I Had to Get Away
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2010 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Becoming successful through being a wokaholic, I became estranged from family and friends. Falling in love with a goth punk chick, the teenage daughter of my mentor, changed everything. I gave her my heart, but she wanted my soul. I gave it to her happily.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Early afternoon Melinda and I crawled out of bed and used separate bathrooms to evacuate waste before I joined her in the bigger master bedroom shower where we cleaned each other's bodies sensuously. Again we demonstrated our love and kept our libidos at a low boil.

Seeing Clair glow and smile, I realized how much she needed a release of sexual tension. The two lesbians touched each other whenever they could, whether passing by as they pulled together brunch, or sitting side by side eating, or giving into their need for closeness and Clair plopped herself in Mindy's lap and they kissed.

"I thought you'd like her," I finally confessed.

"What did you tell her about me?" asked Mindy.

"Everything I know."

"No pictures?"

"I don't have any."

"But when she saw my face..."

"It's so strong," said Clair, her small hands holding Mindy's head. "It's just what I hoped."

"Really?"

Clair nodded.

"So you know I'm a grease monkey?"

"Joe called you a mechanical genius."

"Well..."

Her friends and I praised her skills.

"You're my dream, Min," Clair explained. "I'm not comfortable with the hardness of men and bull dykes make me nervous. Let's just say they're unattractive. I need my lover to be strong and tough and yet soft and gentle. I need her to rule our roost yet listen and care what I say, to respect me despite my passiveness and frailty."

"You're not frail, at least not in bed." We laughed and Clair blushed.

"I love your smile and your sweet, kind eyes," said Clair.

"And I think you're adorable and way too cute and beautiful for me."

"Thanks. But I'm not. You're a powerful, remarkable young woman and if anything I'm ... common."

"Bullshit," Melinda responded. "You proved yourself to be deserving of respect from Doris." (Doris is my amazing agent.) "How many youngsters has she seduced who ended up not only working for her but becoming her biggest client's personal secretary?"

"Uhm, none."

"And Joe obviously respects you and trusts you and confides in you and listens to you, right?"

"Yes."

"Joe? How good is she?"

"She's the best assistant by far," I replied.

"And do you think I would be interested in talking for hours to some dull headed common chick?"

"Guess not," Clair smiled, tears eking from her eyes. Mindy kissed them and gently kissed her mouth.

"So fuck that," Mindy concluded. "And I think you're perfect for me too."

"So when can I fly with you?" asked Clair. Everyone laughed.

"Joe?" Mindy inquired.

"You need classes Min," I explained. "And a real trainer. Maybe six months if you don't mind my help."

"Why your help?" asked Mindy.

"It costs a lot especially if it's concentrated. I'd be happy to pay for it. You could be my pilot and my mechanic."

"Mechanic?"

"Orange County where we landed has both trainings."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.