Courtin' the Devil's Daughter - Cover

Courtin' the Devil's Daughter

Copyright© 2010 by Crunchy

Chapter 11

I had found a shop who could put just enough bend in the yoke of the handlebars that I could sit comfortably, my feet in the right place for easy shifting, and it was quite comfortable to fly down the road, with two lovely ladys at my back. Eliza gave me a thankful squeeze at the thought, and Marygold4, or Mary Goldfour, as she had taken to pronouncing it, purred into my wireless earpiece. It had taken very little work to arrange her laptop home so that she was always on even with the top closed down, and she could save power by drowsing at will, when nothing interesting was going on, although with the extra solar panels we had placed about, and her ability to ask Eliza for a spare and charged battery on occation, it was only as a personal choice rather than necessity. Mary Goldfour could now simulate the apearance on the screen of a lovely Thai Beauty, as if in a video call linkup, down to the time difference in the background images- In fact, she had been playing with her identity, and had a stable of possibles- A cool blond with a Norse accent, a freckled redhead with an Irish lilt, an exotic looking Massai woman, tall and proud, firmly endowed, with a cultured Brittish accent- she could get quite inventive, and even had a few male personas as well- a studly pool boy and a well dressed CEO of powerful years. Her imitation of me was frightenly accurate, so she only showed it to me once, regretful for my unspoken averse reaction, unreasoning as it was. She made it up to me later, by having her Thai skin give me a very erotic nude performance. Wow! I suggested that she could earn money on the internet, to a paypal account, and a week later she purchased a mansion on E-bay. We were on our way to see it now, Eliza and I acting as her agents, Mary playing the part of reclusive out of the country billionare who had given us the power of attorney to act in her behalf. It was in fact the truth, just that our Billionare Mary Goldfour was a computer in the high end internet subscription porn business.

"Car door opening, 75 feet on the left- he is angry and wants a drink, so is going to try to mess with us instead." It sure was easier dealing with people when I knew their motivations! I downshifted, and stopped between the lines of traffic that were stalled waiting for an obstruction or construction ahead to clear, putting down the kickstand, and removing my helmet to become less of a faceless idea of 'biker' and more of a person.

I made a show of stretching, although my back infact felt fine, and reached into the panier for a ice cold beer, which I handed to Eliza. I ignored the huge slob who had gotten out of his crappy car, and commented to Eliza "God I could use a break, this traffic has me so tense! and I can't relax even enough to join you for a beer!" (by the way, we were in a state where it was legal to drive between the lanes of stalled traffic if you were a motorcyclist.) I noticed the Other Driver, (or seemed to) and asked him "Hey, do you want a cold one though? You could have your girlfriend drive, not like there is much driving going on right now." I held out the icy can, and his desire for its contents won over his desire to cause trouble- besides, now I was a person, someone just like him, not some stereotype biker. Moreover, up close, I looked like a bit more than he wanted to bite off just now. He glanced at his Wife, and asked her "honey?" and she inwardly rejoiced to get him out from behind the wheel where he was cussing and swearing, a bad example for little Billy in his car seat. She shifted over behind the wheel, and closed the drivers side door. I handed him the can, he told me "Thanks buddy, you are a real lifesaver." I just grinned, and puttered about before putting my helmet on, starting the bike, and continuing down the road. He stared after me thoughtfuly, and got into the passangers side just as traffic started inching along again.

We could have driven any other vehicle we wished, Mary had made us so rich- Our Salarys as her representatives were very generous- but we prefered the intimacy of the bike, Eliza's arms around my waist, pressed up against my back, and the freedom represented by the magic panier. No SUV could have a roomier trunk!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.