Some Like It Boring
Chapter 4: Welcome Home

Copyright© 2010 by Andi Flynn

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Welcome Home - Inexperienced housewife Linley saved herself until marriage only to find out her husband knows as much about good sex as she does about football. A secret desire, her husband's out of town trip, and a new neighbor just out of the joint all equal a very interesting situation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Linley's weekend to herself had come and gone as quickly as it had begun. Her Saturday morning activities with Lucas had been pushed far from her mind because she was determined to find some sense of normalcy within the mess. Davis would be home any minute and she had spent the day following her tryst desperately trying to regain her composure. The things that man had made her feel were so foreign yet so desirable. It was as if he knew exactly what her body demanded and was fully capable of delivering. After their brief encounter she had fallen asleep on his chest and awoke to find herself lying alone in the bed. Grateful, she assumed he had let himself out before they could exchange awkward post-coital conversation.

She had returned to the garage sale under the watchful eye of Peggy, who undoubtedly knew something suspicious had taken place. Nevertheless Peggy kept the chitchat to a minimum and allowed Linley to continue helping without having to answer for her recent disappearance. Saturday night consisted of a pint of Blue Bell, an all night marathon of 1000 Ways To Die on Spike TV, and an early bedtime of 9 PM. For some reason she was very exhausted and couldn't wait to curl up and lose herself in a dream world with Lucas.

Sunday brought new concerns as she realized her husband would be returning home at any moment. He wasn't the type to call and check in, especially when he was busy doting on Mommy. She showered furiously and changed all the bed sheets, leaving the comforter the same so as not to arouse suspicion. She wondered if Davis would even bat an eye if he ever figured out what had happened during his absence.

"He'd probably just run to Marion and they'd have a good laugh at what an awful wife I am." She said under her breath.

Linley did her best to keep thoughts of Lucas far from her mind but the effort required to do so was tremendous. Every mundane activity, like folding the laundry, was interrupted by memories of the immense pleasure they had given each other the day before.

Once her daily chores were finished she checked the time and guessed that Davis would not be returning for several more hours. This notion gave her a naughty idea on a wonderful way to use her last few hours of sexual freedom. She slowly sauntered into her bedroom and opened up her beside drawer to reveal a 9 inch, silver vibrator. She used it every now and then but usually it was kept here, contained, because she never had enough time alone to actually experiment with her toy. Whenever she did use it she turned it on high and stuck it directly on her clit, thought of something very nasty in her mind, and came in a few minutes flat. The toy had always been a form of quick release rather than something she derived pleasure from. Today, however, she decided to take her time and explore all that this plaything had to offer. Fully clothed she lay back on her bed with the toy in her right hand and pulled her white cotton panties to the side. It was too risky to get fully undressed in case Davis decided to make an early appearance. She turned the toy on low and started rubbing it against her pussy lips so slowly, all the while picturing the moment when Lucas grabbed her from the shower and threw her on the bed. She reached her left hand up under her shirt and bra and squeezed hard on her breast, picturing his massive hand around her throat carefully constricting her airway. She'd never imagined sex could be so violent, never even seen it done in a porno before, but somehow Lucas knew it was exactly the kind of stimulation she needed. Linley began moving her hips up and down, rubbing herself against the vibration of her toy. She slowly opened her lips up and pressed it inside of her, remembering the way Lucas's giant dick had felt when it slowly entered her cunt. She began to fuck herself wildly on the bed, pulling at her throat and ramming the vibrator deep inside her pussy. She could feel fireworks building up in her belly and opened her mouth to release one final moan when a noise at the door broke her concentration.

Before she found the courage to look upon what caused the noise Linley told herself she knew this could only go one of two ways. Either it would Lucas who happened to stop by hoping for round two, or it could be her husband having returned early from his trip. She turned her head to see.

"Well, looks like you're having a ... a, uh, nice time." Davis stammered.

She was absolutely mortified. There, in all his gay, green cardigan glory, stood her spineless husband. He had just been privy to a sexual part of her life she had no idea even existed. What must he have thought, witnessing her thrash and buck on the precipice of an extremely satisfying orgasm? Not only had he ruined her climax he had shamed her into throwing her toy into the nearest trashcan.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered breathlessly. "You weren't supposed to be home yet."

He studied her carefully, passing his eyes up and down a body he must have just now realized he knew nothing about. Linley hoped he would show signs of curiosity, maybe even slight interest, instead he turned his head and focused intently on the carpet. His lack of emotion at the overly sexual situation actually offended Linley. Any other man would have taken the opportunity to finish the job he screwed up, but not her pathetic excuse for a husband. Before she could regain her composure she opened her mouth and unleashed a barrage of frustration.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.