Some Like It Boring - Cover

Some Like It Boring

Copyright© 2010 by Andi Flynn

Chapter 2: The Stronger Sex

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Stronger Sex - Inexperienced housewife Linley saved herself until marriage only to find out her husband knows as much about good sex as she does about football. A secret desire, her husband's out of town trip, and a new neighbor just out of the joint all equal a very interesting situation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Linley pulled her eyes apart sometime after dawn, rolling off the couch and pulling the pillows down on top of herself. She could hear the clanking of metal somewhere in the near distance outside of her house. She sprinted to the bedroom to see if Davis was still asleep and gleefully discovered the bed made and no sign of her husband. Careful not to get too excited she cased the rest of the house to discover that he had definitely left sometime before dawn. Checking the clock that read 7:13 AM she hopped in the shower to scrub the remaining stink of him off her for good. She scrubbed off and jumped in front of her full length mirror to check for flaws, as she did almost every morning as part of her post-shower routine. She eyed her figure up and down and sighed pitifully to herself.

"All of this is going to waste." She huffed.

At 5'7 Linley was not a short woman, nor was she particularly thin. Her weight fluctuated between 140 and 150 but all of the "fat" somehow landed in exactly the right places. Her 36 double D's rested firmly on her chest, they had not been weighed down by age nor by children. She tweaked her left nipple and smiled, she had always loved her nipples. They were round and pink, shaped like tootsie rolls. Sometimes she would pop one on her mouth just to feel the texture on her tongue. Linley knew if she were a man she would have a great time exploring a body like hers. She had thick, jet-black hair that touched the top of her ass, legs that stretched for days, and creamy white skin that framed her startling green eyes. She kept her pubic area trimmed and neat but had never fully shaven it off. She didn't understand why a man would want to have sex with a woman who looked like a little girl down there, but she supposed different strokes for different folks. She looked like a full-grown woman, thick, luscious, and ready to be claimed. Too bad she'd already been claimed by a big ole Nancy Boy. She gave one last longing glance to her taut reflection. Before she'd married Davis she'd never really known what a woman was supposed to do with her body, and to this day she still didn't. She knew what women did in the porn movies but could those moves actually be done in real life? If her own sexual experience were an indication the answer would be no. Linley grabbed her robe and headed to the bedroom to dress for the long day ahead of her. Even though a garage sale didn't sound like a barrel of laughs she was glad for any excuse to get her mind off of her frustrations.

Linley pulled her thick hair back into a pony tail and threw on some running shorts and a tank top. She poured herself a cup of coffee and headed out the front door down the street toward Peggy's house. Immediately after stepping outside she realized what the earlier metal clanging she had heard was. Peggy had recruited several of the neighborhood boys to put up tables and chairs so the adults could have a place to relax while people browsed.

"Linley!! I'm so glad you could help out! I saw Davis pull out early this morning and I wasn't sure if you had gone with." Peggy clamored.

"You lucked out," Linley replied "He's taking his mom around to see about treatments for her arthritis."

She lied because the truth was embarrassing. What kind of husband takes his mother on vacation and leaves his wife behind? Even though Linley knew what a waste Davis really was that didn't mean she was ready to share her failed marriage with the neighborhood block.

She plopped down into an open folding chair and lifted her legs up to rest on another. She hadn't gotten the best rest the night before and was feeling a little drowsy. She hoped that all of her garage sale duties could be performed from the comfort of this chair. Unfortunately Peggy had other ideas on her mind and asked Linley to go two houses down to the Martinez's. Apparently they had promised to donate several items to the garage sale but hadn't turned up yet.

Begrudgingly she began the quick journey to the house in question. Linley had only lived in this neighborhood for 4 months so her knowledge of any of these people was limited. She knew the Martinez family kept a tidy yard and were never very loud, and didn't seem to have many people going in and out. She assumed they were an older couple without children because she'd only ever seen a tiny older woman and a very tall and thin older man milling around the property. She wondered what this little old couple had promised to donate that had Peggy biting at the bit. As soon as she rang the doorbell the little old woman Linley had seen around before answered the door.

"Bueno." She said.

"Hi..." Linley stammered. "Um, I'm helping with the garage sale and Peggy asked me to check on the items you wanted to contribute."

The old woman stared at her puzzled with a warm, comfortable smile.

"Lucas???" the woman called back into her house.

"Que, mama?" a raspy baritone voice replied from somewhere unseen."

The old woman began speaking rapid Spanish to whomever this Lucas person was until finally Linley heard footsteps rushing towards the doorway. That's when she saw him for the first time.

A frightening looking man emerged from the hall to stand towering next to what Linley assumed was his mother. She couldn't be sure of his age but guessed he could be anywhere from 25 to 30. It was hard to gauge because his body was almost entirely covered in tattoos which disguised most of his features. Even across his face he displayed a black tribal tattoo that curled around his left eye. His height was obviously astounding and much to Linley's pleasure he had come to the door sans shirt, bearing his ridiculously ripped body for all the world to see. Linley sucked in her breath for a moment and reveled in the thought that this man both terrified and intrigued her at the same time. He looked as if he could reach across the doorway and snap her neck in an instant. H also exuded a serene sense of safety, as if his massive build were meant for protection and not destruction.

"Hi..." he said deeply. "Can I help you?"

Linley continued to stare for a few moments before she sputtered "Yes, uh, I'm sorry this other lady said you guys wanted to put um ... stuff ... stuff in the sale? It's okay though no biggie, thanks a bunch sorry to intrude."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.