Helping Each Other Out
Chapter 5: The Next Day

Copyright© 2010 by NaughtyPine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Next Day - Brother and sisters learn to help each other with their sexual needs with some instruction from mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Debby woke up the next morning after sleeping soundly the night before. As she slowly woke she realized that she wasn't in her own bed. She was in Dave's. He was spooned behind her, his hard cock nestled between her ass cheeks. His right hand was cupping her breast. Her erect nipple felt good poking into her brother's palm. She remembered losing their virginities to each other the night before. Her pussy was already wet. She snuggled back against Dave.

Debby's movement woke Dave. He could feel his cock was hard. That wasn't anything new. But having it pressed against a naked female butt was a new feeling. He liked it. He also liked waking up with a hard nipple in his hand. It just felt right. He could get used to waking up like this.

Debby felt him squeeze her tit. "Good morning Dave."

"Good morning. I really enjoyed sucking and fucking you last night."

"Not as much as I enjoyed it. You're hard again. Would you like to do it slow and make love rather than just fuck."

"I can't think of a better way to start the day." Dave lifted his body so that Debby could move on to her back under him. She spread her legs and Dave lowered himself onto her. This time his cockhead had no trouble finding the entrance to his twin's pussy. She was already wet and he easily slipped into her.

Debby sighed with contentment. "I could easily get addicted to having your cock in me."

"I feel the same way." Dave began a series of long slow strokes, alternately filling and emptying his sister's gripping pussy. They were both glad that the previous night's sex had taken the insistent edge off their need. Both teens settled in to giving and receiving their new found pleasure. Ten minutes and two orgasms for Debby later, Dave finally emptied his balls against the entrance to her womb. After they recovered, they headed to the shower together.

Faith was awakened to the rhythmic squeaking of Dave's bed in the room next to hers. She quickly figured out that Dave and Debby were fucking again. Faith wished it were her but knew that it would be tomorrow morning. Her hand found its way to her crotch. She diddled herself to the music of bed squeaks and Debby's moans. By the time they finished she was exhausted. When she heard them head for the shower, she peeled off her nightie and joined them.

Nancy was already up, showered, dressed, breakfasted, and out of the house. She knocked on the back door of Bobby's house. Marge Miller let her in to the kitchen. Bobby was at the table working on a bowl of cereal. "Good morning Nancy. You're up early." Marge noticed that Nancy was only wearing a light sun dress and that the young girl's nipples were tenting out the thin fabric.

"Good morning Mrs. Miller." Nancy turned to Bobby. "I had some ideas for a few improvements to our science project. It's due Tuesday and I want our first project of the year to be perfect."

Marge thought that Nancy had something on her mind other than a science project. It was most likely her son. She would have to have Tom talk with him about birth control. She wasn't ready to be a grandmother. She also remembered what she had been like at that age. "Well, I'll leave you to your project. Bobby, your dad is playing two rounds of golf today so he won't be back until late this afternoon. I have errands to run and I'm going to lunch with Sally."

"No problem, mom. Nancy and I can get lunch. We promise not to burn the house down while you're gone."

Marge grabbed her purse and keys. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do," she said and was gone. The double entendre wasn't lost on Nancy. She waited until she heard the garage door going back down before she made her move.

Bobby had pushed his chair back from the table. She straddled his lap. When she hiked up her skirt, Bobby could see that she wasn't wearing any panties. He also noticed that she didn't have any pussy hair any longer. Nancy wiggled her pussy against Bobby's hardening cock before kissing him deeply.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.