Some Like It Boring - Cover

Some Like It Boring

Copyright© 2010 by Andi Flynn

Chapter 1: The Weaker Sex

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Weaker Sex - Inexperienced housewife Linley saved herself until marriage only to find out her husband knows as much about good sex as she does about football. A secret desire, her husband's out of town trip, and a new neighbor just out of the joint all equal a very interesting situation.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Linley felt certain if she could keep her eyes closed and head buried this would all be over momentarily. A barely audible "mmm" escaped her lips in an effort to get the show on the road. One eye peeked open as she studied the TV screen where a busty blonde happily fucked her rock hard partner. The blonde's face was twisted in a state of bliss which made Linley wonder if the girl were simply a good actor, or if sex was really supposed to be that much fun. She didn't put much faith in the latter seeing as how her husband was currently on top of her and whatever he was up to certainly didn't feel like mind-blowing sex. It didn't feel like sex at all if she were being honest. She lay flat on her stomach while he lazily pushed his 4-inch prick in and out. Well she assumed it was going in and out but couldn't be sure, at this point it felt like he was tickling her with a pencil. His breath was hot and heavy in her ear, which sounds titillating, but the overpowering garlic odor was quick to spoil that. All she could think was how much she hated almost everything about him, yet here she was letting him fill her up with his inadequate spunk.

The trouble was Linley and Davis had only been married for 5 months. In the beginning the sex was just as terrible only then she was at least trying to make an effort. Months of the same, dull lovemaking had turned this once eager lover into a bitter housewife. She had saved her virginity for this man who had turned out to be the worst lover on the face of the planet. Maybe it wasn't his fault, she had nothing to compare it to so for all she knew the problem could be on her end. No matter the reason the result was always dreadful and left her feeling like maybe sex just wasn't for her, at all.

"Yes ... oh yes I'm so close honey..." Davis muttered breathlessly in her ear. "Yea I'm gonna give it to you ... oh yea, here it comes!"

He grunted once and flopped heavily down on top of her.

"You like that baby?" he asked.

"Terrific." She whispered.

She pulled herself off the bed and sprinted into the bathroom, plopping onto the toilet and spreading her legs. She grabbed his shower towel and wiped his cum from between her thighs. She smirked to herself knowing that he would be using that towel to dry off come morning. It was the little things that kept her sane.

Davis hadn't always been so low on her shit list. In the beginning of their courtship he presented very well on paper. He opened doors, picked up the check, and walked her to her door without pressing for anything more than a simple good night kiss. She always assumed he had a deep respect for her, thus the lack of pressure to consummate their relationship. He had seemed perfectly fine with waiting, though not a virgin himself. It was only months into her marriage before she realized his behavior had nothing to do with him respecting her, and everything to do with him being a big fat vagina. The man was incapable of making any decisions or moves on his own. In theory that sounds like it could be easily managed except Linley wasn't the one who got the make the default decisions. Instead, Davis had another woman in his life who maintained absolute control. His mother.

"She's probably the one who taught him to fuck so poorly." Linley mused to herself.

Where they lived, the job he accepted, the color of their living room walls, the kind of car he bought were all decided by Marion Fisk, AKA the mother-in-law from Hell. Marion was a crusty old bitch whom hadn't been porked in at least two decades. Instead of finding another man after her husband (Davis's father) had passed Marion was content to court her own son. They even had "date" night once a week where Davis would take Marion to a new restaurant or movie. At first Linley had felt left out during these date nights but now she looked forward to having time alone to masturbate. Just her, the laptop, and all the free porn her sexually frustrated body could desire. Before marriage she had never watched porn but Davis introduced it day one into their love life. He said he liked to watch while they fucked. Again that fact bruised Linley's ego for a while until she found the videos were a much-needed distraction from the actual sex. Unfortunately no matter how much porn there was it could never shield her from the fact that her husband was still there poking her with his crooked pecker.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.