Visiting the Teacher - Cover

Visiting the Teacher

Copyright© 2010 by mattwatt

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Saga of teacher "Cat Anderson" who is taught a physical lesson for her bitchiness by three of her students and ultimately rescued by another.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Teacher/Student  

Carol Anne got to where Paula was waiting, and she was impressed by the way that the girl looked, dressed in a long tee shirt and a pair of white lycra type peddle pushers that came to mid thigh and were molded to her body. It almost took Carol Anne's breath away.

"Ms. Wilson, Ms Paula," Carol Anne, said through her tears, "I was so afraid, so terribly afraid that you wouldn't be here, that you wouldn't come today. So afraid."

Paula smiled, held out her arms and said a quiet: "Come to me, sweet one, come to me. Don't cry."

And that made Carol Anne cry all the more. When she stopped, Carol Anne spoke again:

"All day long, all day long I have been wishing to, thinking about, longing to, to wash you again, to just ... just be in the shower and wash you again."

She looked up and now her eyes were bright and something was established, and they both knew it. Carol Anne spoke immediately to make sure that she was speaking correctly. She added:

"Will you allow that, ma'am?"

Paula stroked Carol Anne's cheek and said:

"Of course, sweet puss! Of course I will. Just you and me in the shower again and that's only our beginning."

She hesitated and said: "But now shopping; we have a make over to begin and I want to hear about your day."

"May I buy you dinner? Please?" Carol Anne asked.

"Good idea, girl," Paula said and the tears coursed down Carol Anne Anderson's cheeks again.

Then Paula said again: "And shopping?"

"And shopping," Carol Anne agreed, saying then: "Oh, I want to look so nice for you, and here I am frumpy right down to my cotton panties today. But it's all that I have."

"Makeover time," Paula said.

"Will you be my coach, ma'am?" Carol Anne asked.

Paula leaned in to speak only in a whisper but what she said gripped Carol Anne so totally that it took her breath away and put light in her eyes and in her world:

"Carol Anne," Paula whispered, "I will be your everything!"

"Ohhhhh," Carol Anne said, hugging Paula to herself.

"And later a shower, and you wash me!" Paula continued.

Carol Anne gave Paula a huge grin and said: "I can certainly do that, ma'am."

Paula hesitated before driving them off. "Your day?" she asked.

Carol Anne looked at her with glistening eyes before answering. Then, as though it were a great weight she began:

"Joys and concerns, ma'am, just joys and concerns."

"Tell," Paula said.

Carol Anne hesitated and then said:

"It was the joy of the kind of teaching that I'm capable of; maybe shocked back to it, I'm not sure; and certainly led to it by your kindness." She smiled as she ended this statement.

"I'm glad for you, sweet one," Paula said, and Carol Anne kissed her hand.

"Concerns?" Paula said then.

"Oh, ma'am," Carol Anne began, then, as though an interruption of herself, said:

"Do you mind, if I call you 'ma'am', Ms Paula?"

"No, sweet one," Paula answered with a smile.

"Well, first," Carol Anne went on, "Let me tell you that I've never been very successful in my life in depending on others, especially others to be ... oh, I don't know, romantic with me!"

She laughed a little deprecatory laugh then, and went on, not looking, not daring to look at Paula:

"I spent the day pushing off the agony of expecting you not to be there to meet me. That part was hell today. I'm so sorry to tell you this. I should have kept it to myself." She began to cry.

Paula gathered her into her arms and said:

"You should always tell me; do you understand, Carol Anne?"

"Now I do, ma'am; I'm so ashamed for doubting, and I apologize."

"No apology is necessary, my sweet one," Paula said, stoking the older woman's face.

"When you said to me that you'd be my 'everything'," Carol Anne continued, "You lit up my world."

She stopped herself and whispered: "Do I sound pathetic now?"

"Now you sound almost exactly the way that I want you to sound," Paula said.

"May I ask you then, ma'am," Carol Anne said, "May I ask you a question, a really personal one, may I please?"

This was totally new territory for Carol Anne, as she groped her way hopefully toward what she perceived, hoped that Paula wanted from her.

"Anything, sweet one," Paula said, drawing Carol Anne into her merely from the tone of her answer.

"I realize that this is sudden, and maybe I'm reacting too quickly," she began, "But what is there for me, beginning with last night, and continuing now, is just there. If I am mis reading this, I will apologize in every single way that I know how but I'd like to ask you what you actually, really want from me. I don't mean that to sound like a challenge, ma'am, for I'm not challenging you. I want it to sound like the plea that it is."

Carol Anne's eyes were as full of the pain as her voice was but this changed immediately with the radiance of the smile that Paula gave her before she answered. Then Paula said:

"Put simply, Carol Anne, I want you to obey me."

Carol Anne was wide eyed at this and stammered, it seemed from a kind of disbelief:

"You want me to be your slave?"

"Well, yes," Paula said, still smiling, "And best friend, and bedmate, and soul friend, and dirty girl and certainly sex partner."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," Carol Anne Anderson wailed, crying again. "I'm such a mess; here I am and I've just received the very message from you that I want more than anything, a message that it's hard for me to believe after really knowing you for such a short period of time, and all I can do is cry!"

"Then you cry, girl!" Paula said, holding Carol Anne's head to her shoulder. "The past full 24 hours has been traumatic and, I know, earth shaking, life changing. You let it sink in. Just let it sink in."

"And please don't get me wrong, Ms Paula, ma'am," Carol Anne said, hiccuping from the effects of crying, as she spoke, "I want what you are asking more than anything I can think of. I promise, I promise you that if I fail you, then you can set up another session with the three boys and the green garden stake! I promise that."

She kissed the back of Paula's hand fervently as she spoke, and held that hand to her cheek.

Paula stroked her face and said: "You will not fail, Carol Anne; we're going to be good at this."

Carol Anne looked up with bright eyes and whispered: "Dirty girl? I'm going to be someone's dirty girl? How exciting!"

"My dirty girl!" Paula exerted.

"Even better," Carol Anne sighed, kissing the hand first. She looked up and said:

"May I take my Mistress--will you let me call you that? Please--"

"Of course, sweet Carol Anne," Paula said almost directly into Carol Anne's radiant face.

Then Carol Anne continued: "May I please raise one particular fear, Mistress?"

"Tell me, Carol Anne," Paula responded.

"I'm so afraid of disappointing you; I don't know how to do this; I don't know what to do; I don't know really how to be sexy or even sexual; I'm at such a loss with all of this."

She thought a second or two and then conclude, looking hopefully at Paula:

"I need so much help."

"Help like that is what Mistresses are for, Carol Anne," Paula said, "And help is what you'll get. First of all, you will hardly believe what new clothes will do for you; that'll be our beginning. When the washing comes today, there'll be new things to learn. You'll learn well."

"Oh, thank you;" Carol Anne said, so lost in what was happening that she was radiant with a joy that she seldom knew.

Then, smiling, she said: "May I take my Mistress out to dinner now? May I?"

"You may, my lovely one," Paula said, exultant that her plans were working out so well. "Now kiss to seal our bargain."

The kiss was a soft one at first, Carol Anne's lips were soft from crying and they were yielding. They yielded to Paula's tongue and received and gave the passion that the kiss promised.

When the kiss broke, Paula said to her, stroking Carol Anne's cheek:

"Later, when you wash me, you can pledge yourself by kissing other parts of me."

"I will kiss eagerly whatever you give me to kiss, Mistress!" Carol Anne promised.

Paula had one more idea to test before they went:

"I do want you to know that, if you're bad, I'll spank you."

"If I'm bad," Carol Anne replied clearly, "I'll deserve it."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.