Half Breed - Cover

Half Breed

Copyright© 2010 by cmsix

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Even though I had an Irish mother my Eyetalian father had given me dark eyes, dark hair, and dark skin. Lots of folks thought I was half Indian, but I knew I weren't.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Harem   Black Female   White Male   Violence  

Supper was cooked inside the house for a change, but the weather was nice and we ate at a large table outside. It only took a little scolding to get the dogs back from the table and interested in their food bowls again. The meal was a rich thick beef stew with freshly baked bread, green beans, and mashed potatoes. There was even a big peach cobbler for desert and by the time we were finished we sat around talking and sipping the excellent coffee.

Soon enough the sun was down and after about an hour more of talking we chose up sides and went to bed. Actually, my women and me went to wagon for the night. Uncle Jed's house wasn't a spacious one and there wasn't enough room inside it for us all to sleep. I didn't give one shit about that since sleeping outside would make sue we didn't disturb anyone else with our preslumber moaning, groaning, and gasping during our extended game of slap and tickle.

We did take a little break for the ever popular game of in-out in-out and it couldn't have made me happier. My mother was first on the menu and even though I still missed my father I realised if he'd still been around I wouldn't have my mother to fuck around on and it consoled me in my grief. Let me just be honest about things. My mother was a beautiful mature woman. She had nice big titties with large nipples for sucking on and she had a wonderfully rounded ass to grab hold of. Even though I didn't know how in the hell she still had such a nice snug cooter to shove my dick up she did and I loved every pump I made up into her slippery slot. Martha and Janey Scanlon were two more treats and the others I'd grown attached to during our trip were wonderful diversions too.

Hell, what young boy wouldn't be thrilled with so much available pussy, and it was the best part too. The pussy wasn't only available, it was enthusiastic about my treatment. My dick was well and truly spent before it was through for the evening and I went to sleep happy.

Even though they'd worked me hard last night I was still up with the sunrise and after slipping out of the wagon for an early morning tree watering I made sure to be back inside it to watch the women get up and dress. I could still barely believe my luck since every girl and woman I now claimed as my wife had a generous set of titties and they each had wonderful suckable nipples topping them off. Not to mention beautifully rounded asses and wonderfully trim and firm legs for sneaking between.

Breakfast was cooked inside again this morning but coffee was served outside soonest and we ate breakfast outside again too. We were barely finished when my other uncles started showing up in their wagons with their families. They'd brought most of their things with them from the start but the men left for gathering up the last of their possesions taking along two empty wagons to store the overflow.

My uncles and I spent the morning going over a rude map one of them had and we tentatively laid out our route of travel. We'd be cutting across a small part of West Virginia and moving over into Ohio right off the bat. Next we'd make our way to Columbus. From there we'd head into Indiana and toward Indianapolis and then head west into Illinois. We intended to skirt around Springfield and then head for Missouri. In Missouri our destination was, Independence near Kansas City and from there we hoped to latch onto a wagon train headed West.

We didn't have a final destination in mind yet, but we thought we'd have plenty of time to decide where to land while we were making our way there.

Most of the day was spent packing and repacking. All my Uncles and their families were here with their wagons by the end of the day and we had a nice big communal supper outside starting around dark thirty.

Mother and my other women decided we needed to try keeping it down during the night time activities since there were other wagons being pressed into sleeper service tonight. It was not necessary since I wasn't the only one pounding my mates after we had all retired. I idly tried to put a face to the voices I heard shouting out thier climaxes early on, but gave it up as a bad job since I'd only met the women today. I caused quite a few squeals and moans myself and considered it a job well done.

After breakfast the next morning I was the oldest male left on the place. My Uncles all rode into the nearest small town to see about selling their places since they were leaving them. They rode back in about four in the afternoon and they'd each made a sale. We spent a little time at carpentry while they built hide out boxes for their gold coins and attached them to the frame work in their wagons.

After sleeping we spent the next day going over all the wagons making sure they were ready to go and we were delighted to find the loops and hooks for putting them together had been installed by magic during the night.

We were up early the next morning and it was the go day. Even though we rushed through breakfast we still had plenty and while the men were hitching teams the women baked plenty of biscuits and after slicing them in half they filled them with eggs, bacon, and ham for eating along the way.

We made quite a train when we left with our twelve wagons with numerous horses tied on behind them along with a few extra mules. We would be keeping our eyes open for any extra mules for sale along the way in case we lost a few on the trip.

Our first little jaunt into West Virginia wasn't long but it was eventful. Some roadside bandits bit off more than they could chew early and we slaughtered them quickly. They must not have been doing well up until now and they sure as hell weren't after we were done with them. When we robbed their dead bodies it was barely worth the trouble since we only came up with about eighty dollars off six of them. Their horses weren't worth tying on to take with us. We did colllect their firearms, but not expecting to get any use out of them. We mostly gathered them up to make sure we didn't run into them again later in the hands of new robbers.

Later in the afternoon we were stopped by a tree falling into the road but then no one attacked. It was a good thing for them since we were all armed and dangerous and expecting trouble to boot. We merely pulled the tree aside and went on our way.

We traveled until nearly sunset and we needed to build a fire for light before we could get setteled down for the night. The meal was perfunctory but it was good enough to get us by. The women promised better in the morning and after we woke they were good to their word.

Our trip across Ohio took five days and surprised me since we didn't run into one bit of trouble. There were a couple of robbers who made a try in Indiana, but they weren't prepared for such a large group and none of us were even wounded.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.