Helping Each Other Out
Chapter 6: Knocking on the back door

Copyright© 2010 by NaughtyPine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Knocking on the back door - Brother and sisters learn to help each other with their sexual needs with some instruction from mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

After dinner, Sue sent Nancy upstairs with two enema kits and told her to get a shower when she was done. She should put on her nightie with no panties and come back downstairs. Sue and Debby did the dishes while Faith and Dave got a quick shower. The others were assembled in the family room when Nancy joined them.

"Nancy, are you sure you want Dave to fuck you in the ass? Even if we take all the proper precautions, it may still hurt. It certainly won't ever feel as good as having a cock in your pussy."

"I'm sure mom. I would rather have Dave fuck my pussy but since he can't, I'll settle for having him come in my ass. Besides, he has already fucked Faith and Debby; I want to be the first one to take a cock in my ass."

"This isn't a game of one-upmanship dear. If you are certain, come and bend over the arm of the couch and spread your butt cheeks."

Nancy did so. Sue handed Dave a tube of cream. "This is desensitizing cream. Squeeze about a dime size dollop directly on her rectum." Dave did so.

"Now gently work it into her asshole with your finger. Nancy, try and relax your ass muscles. Dave was surprised at how easily his finger popped into his sister's shitter.

"Dave, why don't you rub her clit a little while you are doing that? You can finger fuck her ass with just the tip of your finger." Dave did so to Nancy's obvious enjoyment.

Sue retrieved her smallest butt plug and some lube. "Dave pull your finger out of her ass for a moment." Dave did so and Sue injected a good amount into her youngest daughter's ass.

"Work that in a bit while I get this thing ready." While Dave returned to finger fucking Nancy's ass, Sue lubed up the butt plug. "I hope you girls are making mental notes," she said to Faith and Debby. They nodded.

"Here Dave, push this into her ass very slowly. Give her a chance to stretch. It is thicker than your cock so, if she can take this, you she shouldn't have any trouble with your dick. Nancy, try to relax as much as possible. This is really going to stretch you."

To everyone's surprise, the butt plug slipped in with hardly any difficult. "All right honey. You can stand up now." Nancy straightened up but not quite all the way.

"I'm OK mom even though it feels like I have a baseball bat up my ass."

"You just relax and let your muscles stretch for a while."

"Mom, would it be all right if I had Dave fuck me while we wait. It might take the edge off him some."

"You need to ask Dave and not me, dear."

"Dave will you please fuck me while we wait for Nancy to be ready for the main event of the evening."

Dave made a sweeping bow towards his older sister. His erect cock bobbed as he did so. "I would be delighted to be a part of the opening act as well as the main event of tonight's festivities. How would you like to do it?"

"Nancy looked so sexy with her butt up in the air. How about I bend over the back of the couch and you do me from behind?" Faith bent over the back of the couch and pointed her toes inwards. This put her pussy on full display for all to see.

"Sounds good to me, Debby would you do the honors and grease my pole so that I might poke our horny older sister?"

"I'd be honored. Thank you for asking, kind sir." She knelt in front of her twin and sucked him for a few moments before squirting some lube in her hand and greasing his pole. She wiped the excess off her hands on Faith's pussy and ass.

Dave lost no time in standing behind Faith and plugging in his cock head. He paused. Faith was inpatient and tried to push back. Dave held her hips firmly and prevented her from impaling herself on his cock. "What are you waiting for? Fuck me all ready."

"I was waiting for you to ask politely but I guess that will do." With that, he thrust into her until there was no cock left to thrust.

Faith was pinned against the back of the couch. This position allowed him to go deeper than he had last night. It also increased the effectiveness of his thrusts. Now the head of his cock was pushing at the entrance to her womb. Both teens were thinking the same things. 'It felt strange. It felt good. No, it felt wonderful.' Dave began with a few long slow strokes before giving her about twenty fast ones. He varied the pace unpredictably heightening the feelings for Faith but preventing her from coming. Justas she would be about to come, Dave would change the way he was fucking her and throw her off. She was enjoying the fucking but she wanted desperately to come. She got her wish when Dave stabbed a greasy finger into the rosebud of her ass.

"Yes, oh, yes," she moaned as her orgasm washed over her. The same orgasm that was numbing her brain did nothing to dull her pussy muscles. They clamped down on Dave's cock and sent him over the edge with her. He thrust in and held it as he emptied his balls into his sister.

During this show Debby was thinking how much she wanted to get fucked from behind. Nancy was wondering what Dave's cock was going to feel like when he shoved that thing up her ass. Sue was thinking just how much she wanted to get fucked, period. She was going to have to find a tactful way of asking her husband if it was all right if their son took his place while he was deployed.

Debby was the first to recover her wits. She went to the bathroom and got a warm washcloth. She gently cleaned her twin's cock and balls before wiping up the cum leaking out of her older sister's freshly fucked pussy. Finally Faith stood up and said, "Mom, I wish I had come to you for advice on cock sucking four years ago."

"You probably wouldn't have gotten the same answer."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.