belinda pointed to them, and said "See how the sight of you in just your undies is already affecting them? If they are to have a chance in the competition, you have to get them so used to you like this that they don't react any more. Mandy, go and stand in front of your father, and Jenny stand in front of Jeff. Guys, look at your ladies and tell me what you think of them. Mike?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.