Helping Each Other Out - Cover

Helping Each Other Out

Copyright© 2010 by NaughtyPine

Chapter 2: Introductions

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Introductions - Brother and sisters learn to help each other with their sexual needs with some instruction from mom.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Fifteen minutes later, Sue, Faith, Debby, and Nancy Betterman entered Dave's room wearing matching, sheer, powder blue, baby-doll nighties. Dave was sitting on the edge of his freshly made bed. He had decided that he ought to clean up his room a bit. The process had caused him to go soft even though he had maintained a raging erection all the way through his shower. The sight of his mom and sisters brought him back to full hardness. He had to stand up to rearrange his dick, an act that did not go unnoticed by the girls. They were appreciating the way his cock tented out his shorts the same way he was enjoying the sheerness of their nighties. The material was so thin; he could see their areoles and erect nipples. What he couldn't see was any public hair.

"Dave... , DAVE!"

"What? Ah, yes mom," said Dave finally turning to face his mom.

"I was trying to get your attention. I can see like our new nighties. Now, girls, I want each of you to give your brother a nice long kiss. Faith, you go first."

Faith stepped up to her brother and put her arms around his neck. They tilted their heads and began kissing.

"Good. I want you to press your body against his. Rub your nipples against his chest and press your pussy against his cock. Dave, you press your body against hers. Make sure she can feel your arousal against her belly. Good, now gently fondle and knead her ass cheeks. Pull them apart and press them together. Now bring your hands up to gently heft and caress her breasts."

It wasn't long before both teens were moaning and feverously rubbing each other's bodies.

"OK, that's enough. Separate you two. We don't want Dave going off too soon." Dave and Faith reluctantly parted.

"There, what did you learn Faith?"

"I learned that Dave is a good kisser. He's every bit as good as Tom. He is gentler too."

"Are you wet?"

"Sopping," replied Faith.

"Dave, what did you learn?"

"I learned that kissing a real girl, even with some clothes on, is a lot better than jacking off to a picture of a naked girl. I was surprised how hot she got just from kissing."

"Well, your hands were hitting all the right spots too," said Faith.

"Do you think that you have yourself under control enough for Debby or do you need some time to cool down? As I said, we don't want you going off too soon."

"I think I'm ready."

"All right, if you feel yourself getting close to coming, just back off. Debby, it's your turn."

Debby stepped into the arms of her brother. She had always had a soft spot for her twin. She thought he was a pretty hunky guy, for a brother. She was already wet before their lips touched. This kissing match-up was less frenetic than the first but no less passionate. The teens very reluctantly parted when Sue finally called time. After questioning the twins, Sue called her youngest daughter forward.

Dave had to bend over some to kiss Nancy. "I'm sorry my boobs aren't as big as Faith's and Debby's are and that we won't be able to fuck for several weeks," she said.

"Don't worry about that. There are other things we can do."

"I do want to have sex with you and make you happy."

"I know you do. I want to make you happy and feel good too." With that, Dave put his whole heart and soul into kissing and fondling his younger sister.

After calling time and questioning Nancy and Dave, Sue said, "Very nice. I hope you all learned that one of the things that make great sex great is the preparation. Good foreplay makes for longer, stronger, and more satisfying orgasms. Faith, I want you to stand in front of Dave with your back to him." Faith did so. "Good now close your eyes, put your hands on top of your head, and keep them there. Dave, I want you to make Faith cum by only caressing her nipples and clit. You can run your hand inside her panties and your finger through her slit but you aren't allowed to put your finger inside her."

Dave started by gently caressing Faith's breasts from behind. He took the opportunity to kiss her neck and flick her ear lobe with his tongue. He had read about girls liking this. Faith sure did. She was almost ready to cum before he ever moved a hand down to cup her pubic mound outside of her panty. He stopped and just held his hand there while his other hand tweaked a nipple. Slowly, he slid his hand inside her panty but was careful not to touch her clit directly with his finger. Faith pushed her butt back against her brother and was thrilled by the feeling of his hard cock pressing between her buns.

As he slid his hand into the top of her panty Faith spread her legs to give him more room. She didn't even think about it. Dave cupped her mound and gently squeezed. He could feel her moist heat. She could feel her smooth mound swelling and her juices flooding into her brother's hand. He ran his hand down farther and slid his middle finger into her slit at the bottom. He could feel her pussy opening nibbling at the tip of his finger. He resisted the urge to push it into her. He slid his finger higher until he found her clit. There was no mistaking it because of its size. When he gently stroked the hood with his middle finger, Faith went off like a Roman candle. Light flashed behind her tightly closed eye lids. Her pussy spasmed and her brain switched off from the intensity of the orgasm. Fortunately, Dave still had an arm around her and was able to hold her up until she regained consciousness.

"That," said Sue to her other two daughters, "was a REAL orgasm. Now you see what it is like when it is done right."

"That was awesome," said Debby.

"When can I have a turn?" asked Nancy.

"Just wait. They'll be plenty for everyone. This is a long term teaching project. If you do it right, sex is a lifetime of discovery." She turned to Faith who was barely able to stand. "How did you like that, dear?"

"That was amazing and he didn't even get his finger inside me."

"If you liked that, you'll love his tongue and his cock."

"I can hardly wait," said Faith regaining her strength.

"Unfortunately, you are going to have to wait a while. You have a brother and two other sisters here and we have other things on the agenda."

"What would you like me to do?" asked Faith.

"Nothing at the moment but if you really need something to do, take off your panties." Faith lost no time in sliding her, now very wet, panties off her still shaky legs. Once her panties were off Dave could clearly see her bare pubic mound. Her outer pussy lips were red and swollen and visible in the gap between her trim thighs. Dave could also see her, now erect, clit peaking out between her puffy pussy lips like a little girl dick. It looked almost a half inch long. He wondered if all girls had such big clits.

"Dave, you spread your legs about shoulder width and put your hands behind your head. Good, now keep them there." Dave's posture made the bulge in his briefs appear even larger.

"Girls, I want you to kneel in front of Dave, Faith in the middle, Debby and Nancy on either side." The girls knelt.

"Each of you, run your hand up and down his cock length, one time only. We don't want him to cum just yet." The girls did as instructed and Dave moaned each time.

"Now Faith, pull the waist band of his briefs out and gently reach in and take hold of his cock. Good. Debby and Nancy, pull down on the side of his briefs." In a flash, Dave's briefs were at his knees.

"You can step out of your briefs if you want to Dave." He did and resumed his stance. Faith was still holding Dave's cock but had changed to the grip that she used to jack off Tom.

"All right, Dave isn't going to last long so we will have to make this quick. First Nancy and then Debby, I want you to take Dave's cock as deeply into your mouth as you can and give it two good sucks. Faith, you be ready to take him. He won't last long if he isn't already over the line when you get him. Just hold him in your mouth and lick the underside of his cock with your tongue. You might move him in and out a little as if he was fucking your mouth. Be very careful that you don't scrape your teeth on him. Scraping a guy's cock with your teeth is a big 'no-no' when it comes to cock sucking. It tends to make them go soft and that isn't good for either of you."

Dave had been standing there through the whole explanation trying his best not to cum. The main urge to surge was gone but he was still painfully hard. His mom was right. He wasn't going to last long once the girls took him in their mouths.

He turned towards Nancy. She looked up at him before taking his cock in her hand and said, "I can hardly wait until I have this monster all to myself. I want you to cum in every hole I have as often as possible." With that, she took her big brother's cock all the way to the back of her throat. Dave was surprised at how far Nancy could take him. It was all he could do not to cum when he felt the head of his cock touch the back of her throat. She slowly slid back dragging her tongue along the underside of his cock. She sucked him once more before relinquishing it to her older sister. Debby did not take him as deeply but was far more active with her tongue as she sucked his cock. She swirled her tongue all the way around the head of Dave's cock before taking him as deep as she could. Reluctantly, she turned her new toy over to her older sister.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.