It Started in the Bushes
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2010 by StangStar06

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Her husband left her, what else could she do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   BBW   Slow  

The next day, Blondie-blond was waiting for me on the bench. She had 2 cups of coffee with her, and her eyes lit up as I approached. I took the boys out of their stroller, and let them amble off toward the Daffy Duck teeter totter.

"Why don't you guys ride together?" she asked.

"Because he still drives that Mustang," I said, not telling her that I loved driving the car too.

"And there's no way to fit 2 car seats and a stroller in it," I continued.

"Plus this way, I can beat him home, and make us lunch or brunch, or whatever," I said.

"So you're still together?" she asked.

By way of answering, I held up my hand and my 2 carat diamond, answered her question.

"So anyway," I began.

After the tryst in the bushes, I almost fucked up my life. My mom had always told me, that I think too much sometimes, and I should just go with my feelings. If you think about it, you'd see that she was right. I mean with the thing in the bushes, I just went with it, and look how that turned out. But for the rest of that day and all of that night, that is, when I wasn't flogging my private parts into submission with any handy suitable object, I was thinking about it.

First I dwelled on how great it had been. This naturally led me to wonder if it could ever be that good again. Then I was sure that it could be, because we hadn't actually fucked. Then again, he almost didn't seem like the fucking type. He seemed more the type to make love to me. I had several fantasies, all starring Darryl and I. In some of them a passer by would step into the bushes, and find us fucking like bunnies, all bodies slapping and humping, at near lightning speed, with an intensity that just blazed. In others, we'd be slowly caressing each other, and the intensity came from the depth of the loving and caring we felt for each other. In the back of my mind, I think I wanted someone to catch us.

Not one of my fantasies ever happened anywhere other than the bushes. This got me to thinking that this was something that couldn't last for very long. There was no way I'd have my flabby ass out there, when there was snow on the ground. On the other hand, I was very sure, that it was going to happen again. It was as if I had a glimpse into the future, and I knew with all certainty, that no matter what he or I decided, it was going to happen again.

Then I started to try and see myself from his perspective, and I realized that I was crazy. Let's face it I thought, I'm a guy, I'm out for a run, and some crazy bitch pulls me into the bushes, and starts sucking my dick. Would I say no? Probably not, but he did initially try to pull away from me. She turns out to be a pretty, but definitely chunky, forty-something housewife type, who is cheating on her husband. OK, I'm a guy, and pussy is pussy, but am I going to go all crazy over her? Probably not, I told myself. I was sure that this was the way he saw it, and realized that I had gone slightly crazy.

There's no way that he would be sitting at home, fantasizing about the next time we got together. He must think I'm some kind of slut, I thought. He's probably at home telling all of his friends about me swallowing every drop of his sperm, and even pulling up my top, and practically forcing him to feel on my tits. He and his friends are right now, probably laughing at the way he made me scream, or the fact that I had so many orgasms that I blacked out.

Suddenly I realized that there was no fucking way I could ever go back to that park, or ever face him again. My girls and I had gone to that park yesterday, with the intention of getting me fucked, and we had kind of succeeded. Before yesterday we didn't dress like sluts when we walked. We also didn't wear make-up. It would be best for me to just remember yesterday, for what it was, a once in a lifetime beautiful moment, that could never be repeated.

So over the next few weeks, I did things differently. My friends and I picked a different park to walk in, and I started to very slowly jog. I also improved my diet, and started to eat healthily. This combination of better diet and more activity, caused me to drop a few pounds and shape up. I didn't realize it at the time, but I was trying to get myself ready for something. I also tried to put Darryl on the back burner, but every night, in my mind, we were back together in the bushes, with a vengeance.

About a month later, I got a big order for flowers. The woman told me they'd need to be delivered, and I had to tell her that I didn't do deliveries. She said she'd call back, and I almost cried. This order was for 500 dollars, and it would have really helped me out.

I was sure that she wouldn't call back; she'd just find a place that did deliver, and give them the order.

But she did call me back less than 20 minutes later, and we started some serious negotiations. She asked me what type of flowers I liked best, and how much roughly it would cost to do a truly exquisite bouquet every week, for ten weeks and then deliver it.

I reminded her that I did not deliver. But she said that her boss really wanted me to do the flowers; so I should just add 25 dollars to each bouquet, for the cost of putting the flowers in a cab, and having them delivered that way. It sounded like a good idea to me, and I was really happy. I explained to her that to do that would cost more than the 500 dollars, but that I was sure I could give her a good price. I also explained to her that on some weeks, there would be a big overwhelming bouquet, and other weeks a smaller more understated piece. She liked the idea as well, and we were in business. I eventually settled on roughly twice our original 500 dollars. Even though the price was fair, I'd still make a good profit. Especially since I'd decided to just wait until the end of the day, and drive the flowers over myself. She gave me her boss's credit card number, and I was 1000 dollars richer. I told her if the client was ever unsatisfied with the flowers, to call me back and I'd take care of it immediately.

She asked me, if I had ever been unhappy getting flowers, and I told her that except for a couple of times on my anniversary or my birthday, I had never gotten flowers. And she told me that her situation was similar. I asked her who I should sign the cards from and she said anonymous at first, but then changed her mind and said "A secret admirer".

She told me she'd fax over the address for the deliveries later, and I hung up. I started putting the first bouquet together. She'd told me to put together something that I'd like to get, since I was the flower expert. I'd tried to explain to her that no two women were exactly the same, but she was sure that if I liked the flowers, the customer would too.

I put together a beautiful bouquet of Orchids surrounded by Lilies, for the first delivery. As I looked at the flowers, I got the strangest feeling, but it quickly went away.

Later on my fax machine rang and I got the address. I looked at it and realized that a mistake had been made, so I called the customer back but she didn't have time to talk to me and gave me to another person. The new person confirmed the address.

"But this is my address," I said.

"Well I guess my boss is sending you flowers," the woman snapped.

"So who is your boss?" I asked

"I'm not at liberty to say," said the woman hanging up.

I was immediately on guard. My first thought was that my asshole husband was trying to get back into my life, and cancel our divorce. Well it wasn't going to work, because I was no longer in love with him. And I really didn't want him back. Besides I had worse problems, one big order wasn't going to save my business, and I was trying really hard, to get someone else out of my mind.

So that night I drove home with an amazing bouquet of flowers. I put them on my dinning room table and started to make myself a salad, when my doorbell rang.

I went to answer the door and didn't see anyone. So I opened the door and saw someone sitting in one of the chairs on my porch. I stepped out onto the porch and sat down.

"So, did you like the flowers I sent you?" he asked.

"Yes Darryl, I love them," I said.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"For what," I asked

"For whatever I did to drive you off," he said.

"It took me a while to find out who you were," he said.

"Or how to contact you," he continued.

"And then I wondered whether or not you'd be angry with me," he said

"So I thought that if I sent the flowers first, it would kind of prepare you," he said.

Just sitting here next to him, on my porch, it still seemed as if I was the one in uncertain territory. All of the things I'd done over the past month, trying to get over him just went away. He sat there, with the smile on his face getting bigger and bigger.

Then I almost did it again. A month ago I had over-thought the situation, and tried to put myself in his place. I had come up with all of the reasons why things between us couldn't work. I had come up with all of the reasons why I shouldn't ever face him again. I still held our time in the bushes like a shining jewel in my heart. I took it out and looked at it often, but I tried not to dwell on it, because never having it again would be too painful.

But now he just shows up, here out of the fucking blue, and there could be only one reason for that. This guy could probably have almost any woman he wanted, but he wanted that skanky bitch that blew him in the bushes. He was out for some cheap free pussy, and he thought I was it.

That made me really angry, so I just said what was on my mind.

"So am I just supposed to get down on my knees and suck your dick here, or do you want me to find some bushes first," I snapped.

"Huh?" he said, with shock all over his face.

"Oh that's not it; maybe we're supposed to actually fuck this time?" I said.

"OK you went through some time and effort finding me, so let's go upstairs right now, but this is a one time thing," I said.

"Don't ever come back," I continued.

All I was thinking about was how much it hurt me, and how I had no intention of crying in front of him. I really wasn't the woman he thought I was and I had to let him know that. Realistically, I'd probably have screwed him every time he stopped by, but I didn't want him to think he could just show up and fuck me, just like that.

Then as he started walking away from me, my whole body just got cold, and I realized that I had done something really stupid. I grabbed his arm but he pulled it away, and I saw that he was actually crying. Not girly-girl sobbing but there were tears in his eyes that he was trying to hold back.

"I'm s," he started

"Darryl, don't say you're sorry," I said.

"I'm the one who probably should be," I said.

"It's OK," he said, "I had no right to come here."

"I just couldn't stop thinking about you," he continued.

"And really, all I wanted was for us to go out," he said.

"You don't have to worry about me stalking you," he continued.

"I'll leave you alone," he said.

Then I just stood there with my mouth open, while he walked away, got into his car and left.

I couldn't think of any reason, or any way to justify the nasty things I'd said to him.

For weeks now I had tried to forget about what happened in the bushes, and the way it made me feel. I'd considered what I'd thought to be every logical possibility, except the one that I wanted most. And now in a moment of anger I had just fucked the whole thing up.

I had wanted him so bad, that I became afraid of the possibility of making a fool out of myself, and never considered the fact that he might actually like me too.

Then I remembered that one of the things he did to trigger what I did had been him telling me that he thought I was pretty. He had fumbled around with it, but it finally came out. That was probably why he'd had to pay other people to send me the frigging flowers. That shyness was going to be tough to get used to.

The next thing that was really scary to consider, was that I was so busy trying to put myself into his head, that I didn't really consider his actions.

Why would a guy who had almost turned down a blow job, because he was concerned for me from his sweat, show up simply for sex? Or if he considered me to be just some whore, why would he go to all the trouble to find me, and then spend a retarded amount of money sending me flowers?

Nope all of the evidence pointed to the fact that I, not he had fucked up badly.

I sank down into the chair that he had just vacated. It was still warm from the heat of his body. I wanted to just wrap it all around me to make myself feel better but I knew nothing would. I just sat there in the chair crying until it got dark. It just didn't make any fucking sense. Why, would someone like that, go to all of that trouble just for me.

After thinking about it for a while, I wiped the tears out of my eyes and decided that if he went to all of that trouble, he probably couldn't just turn off whatever feelings he had for me, that quickly. God knows, that I had been trying to suppress the feelings I had for him, but it just hadn't worked. This time, I'd be the one stalking him, and he couldn't hide.

Early the next morning the girls and I hit the park. The guys did show up, but we couldn't find them. We knew that they were there, by their cars. A blue GTO, The red Camaro, The Black Challenger, the Multi colored Charger, and that damned Screaming Yellow Mustang with the black racing stripes. We finally noticed, that they were warming up in the picnic area instead of the parking lot. When we started walking towards them, before we even got close, they bolted. There was no way we could catch them unless we drove our car on the walking/running/biking trail.

While I was frustrated, I noticed another one of those differences between men and women. The three of us, car pooled in one small fuel efficient car. That way we could all talk to each other, before and after we walked. Darryl and his friends, each drove their own powerful gas guzzling muscle car. They pretty much got together for a specific purpose, had fun while they did it, and then moved on.

"You guys go ahead," I told the girls, "I really don't feel like walking today."

"You have to keep trying," said Emily.

"He kept trying to find you," said Pam, "so you keep trying too."

"Yeah and when he did find her, she kicked his teeth in," said Emily.

I looked at their cars, and had an idea.

"Pam, give me the keys," I said.

She threw me the keys, without even thinking about it, and kept walking.

To most women, cars are only machines, so Pam just threw me her keys. That meant that she didn't have to hold on to them while she walked, and she didn't have to worry about me either.

But these guys saw their cars, as an extension of themselves. They went to a lot of trouble, to customize and make their cars unique, so I knew that my plan would work. The guys typically parked at the back of the parking lot, and backed into their spots. With the trees behind them they couldn't back up any further. But at the same time, they could make quick getaways just by driving out of their spots, unless something blocked them in. So I got into Pam's car and just backed right in front of that Yellow Mustang, until he couldn't get out. The guys lapped the park even faster than I thought they would, so I didn't have long to wait. Back then they just did laps around the wooded area of the park which is only a 3 mile loop. First Chris, the dorky little one came up to me. Since he was the slowest of them, I knew that they were all back, and just waiting for me to move, so Darryl could get out.

"Hey lady, could you move your car?" he asked.

"Nope, I like it here," I said.

He got into his GTO and left the park.

"You know, you're really a mean bitch," he said as he drove by.

"And a stupid one," I replied.

Then 2 more of the guys showed up,

"Hey lady, move your God damned car," said one of them flashing me a badge.

"Officer, if you and your wife were having an argument, and you really wanted to get back with her, would you let anything stop you from at least trying to explain your side to her?" I asked quietly, with a really sad look on my face. He melted.

"Probably not," he said.

"And that's all I want," I said, "Just the chance to say I'm sorry, and give him my side of it."

He and his friend got into their cars, and drove away shaking their heads.

"Please don't make me do this," I heard.

I looked up, and saw the big, almost giant, blonde guy with the headband. Up close he was even bigger.

"What are you going to do, beat me up?" I asked.

He stuck his arm through the window, reached across me and grabbed the car keys. If he got the keys, he could just pull me out of the car and drive it out of the way, so Darryl could get out. Or he could reach over me again, shift into neutral and push it forward until Darryl could get out.

I grabbed his giant arm, so he couldn't get the keys out of the car. With the keys out of the ignition, I couldn't even roll up the windows. He was winning, so I bit him.

He yelled and pulled harder, so I screamed "rape," at the top of my lungs, hoping other people in the park would look, and he'd back off.

"Anders, just stop," said Darryl.

He stepped out from the tree he'd been hiding behind, and looked at us.

"It's not worth it," he said.

"I'll just wait until her friends come back, and they leave," he said.

"If it's longer than an hour, or however long it takes me to watch a movie on my phone, I'll just call the police," he said.

"Or, you could just talk to me for 15 minutes, and be on your way," I said.

"I didn't think we had anything to talk about," he said, "You pretty much said it all."

Anders towered above me glaring.

"You know, that's why I don't do the relationship thing," he said rubbing his arm where I'd bitten him.

"Too much fucking drama," he said, he got into his Dodge Charger, and peeled out of the parking lot.

Finally, now that all of the drama was over, I had my shot, the question was, what I was going to do with it. I had spent so much time figuring out how to corner him, that I didn't take any time to think about what I'd say.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.