The Headhunter
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2010 by Willboyd

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Kraven Knox is a man that should have been born into the age of the Mountain Men. How will he survive in the 21st century after living a somewhat isolated lifestyle? His only contact has been the Marshal's Service, he now has to adjust to modern life again. Come and follow along.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Kraven softly shut the door to the room they had placed Violet in, and walked slowly to the slight figure, on the bed, hidden by Bel and Linda as they tried to comfort the girl. As Kraven drew closer he could see that Violet's legs were strapped down tight enough to press cruelly into her tender flesh. Stepping around to the foot of the bed, Kraven felt his heart stop as he beheld what had been done to his once beautiful friend.

Kraven felt his emotions start to die within him as he slowly took stock of violet's naked and restrained frame. The word whore had been branded into her forehead, and down each cheek, then left to scar. From neck to waist, and down each arm to the wrist, Violet's once toned body had been almost completely covered by black Arabic letters tattooed in what appeared to be calligraphy. Kraven could see that in several places they were raised and angry looking while leaking pus.

Raising his eyes to Violet's Kraven felt his heart break, and tears rolled down his rugged cheeks as he beheld the large eyes that had given Violet her name staring sightlessly up at the ceiling. Only then did Kraven notice the ventilator tube that her mouth was trying to speak around, and remembered Bobby's statement about her saying his name over and over in a chant.

"Tell Nigel and the Injun to bring me the head honcho of this torture palace." Linda flinched as she turned and hurried outside to do as her Master had asked. She had never heard anyone so absolutely emotionless and cold. Kraven's head slowly turned to Bel, and she barely resisted the urge to wet herself at the fires of hell that were burning in Kraven's black eyes. "She wanted to be a pediatrician. Those bastards that did this to her made one mistake." Bel took a step back at Kraven's next words. "They've just killed everyone that they know, love, or are related to."

Alan and Nigel walked up to the matronly looking older woman manning the desk in front of the office of Charles Martin PHD., chief administrator for Mercy General hospital. "Is the good doctor in my dear woman? I and my friends desire a word with him concerning the unfortunate Miss Violet Jenkins" Nigel informed the scowling blue haired matron.

"He's in an important meeting, and if you wish to talk with him, you can make an appointment for a month from Tuesday." Snapped the old woman without looking away from the two men standing before her. The old woman barely flinched as Alan leaned forward, his dark eyes glittering dangerously, and spoke.

"I felt my brother's humanity die inside him as he looked at Violet. Now we are going to bring Dr. Martin to my brother Kraven, and the only decision you have to make is whether or not you survive the encounter bitch."

Nigel laid a hand on Alan's shoulder. "I'm certain the good doctor won't mind being interrupted once he knows exactly what's at stake."

"And I've told you both-" the old woman's face paled in mid sentence and she seemed to deflate as her head slumped forward to land on the desk with a thump. Nigel glanced down in time to see Alan quickly pocket a large plastic bag with a layer of pink salt inside.

"Did you have to use that gruesome thing?" Asked Nigel in a pained voice as they stepped up to Dr. Martin's door.

"I didn't want to get her blood all over my new fatigues." Was Alan's only reply.

Kraven looked up from his squatted position beside Violet's bed as the door to her room opened and a tall, slightly rumpled man with sharp grey eyes and matching hair, was escorted in by Alan and Nigel.

"I'm Dr. Martin the administrator for this hospital. Why have these two men forcibly brought me here?" Dr. Martin walked over as he spoke and gave Violet a quick once over. His face flushed and a vein popped out on his forehead and began to throb. "This girl's not even being treated!" Dr. martin put the room phone to his ear and began barking staccato orders as he paced back and forth as much as he was able to in the room.

Within seconds the room erupted into chaos, and Kraven watched dumfounded as what seemed, to him anyway, as half the hospital descended on Violet. Kraven was shoved into a chair by a nurse large and ugly enough that Kraven didn't even think to disobey her terse order of "sit, stay!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.