Courtin' the Devil's Daughter - Cover

Courtin' the Devil's Daughter

Copyright© 2010 by Crunchy

Chapter 5

I sat up, and looked behind me to see Eliza standing there, in chaps, leather jacket and purple hot pants, hands on her hips, glaring angrly at the grovling minions of Satan. I was certainly glad her anger wasn't directed at me, as she tore into LongArms with a razor sharp tongue lashing.

"Andreloch Mutu Sabrultoz, just what in the hell are you doing messing with what is mine? You are not even suposed to be in this plane! The rules are very clear, and this one is not one of yours! I have half a mind to write this incidence up, and if you had damaged him, I would have, and you would have been demoted to imp, and have spent the next eon in the frozen wastes of the eighth level!"

LongArms, who I guess I could now think of as Andre, feebly tried to defend himself, while keeping his head against the ground.

"Princess, if he was not a fallen one, how could he even see us?"

This question gave Eliza pause, and she looked intently at me for a moment. "He has fallen, he has fallen for me! Mark this one well, he is mine, and mine alone! In regard to your wager, Andreloch, your Champion Zecuruzth did win the contest, so the Iron steed is yours. However, since you already have an Iron for each and every rider, I am taking your Iron for my own use." She snapped her fingers at me, and I tossed her my keys- I had intended on giving up my bike for my life and safety from the moment Andre had given me that out, anyway. I had not intended on swapping for the tricked out hopped up bike of the leader of Satan's Minions, with the re-bored cylinders giving extra horsepower and the oversized fuel tanks! I just sat there, letting the adrenyline fade, not attempting to stand up, content to let Eliza handle this, she was doing so well! I didn't understand it all, at least I wasn't admitting to any understanding of it, but relieing on my centered mental state which hadn't left yet, and my trust of Eliza, who's soul I had shared. Andre reluctantly proffered up his key, knowing he was getting off easy, in part because he had gone easy on me. Eliza suggested "Why don't you put on some business suits and go represent some buggering priests! and tell my Daddy that if he wants to drive me to actualy take the bloody vows, and devote myself to the Holy One, he can keep on interfering with me! I was This Close to doing it, when I happened to connect with Sam here, and if anything ever happened to Sam, that is exactly what I would do next! Do you Got That!" she demanded.

Satan's Minions all moaned in fear, less of losing the Princess as to what her Daddy would do to them in that event. Eliza told them to get lost, and they all scrambled up and onto their Hogs, well, there was a pecking order involved, and everyone except ManMountain, A.K.A Zecuruzth, got a different bike, with mine going to the newest of the Pledges. He was too cowed to even glare as they all roared away. I felt sorry for the next 'fallen' one they encountered, they had some anger issues to work off.

Eliza was taking deep breaths, calming herself down. She looked down at me, concern in her face. I got shakely to my feet, a hundred questions in my mind. She looked up at me, a question in her own face. "Well?" she asked.

"I'm yours? I half questioned, taking her hands in mine, our eyes meeting timelessly. She smiled.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.