A Party to Remember - Cover

A Party to Remember

Copyright© 2010 by ResidentPerv

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A 15yr-old girl and her best friend attend a wild party on the eve of homecoming, and experience a lot more firsts than they ever imagined.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Rough   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

"Ok," I said, my mind racing a mile a minute, "so, your folks think you don't know, hmm?"

"That's what I said," Lin said as she took a deep, shuddering breath.

"Well, we'll just have to FIX that, won't we?" I said.

"Sam, what're you... ?" Lin began.

"Give me til tomorrow," I said. "I've got an idea, but I need to figure out some details ... so, give me til tomorrow, and I'll fill you in then, ok? Trust me." Lin looked at me for a moment, obviously curious about what I had in mind.

"Ok..." she hesitated, "I trust you, Sam."

That night, when mom got home, I was waiting for her at the kitchen table. After Lin's little revelation today, I had an idea that I thought MIGHT help to get her and her parents to open up to each other and start communicating again ... if nothing else, it couldn't make things much worse.

"Well, hi there, sweetie," mom smiled as she came in the kitchen door. "You the only one home?"

"Yep, so far," I said, waiting for her to put her things down before launching into my still-forming plan.

"So, how was school?" mom asked.

"It was intersting," I sighed. "Mom, I need to talk," I said hesitantly. Mom paused mid-stride and turned slowly to peer at me out of the corner of her eye.

"Oooohhh-kay... ?" she said warily. "Do I need to sit down for this?"

"That's up to you, mom," I said, smiling softly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to sound so ominous ... No, I just have a couple questions, and maybe a favor to ask."

"Sure, honey," she sighed, smiling. "What's up?"

"Ok," I said, leaning forward, "this cookout with Frank, Jacqui and Becky," I hesitated.

"What about it?"

"Did you ever talk to them about what Becky knows, and how much she knows?"

"I did, actually," mom nodded, "and you were right! Not only does Becky know about them being swingers, but the three of them started playing together while on vacation this summer!"

"Told'ja," I chuckled. "So, would I be wrong in thinking that it's very likely to be more than JUST a cookout?"

"Well, that would be entirely up to you kids," mom said. "But, if everyone is agreeable at the time, then yeah, that's very likely to be the case ... why?"

"And you knew this when you gave me permission to invite Molly?"

"Well, I suspected it, yes, but as I said, participation is entirely voluntary ... NO one would be expected or pressured to play."

"Ok, next question..." I said, leaning forward, "this is probably gonna sound crazy, and WAY outta left field, but..."

"Just spit it out, honey," mom chuckled.

"Ok," I sighed, "are Molly's folks swingers?" Mom just blinked at me a couple of times, almost as if she'd watched a third eye suddenly appear in the middle of my forehead, and then she smirked every so slightly.

"What gave it away?" she asked.

"Just the way you winked and said 'trust me' when you told me that Jack and Carrie would be ok with Molly and I being together."

"I knew as soon as I said it I'd tipped my hand a little too much," she chuckled. "Yes, honey, they're swingers too. Why?"

"I'll get to that."

"Ok," mom said, eyeing me warily. "Next question?"

"Y'know those swingers parties you told us about?" I asked.

"Yeah, what about 'em?"

"Well, do they ever cross over with the ... incest crowd?"

"Sure, sometimes," mom shrugged. "With as many people who are involved in both worlds, there's bound to be some mixing of the lifestyles ... Sam, are you gonna be getting to your point anytime soon?"

"Ok," I sighed. "I want to invite a couple more families to the cookout."

"Jack and Carrie, last I knew, weren't into family sex, Sam."

"And so far, neither is Molly, but she doesn't have a problem with it, either. Have either of her parents ever given you any indication that THEY have a problem with it?"

"Not at all," she said flatly, "they just never expressed any interest in it, other than from a voyeuristic standpoint."

"So, they like to watch, huh?"

"Don't we all?" mom countered.

"I guess we do at that," I agreed bashfully. Mom cocked her head and looked at me quizzically...

"Does Molly know about her parents being swingers?"

"No," I admitted, "but considering what we've learned about our little 'modern-day Soddom and Gammorah' in the past couple of weeks, and what we've been up to since then, I don't think she'll be too overly shocked, either ... But, I'll be sure and bring her up to speed ahead of time. Can you talk to Carrie and/or Jack and get their take on it?"

"I can do that," mom nodded. "Who else did you have in mind?"

"Well, I want to invite Lin and her parents," I said, hesitantly.

"The Ly's??" mom asked, looking more than a little surprised.

"Yep," I nodded, "Afterall, it's not fair that I get to invite Molly and her folks if Adam can't invite his girlfriend and her family."

"That's true," mom nodded. "I take it SHE knows about HER parents?"

"Yep, for a couple years now," I said, purposely leaving out the part about Lin's PARENTS not knowing that she knew.

"Ok, fair enough. I'll talk to your father tonight, and then call Frank&Jacqui and Jack&Carrie."

"You're the best, mom," I beamed.

"Good to see you're finally coming around," mom winked.

"Ok, should I go talk to Molly now, or do you want me to stay and help with dinner?"

"That's ok, honey," mom said, pushing away from the table, "you go fill Molly in, and I'll take care of dinner."

"Thanks again, mom," I smiled, and with a quick smooch on mom's cheek, I was out the door.

As I stepped out into the driveway, Adam was just strolling up towards the back door.

"Hey, sis," he called out. "What's happening?"

"I'm goin over to talk to Molly ... wanna come with?"

"Sure," he sighed, dropping his gear by the kitchen door. "I take it you've got something worked out?"

"I think so," I said, "but I can get your input while I'm filling Molly in."

As we'd done a million times, we walked up to the Williams' back door, knocked, and then just walked in. Our houses were basically mirror images of each other, so when we entered we were in the kitchen. There at the table was Carrie, clipping coupons.

Looking at Carrie, it was obvious where Molly got her looks from ... her mom was just as busty as she was, had the same fiery locks, and the same crystal-green eyes.

"Hi, kids!" she chirped, looking up at us.

"Hey, Mrs Williams," Adam and I smiled.

"Molly's up in her room, you want me to call her down for you?"

"Nah," I said with a wink, "we know the way up."

"Okey dokey," Carrie smiled, and went back to her coupons.

"wow," Adam whispered as we started up the stairs, "I forget what a MILF Carrie is!"

"Easy, stud," I snickered quietly. "If everything goes according to plan, you just might get to sample the wares."

When we reached the second floor, Molly's bedroom door was shut at the hallway was quiet. As we approached the door, Adam leaned close and whispered in my ear.

"Whattya wanna bet she's getting off?" I just grinned and elbowed him gently in the ribs as I reached for the doorknob. We both leaned in to put our ears close to the door, and sure enough, we heard the distinctly passionate moans of a hormone-driven teenage girl approaching orgasm.

All at once, Adam and I burst into the room, letting the door swing wide to bang into the closet door behind it. There on the bed was Molly, naked except for her socks, her feet pulled up almost to her ass and her knees spread so wide that they almost touched the bed on either side of her. Her right hand was a blur over her pussy, while her left hand was MAULing those full, creamy, freckle-dusted tits that I love so dearly.

"HEY, Mol, what're you..." I said out loud as we burst into the room. Molly's eyes snapped open wide and her knees slammed shut. Her hands must have moved at near-light speed, because one second she was naked for all the world to see, and half a second later, she was covered by the sheet she was clutching to her neck with both hands.

"CHRIST, doesn't ANYbody KNOCK?!?" she shrieked ... then she saw who it was. "Ooooohhhh," she growled as her glassy eyes focused on our devilish smiles.

"Told'ja," Adam chuckled. "Y'know, Mol, soon as you feel like getting outta bed, I'll introduce you to this little thing on your doorknob called a LOCK."

"Fuck you, Adam," Molly hissed before turning her gaze on me. "and YOU," she rasped, "YOU owe me an orgasm, wench!"

"I would like nothing more, milady," I grinned, doing a deep, sweeping bow as Adam closed the door behind us, "but we have things to talk about first."

"What could POSSibly be more important," Molly sighed in a breathy voice, as she lowered the sheet to just above her pussy, "than giving your girlfriend the orgasm that you OWE her?" Molly grinned wickedly, as I stood transfixed by the vision before us, and began to slowly caress her lush, pillowy breasts, teasing those gorgeous nipples of hers to almost painful rigidity. I could feel the flush creeping from my suddenly-drenched pussy up across my groin to my chest, where my own nipples went immediately erect.

"Molly..." I croaked, as her right hand slipped smoothly beneath the sheet that was still covering her from the hips down. My mouth literally watered as I watched her knees fall wide apart again under the sheet, her hand plainly working at her pussy once more, although at a much more leisurely pace.

"Fair's fair," Molly husked, her eyes glazing over, and I gasped softly as Adam's hands slipped around my ribcage to cup and mold my taut, quivering, braless b-cup mounds through the thin material of my t-shirt. I could feel my brother's raging hardon pressing against my ass through his jeans, and when I heard Molly whimper with lust, what little resolve I had left crumbled.

"fuck it," I groaned, and let Adam move us towards Molly's bed. When my knees pressed against the edge of the mattress, I bent forward and took hold of the sheet, as Adam slipped his hands under the loosely hanging front of my shirt. His expert fingers began pinching and rolling my pebble-hard nipples gently, making me gasp and moan softly. Straightening back up, I pulled the sheet completely off of Molly, exposing her entire body to our lustful gaze. The sounds of her fingers working in and over her slick pussy, combined with the scent of her arousal, made me so wet that I soaked my own panties with my steadily-flowing juices.

Adam eased his hands down to the hem of my shirt and then slowly, carefully, lifted it up and over my head, baring my upper half to my lover's eyes. I leaned back against my brother's broad, muscular chest as he then lowered his hands to undo the front of my jeans, and somehow, through the haze of lust, I realized that he was bare-chested too ... Anyway, Molly's strumming of her clit was gradually picking up speed, as was her ragged breathing, while she watched my brother strip me naked beside her bed.

"Mmmmmnnnyeeaaahhhhh," she breathed as Adam shucked my jeans and panties to the floor in one smooth motion. My baby-smooth pussy was covered in sticky pussy juice, and I could feel it beginning to run down the insides of my trembling thighs.

"You ready to pay up?" Adam whispered in my ear as his fingers slipped gently between the slick lips of my pussy. I could only nod my response as he began to gently caress the hard, sensitive nub of my throbbing clit.

Adam moved his left hand from my chest to the back side of my left shoulder and applied gentle pressure, easing me forward. I bent at the waist, placing the palms of both hands on the mattress between Molly's feet, and pushed my ass back against the hard ridge of my brother's cock, still inside his jeans. Adam's hand moved from my shoulder to my hip, and guided me onto the bed between my lover's widespread thighs. With my legs dangling over the edge of the mattress, I lowered my head and flicked out my tongue, tickling at the backs of Molly's juice-covered fingers where they disappeared into her cunt.

"Oohhh, gawd, yes, Sam..." she whined softly. Her fingers slipped free of her twitching pussy and entwined themselves in my hair, pulling my face firmly into her drooling crease. Meanwhile, behind me, Adam had apparently taken time to drop his pants, because the next thing I felt was the silky head of his hard cock nudging gently at the entrance to my dripping pussy.

The sound that came out of my throat when Adam slid the full length of his cock into me was closer to a sob than anything else, but definitely a sob of intense pleasure. My hips moved of their own accord, pushing up and back at my brother's groin, eager to get every last millimeter of his cock as deep as possible. I whimpered into Molly's gushing slot as Adam fell into a slow, smooth rythym, pulling almost all the way out of my clutching pussy before reversing gears and pushing all the way back in to his balls.

As I eased my arms beneath Molly's thighs and pulled them up over my shoulders, Molly released her hold on my head and moved her hands up to resume the almost violent molestation of her tits that we'd interrupted when we burst in on her. Her impassioned groans were getting louder and louder, and somehow, as distracted as I was, I was beginning to get a little nervous that her mom would hear her all the way downstairs and come up to investigate. But, I figured if Molly wasn't worried about the noise, why should I be? OUR parents already KNOW that Adam and I are fucking, so it wouldn't exactly be news to them. Fortunately, her little brother Derek was at his after-school Karate class, and wouldn't be home until his dad picked him up on his way home from work ... that would'a been harder to explain.

My orgasm was approaching fast, and based on the gradually increasing urgency in Adam's thrusts, so was his. Molly's impending climax was a foregone conclusion. Her gasps and moans were quickly rising in pitch as well as in volume, and I knew that when it hit, OUR mother was likely to hear her all the way over at our house.

With a grunt, followed by a greatly-muffled scream, I came first. My fingers dug into the flesh of Molly's thighs, crushing her pussy against my face as my cunt spasmed hard around my brother's pistoning shaft. The sudden clench around his cock apparently brought Adam off right behind me, as he slammed his hips hard against my ass and held there, his balls pumping a huge load of cum against my vibrating cervix.

When Molly's mouth dropped open, signalling the arrival of her orgasm, Adam pulled his softening cock from my pussy and quickly moved up beside her head, presenting his cum-slicked cock to her for cleaning. Molly didn't hesitate. With an extra-loud groan, she turned and dove for Adam's gooey shaft, burying him in her throat to the root. Without the wonderfully erotic distraction of Adam's dick grinding in and out of me, I renewed my efforts between Molly's thighs and pushed her orgasm to new heights. She went crazy on Adam's semi-hard cock, slurping up every last trace of our combined juices before letting it slip from her mouth. Conveniently, Adam stuffing his cum-soaked cock into Molly's mouth had the added benefit of muffling her orgasm.

So, as I lay there face-down between Molly's quivering thighs, and feeling a fresh, steaming river of my brother's cum oozing out of my pussy ... yep, you guessed it...

"Damn, Laura, you were right," came Carrie's voice from the hallway, "our kids ARE hot together." All three of us spun our heads around to see our mothers standing in the open doorway, grinning at us.

"Told'ja," mom chuckled.

"What was that you were saying about a lock?" Molly growled at Adam.

"SO..." Carrie said as she strolled casually into her daughter's bedroom, "is, uhh, THIS" she said as she reached out and grabbed hold of Adam's damp, semi-erect cock, "what we can expect to see in action at the cookout?" Adam went from looking purely shocked to a combination of shocked and confused as he turned to look at mom still standing in the doorway.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.