The End... or the Beginning? - Cover

The End... or the Beginning?

Copyright© 2010 by Tedbiker

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A journey from grief to joy, with some sailing and some low-key D & S. We meet some new characters, and encounter some old friends. This story stands alone, but does fit in with the other Jenni stories.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Paranormal   DomSub   Spanking   Slow  

James was very grateful for the distraction of the weekend, and, once it was over, for the work he needed to do on Monday and Tuesday. He couldn't forget the ... stiffness ... in Beth, the tension ... and he knew they needed to open up to each other about it.

Beth, likewise, realised as she was on her way to her flat after leaving Emily Jane in Ipswich Wet Dock, that the evening to come would make or break her relationship with James. She did not rush to Felixstowe; when she did set off, she didn't go straight to James' house, but to the cliff-top car park at Old Felixstowe, where she sat and looked out at sea just as though she hadn't been looking at the sea off and on, at closer quarters, for the last four days.

James finished work on Tuesday, went home, had a shower, dressed and sat with a glass of whisky – listening to Abba. Perhaps half an hour after he sat down, he heard the front door open and shut, a bag hit the floor ... and she walked into his lounge. If it is possible to undress in front of someone of the opposite gender in a matter-of-fact way, then that is what she did. She wasn't trying to titillate or seduce; she was removing her armour, rendering herself physically vulnerable as she was about to render herself emotionally vulnerable. She knelt on the rug.

"James ... I need to say something."

"I'm listening."

"I ... am ... ashamed. When I saw you with Amy in Mersea, I was hurt, and jealous."

He made to speak, but she met his eyes and held up her hand.

"James, I have every reason to trust you completely and I ought to know that. As far as I know, you have been entirely honest and open with me and have treated me with love and respect. I ... just have difficulty accepting that I ... am worthy ... of your love and respect. Amy told me emphatically that she had neither romantic nor sexual interest in you; I should not have needed to hear that from her. I should have trusted you. I cannot promise that I won't do the same thing again, but I will try to be open with you about ... how I feel. If you feel ... If you want, I'll dress and leave, but this is all I can do to show I do trust you."

James stood and left the room. She wasn't sure what to do, but realised she had to see it through and stayed where she was. It seemed an eternity, though it was only about five minutes before he returned. He stood in front of her, his hands behind his back.

"Beth ... what do you want?"
"I want ... to be yours. I want to be, your wife, your partner, your companion, your Pet."

"Do you deserve to be punished?"

"Yes ... Master."

"Very well, Pet." He brought his hands out from behind his back, holding the collar which he buckled around her neck. "First things first, then, Pet." He sat on the sofa. "Come over here and bend over my lap."

When she obeyed him, he brought his hand down sharply in a stinging smack; she couldn't suppress a sharp cry. "One, thank you Master."

"Do you know why I'm doing this?" He brought his hand down again, just as hard.

"Two, thank you Master. Because I ... didn't trust you?"

He smacked her again.

"Three, thank you Master. Because I need this?"

And again.

"Four, thank you, Master ... because ... because ... you love me!"

"Very good, Pet! Now, get up here and kiss me."

She squirmed round and curled up into his lap, held his head in both hands and pressed her lips to his.

When they broke for air, "I love you," she whispered, "I was frightened I might lose you."

"I can understand that. If we're going to have a future, we need to be honest with each other. If you're worried about something, you need to say it; I will do the same. If there's a question in your mind, is it better that you don't trust me enough to ask it? Or is it better to have it in the open so I can reassure you? Never doubt that I love you, and if I don't show it enough, tell me so. Now. Tonight, I want to eat, then make love to my fiancée and sleep in her arms. Tomorrow, I want to take you to meet my parents; very soon you need to introduce me to your parents ... and we need to get moving on a wedding, don't we?"

She buried her face into the side of his neck and clung to him.

He considered the contents of his pantry.

"Omelette ... with onion and courgette ... chips ... salad... ?"

"And he can cook. How lucky am I?" Her voice was muffled as she still had her face pressed against him.
"That's a large assumption ... Pet"

"What?"

"You're assuming I meant I would cook."

"Yes, I suppose I was. Would you like ... I mean; Master, shall I cook for you?"

"No, I'll cook. But I require you to sit somewhere I can look at you. I'll see if I can concentrate well enough not to spoil our supper."

He managed to create a very satisfactory if simple meal.

"You know," he commented as they polished off some fruit at the end, "there was no way I was going to let you cook."

"How's that?"

"Well, only an idiot uses a deep-fat fryer without at least an apron, and I certainly wasn't about to let you cover up."

She laughed. "I'm glad you like looking at me! But I hope you're not going to stop me helping with the washing-up."

"Not at all. In fact," he moved behind her, "I might just let you do it all," his hands stroked up her sides to cup her breasts, "while I molest you," one hand moved down to slide between her legs; she gasped and her legs sagged under her. "On the other hand," he just supported her in his arms until he thought she was standing in her own strength, "it might be better tactics to let you do it and watch ... and molest you afterwards."

"I don't mind ... but you could molest me before and afterwards ... and we could both wash up in between." Said with a giggle.

"Nope! One thing at a time! Wash up, Pet!"

When they did get to bed, not too much later, they made love very slowly and sweetly, and fell asleep in one another's arms.

James' parents 'call us Mollie and Duncan' welcomed Beth literally with open arms. James was dragged off by his father to admire the latest addition to his model railway layout in the attic. There really were new additions, but James was quite sure it was more about giving Mollie time to 'grill' Beth. When they returned the two ladies appeared to getting along very well.

"I was telling Beth, we're delighted to meet her at last. Not just because she saved your life," looking at James, "but because of the change we've seen in you since you met. You've started living again."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.