Some Like It Boring - Cover

Some Like It Boring

Copyright© 2010 by Andi Flynn

Chapter 5: Meet Davis

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Meet Davis - Inexperienced housewife Linley saved herself until marriage only to find out her husband knows as much about good sex as she does about football. A secret desire, her husband's out of town trip, and a new neighbor just out of the joint all equal a very interesting situation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Davis Rhodes had never been the type of man to let on when anything was bothering him. He'd learned from an early age that conflict only begets more conflict, and he'd learned most of these lessons from his overbearing mother, Marion. Marion was a cruel, domineering woman, who had emasculated and berated her husband (Davis's father) Abner Rhodes into an early grave. Adding insult to injury Marion went back to using her maiden name only two days after Abner's death. Only Davis was left to carry on the family name and he had been more than pleased when he found Linley and realized she would be willing to share the name with him. He hoped the two of them could begin a new Rhodes legacy and leave his mother's poison in the past. Sadly, like any good son Davis was trapped by an overwhelming desire to please this awful woman. The meaner she was to him and the people he loved, the harder he fought for her approval. His father had always been weak, unable to break free from Marion's tyranny, which left Davis alone to fend off her tainted love all on his own. After years of verbal abuse and having to witness his father treated like a second rate citizen Davis began to equate love and affection with anger and hatred. Because of this he had never been able to carry on a normal relationship with the opposite sex. When he married Linley he was actually a virgin though he never would have admitted it. It pleased him to think she saw him as an experienced guy who had plenty of sexual advice to offer. Honestly he'd never thought their relationship would go further than a few dates so he didn't feel the need to be completely honest about his sexual history. He figured Linley would go the way of all the rest, his mother would get her claws in and drive her away and there would go another chance at any kind of real happiness he could have for himself.

He turned the shower on and reflected on what had just happened. If you broke it down simply his wife had just told him about her explicit affair and he had jerked off while she talked. He shook his head and sighed, he knew there was much more to it than just the simple basics.

Most 20-something year old men are already well aware of their sexual proclivities. They know what they like, what does it for them, what makes them cum harder than anything else ever has. Some guys like bondage, animals, clowns, etc. Whatever their poison most adults are very in tune with their own sexual desires. Sadly Davis had never had the chance to desire anything. Any attempts at self-pleasure when he was younger were thwarted by his nosy mother. There were no locks on the doors in the house he grew up in, even the bathroom, so jerking off was never an option. The same was true of any type of smut. He was introduced to porn on his very first night at college and admittedly found it a bit embarrassing to watch. Whenever he had sex with his wife he used the porn simply as a distraction, hoping the action on the screen would deflect her attention away from the dissatisfaction between her legs. He knew he was a horrible lover, he just didn't know why. It seemed to come so easily to everyone else but the answer to pleasuring himself or a woman was harder to solve than a quadratic equation.

That thought brought him crashing back to the events of today. Why had it turned him on so much to hear his wife talk about being fucked by another man? A man who was his neighbor for God's sake! He dissected every detail in his head and all he could come up with was the fact that she had been so obviously turned on by the whole ordeal. Hearing her sexy, sweet voice choke out the words of betrayal was music to his ears. She had been so timid to explain but so willing to please. Even in the worst of moments his wife was still by his side, trying to fix their terrible lovemaking any way she knew how. Against his very nature he knew that he still loved her, and always would no matter how far she strayed. It was then that Davis determined he had few options available to make this marriage work. He turned the water off and stepped out of the shower to grab a towel.

"It's time to play or go home." He muttered to himself.

Davis sauntered out half naked into the bedroom and found his wife stretched across their chaise lounge. Her eyes studied his movements as if she was waiting for him to explode with rage at any moment. He leaned close to her and ran his left hand gingerly up her bare leg. Instinctively she drew back causing him to pull his hand away. Apparently she was able to go balls out with the neighborhood felon but a simple caress from her husband was too much to bear.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.