Visiting the Teacher - Cover

Visiting the Teacher

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Saga of teacher "Cat Anderson" who is taught a physical lesson for her bitchiness by three of her students and ultimately rescued by another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Teacher/Student  

The test came quickly. Of course, Paula knew that it would, and waited for it, planned for it.

They woke in the morning with Paula stretching, and Carol Anne clinging to her, with her arms wrapped around Paula's waist and her mouth fixed to Paula's belly button like some kind of lamprey.

Paula smile and said: "Good morning to you too, teacher."

"What a feeling," Carol Anne sighed, "I mean, to wake up next to you. Just as I was coming awake, I thought that it was all a dream, all, that is, except the part where the three guys ... you know."

"Yes, I do," Paula said.

Then she reached down for Carol Anne, and pulled her up until they were lying face to face, with lips almost touching.

"But oh this is so real!" Carol Anne said. "I still think it's kind of a figment of my imagination; I mean, the feeling, the sharing, the closeness, lying here with no clothes," --Here Carol Anne giggled.

"Listen to the woman," Paula said with a laugh, "She's giggling. Carol Anne the teacher is giggling, actually giggling."

Carol Anne giggled again.

"Please tell me," Carol Anne whispered, moving her mouth, which had been clamped on Paula's right nipple, to say it. "What I can do, must do to make sure that this doesn't go away. Please."

"It's like I told you last night, angel," Paula began. "You do what I tell you; that's what this relationship is like. From this point on, you're simply mine and you do what I want you to do."

"I promise," Carol Anne said, "I really and truly promise. I'm so afraid that I'm going to do something. I'm just so afraid."

"We'll work it out," Paula said, "We'll just work it out, angel."

At that point they struggled out of bed and headed for the shower. Both were tired from all their activities last night and began by simply taking time to soap and wash each other. Toward the end of the shower, however, Paula pushed on Carol Anne's shoulder to tell her to get on her knees.

"Yes, ma'am," Carol Anne said, quietly, as she did so, and reaching around to grasp Paula's two magnificent ass cheeks, buried her face in Paula's pussy and began to lick.

Paula had Carol Anne's head by the hair in just a few minutes, as the kneeling teacher got her Mistress closer and closer to an orgasm. As she came into Carol Anne's mouth, Paula was pumping her hips against the older woman's face and holding her head clamped to her pussy area.

Then Paula turned around and said:

"Carol Anne, declare yourself."

"Gladly, my lady,"Carol Anne said, prying the ass cheeks apart and beginning the licking and kissing that was her message to Paula about who her mistress really was.

When they were done, and dried, Paula laid out panties, a bra and a skirt and blouse for Carol Anne, some of the new things. Then she said that she'd go and make the coffee, while Carol Anne dressed.

It was then that it happened. With very little forethought, Carol Anne simply decided that her transformation into the new Carol Anne needed to be a bit slower. She happily donned the new panties and bra, and put on an old skirt and blouse. Then she went downstairs.

Paula's reaction was thunderous and instantaneous. She knew all along that there had to be an explosion, that at some point Carol Anne out of sheer habit would assert herself and she talked to her self about what she was going to do.

It happened that just as Carol Anne came into the kitchen, Paula was about to go out to the car for something. But she looked at what Carol Anne was wearing and shouted:

"What the hell are you doing wearing that?"

"I, uh, thought..." Carol Anne began.

"No, no," Paula raged, "You don't think, not when I've taken the time to put your clothes out for you and then you come down here in that frumpy outfit."

She hesitated a moment and said a loud:

"Son of a bitch!"

Then she stormed out, going out to the car for what she needed to fetch.

Carol Anne was devastated. She knew right then that she had ruined everything by being stubborn and thinking that the transition should be gradual. She had even, driven Paula away. She couldn't believe that she'd managed to be so stupid and do that so soon. She was on the verge of tears, when Paula came stomping back into the kitchen.

Carol Anne went to her knees immediately, her hands held out as though in supplication, and the tears were flowing down her cheek.

"I didn't mean it! I didn't! I didn't!" she said as she cried. "My darling mistress, this bitch was wrong to think that she knew better about what to wear! I'm so slow and stupid! Don't, please don't hate me! I thought you were gone; that I'd just thrown it all away."

Then she was crying in earnest.

Paula came and cradled Carol Anne's head against the front of her pants.

"No, I didn't leave; I was going to get something from the car but Carol Anne, we need a little talk here."

Carol Anne looked up at Paula and shook her head 'yes', indicating that she understood.

"I meant it, I mean it, when I say that I want you to do what you're told; that's the basis of who we're going to be. We're not just girl friends playing a game, Carol Anne."

Then Paula put her finger under Carol Anne's chin and lifted her chin to say to her:

"CAROL ANNE, I AM YOUR MISTRESS! YOU OBEY ME, IS WHAT YOU DO!"

Thens he calmed down and said: "Carol Anne, do you understand?"

Carol Anne both shook her head 'yes' and said a loud:

"Yes, Mistress, understand."

"Now, sweet angel," Paula went on, "There will have to be punishment. You need to learn that. I might ordinarily spank you."

Carol Anne took in an explosive breath just at the thought but didn't say anything at all. She was too well ware of having caused herself this trouble.

"But I won't do anything physical this time, because of your incident with those three perverts!"

"Thank you, ma'am," Carol Anne said.

And Paula shouted:

"DO NOT INTERRUPT ME, WHEN I'M TALKING, GIRL!"

At that point, Carol Anne, having compounded what she'd done, crawled to where Paula was standing and began to kiss the younger woman's feet.

"Okay, pet," Paula said calmly, realizing that she made her point very well.

Then she lifted Carol Anne's head and said to her:

"As I was saying: I won't physically punish you this time but there will be punishment. So, first of all, take off those terrible clothes."

Paula had fetched a garbage bag and said:

"We're going to go through everything and put the things in bags to go to a rummage sale. Do you understand?"

Carol Anne said a quick: "Yes, ma'am," but was already in the process of taking off her blouse and the long brown tweed skirt. She stopped, when she was finally down to her panties and bra.

Paula looked at her and said:

"Carol Anne, my angel, you're lovely. But your punishment for what you did this morning, and I'm overlooking the fact that you just interrupted me, is that you can't wear the new panties today. No panties for you today."

"No panties?" Carol Anne repeated, as if asserting to herself that it was that which Paula said.

Then she moved to kiss Paula's hand and said: "Yes, ma'am, no panties today for Carol Anne, and thank you ma'am for your consideration."

"Come here," Paula said then, holding her arms out.

"I have so much to learn, ma'am," Carol Anne said, still pleased that Paula had not indeed gone away, when she'd gone out of the house.

"Go get dressed," Paula said. "Then I'll inspect."

Carol Anne smiled, and said: "Oh, I'll like that!"

"Slut!" Paula called after the figure of the retreating teacher and got a huge grin from Carol Anne in reply, as she made her way up to the bedroom to dress again.

When Carol Anne left, Paula stood and smiled to herself, saying:

"Not bad, not bad at all! It just didn't go bad at all."

The school day was something out of the ordinary for Carol Anne. She felt good about herself, pushing off her nagging doubts about what her stupid action that morning of getting dressed in her old clothes might ultimately cost her.

People were also reacting positively to how fresh and good she looked in her new clothes. They were surprised at how absolutely good Carol Anne, Cat the Bitch, looked that day. She was pleased with that. Carol Anne was not used to getting compliments but there were compliments aplenty that day.

She was constantly aware of the fact that she wasn't wearing panties. There was a nervousness about that; a nervousness that said that everyone would, did indeed know. But there was also her own sense of being somehow wanton on the job. That made her giggle inwardly and she realized that she liked the sensation. She knew that she had to tell her Mistress about this feeling.

As her day wore on, she found herself, at odd moments, giving in more and more to her worry about Paula. Carol Anne realized that Paula had had the whole day to reflect on what a poor prospect for a servant Carol Anne really was.

This kind of thinking interrupted her teaching at times and she had to exert a great deal of self discipline to fight it off.

The day finally ended with her in a state, and fully expecting to be alone, after school. She decided that, when that inevitably happened, she would indeed go back to the old way of dressing. It was comfortable after all but she realized that this decision was her ultimate acknowledgment of the fact that with Paula she'd failed.

She was in a depressed state, when she opened the door and left the school building, only to find Paula in the very same place that she'd been the day before waiting for Carol Anne.

The relief was immense! She felt the tears immediately and an overwhelming sense of gratefulness to Paula for being there for her.

When she got to where Paula was waiting for her she stood, looking lovely but feeling semi miserable and said:

"I didn't think you'd be here, after the way I behaved this morning; I mean so selfish and all..."

"Then you don't know me well, yet, angel," Paula said. "I'll always be here."

Carol Anne cried then, as Paula took her into her arms.

"I think, angel of mine," Paula whispered to Carol Anne in the car, "That we need to go out and socialize a bit. What do you think?"

"Take me out as your girl?" Carol Anne said with a shy smile.

"Yep, that's the idea; would you like that?" Paula wanted to know.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.