Helping Each Other Out
Chapter 4: Boffing Big Sis

Copyright© 2010 by NaughtyPine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Boffing Big Sis - Brother and sisters learn to help each other with their sexual needs with some instruction from mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Faith spoke up, "Mom, it looks like Dave is getting hard again. If Debby is too sore for Dave to fuck her again would it be all right for him to fuck me? It would be a shame to waste a good erection."

"I agree that a girl should never waste a good erection if she can possibly get it in her. However, it is a good idea to suck a guy off before you fuck him, especially if he hasn't cum in a day or more; that way the guy doesn't shoot off so fast and can fuck you longer. Since Dave has already cum twice tonight that is not a problem. Debby, I know that this is your evening but would you mind sharing your brother if you aren't going to be using him."

"I don't mind mom. I have a feeling that Dave is going to be able to get hard often enough for all of us. You did say that this was a long term learning experience and not just a onetime affair."

"Debby, why don't you slide off the bed and let Dave move into the center? Faith, I want you to straddle Dave's hips and sit on his cock."

When Dave was in position, Faith climbed on top of her brother. She could feel his hardness against her heated pussy. She leaned forward to kiss him. As she did so, Dave felt her rub her nipples against his chest. He only had a few chest hairs unlike the mat her father had. She enjoyed the feeling. Dave brought his hands up to cup and rub the sides of her breasts as they kissed. He felt a hand on his penis lift it to swipe the head through Faith's moist slit.

When she felt her brother's cock at the entrance to her pussy, Faith instinctively pushed back and felt the head pop through the outer ring of muscle. Her pussy spasmed. Dave thought he was in heaven. Faith kept pushing until Dave was about halfway in. She pulled off, straightened up and sat down hard. When she could feel his balls touching her ass she could also feel the tip of his cock touching her cervix. He was really stretching her previously virgin pussy. Her eyes got wide and air whooshed out of her lungs.

Sue saw this and knew that her daughter had gone too fast for her first time. "Just hold still for a moment dear," she said. "Give yourself some time for your body to adjust."

"I feel so full," said Faith.

"Now you know how I felt," said Debby.

Dave didn't say anything as he concentrated on the amazing sensations coming from his cock. After at least a minute Faith lifted up a bit and sat back down. Slowly she built up her bouncing motion fucking her brother's cock. It did not take long for her to achieve her second orgasm of the night. Dave was enjoying the sight of his sister's breasts bouncing in front of him as she stroked her pussy up and down on his cock. He could not resist the opportunity to fondle those bouncing orbs with their stiff, pencil-eraser nipples. Neither could he keep his hips still. Soon he was thrusting his hips up as Faith slid down his pole. This only heightened the feelings for both of them.

When Faith felt her orgasm start, she sat down hard on her brother to force his cock as far inside her as possible. The feeling of his cock being seated against the entrance to his sister's womb tripped Dave over the edge. He squirted his third load of the evening directly into his older sister's womb. Faith collapsed onto her brother's chest.

When they had both recovered, Sue asked, "So how did you like being on top dear?"

"I liked it mom. I can't wait to try every position in the book."

"There are a lot of positions in 'The Book' as you put it. The girl on top is a very good position if the guy is tired or you want to have him play with your breasts while you fuck. It is also a good position if you are with two guys."

"What do you mean, mom?" asked Nancy.

"The other guy can fuck you in the ass at the same time the guy you are on fucks your pussy. It's called 'double penetration.' You can also turn around and face away from your partner. That position is called the 'Reverse Cowgirl'. It feels kind of like getting fucked 'Doggy Style' and he can easily slide a finger in your ass while you are fucking."

"I liked it when Dave slipped his finger in my butt while he was eating me. Have you ever done that? Had two guys fuck you at the same time?" asked Debby.

"Yes, but we won't discuss who was involved," replied Sue.

"Does daddy fuck you in the ass and doesn't that hurt?" asked Nancy.

"It can hurt and be quite messy if you don't prepare properly and yes he does every now and then. Most of the time, it is when I'm on my period and we do it in the shower."

"Since Dave can't fuck me in my pussy for several weeks, can he fuck me in my ass?" asked Nancy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.