The Headhunter - Cover

The Headhunter

Copyright© 2010 by Willboyd

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Kraven Knox is a man that should have been born into the age of the Mountain Men. How will he survive in the 21st century after living a somewhat isolated lifestyle? His only contact has been the Marshal's Service, he now has to adjust to modern life again. Come and follow along.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Slow  

Kraven ignored the many stares of the myriad of FBI agents that turned to watch as the group headed for the elevators. Glancing over at Lady Andrea Kraven spoke softly as they neared the door leading to the stairwell. "What floor Lady Andrea." Lady Andrea glanced over and quirked an eyebrow.

"Third floor my dear fellow. May I ask why?" Kraven motioned Officer Smyth to follow him, and with an amused look bolted for the stairwell.

"Bloody hell!" Exploded Officer Bryan Smyth as he took off after the surprisingly swift Kraven, as both men took the stairs three at a time. Officer Smyth managed to narrow the gap by half as Kraven quickly reached the third floor landing, and with a mocking courtly bow, held the door open for the panting officer.

"After you my good officer." Officer Smyth's muttered curses as he tried to catch his breath made Kraven chuckle.

"You'll do Cop, you'll do." Said Kraven as he slapped Officer Smyth's shoulder good-naturedly.

Bryan Smyth glared daggers at Kraven. "What the bloody hell was that all about?"

Kraven grinned as the two of them waited for the elevator to open. "You managed to react, keep up, and have your gun and cuffs out at the same time." Kraven gave the young man a serious look. "I've seen hundreds of men in the mountains that don't have your reaction time. Whatever's going down Cop, you just got volunteered for it."

Officer Smyth's profane reply was cut short as the elevator opened and an amused Agent Cray and annoyed Lady Andrea stepped off. "I should know better than to bet against you by now Samuel." Snapped Lady Andrea as she slapped a hundred pound note into Agent Cray's waiting hand.

"It's your own fault Andrea. You keep underestimating him based on first impressions." Gloated Agent Cray as he led the group towards a secure conference room.

As Kraven walked into the secure conference room he felt the hair on his arms stand up at the group that awaited them. As his eyes swept the gathering he spotted a three-star marine General flanked by the petite and fiery Maria on one side, and a tall dapper looking man in the dress uniform of the British SAS. Kraven also spotted a short and bandy legged Latino in the Navy's parade dress, complete with the SEAL trident, a large and burly black in the Air Force dress uniform, a whipcord thin man of average height and looks bore the double "A" of the All American 82nd Airborne division, a stunning dark haired woman wore the uniform of the Marine Corp, and unless Kraven read the decorations wrong, was force recon.

The most dangerous though, at least to Kraven's opinion, was the native American dressed in lizard cammies and carrying at least a dozen knives. At Kraven's glance the man smiled a hard and cruel smile, and touched a knife on his waist with a nod of respect towards Kraven. Kraven felt automatically for his various weapons at the Indian's smile. This one was a man to watch for if you were an enemy, and Kraven had seen the like before. If you were friends you were fine, anyone else was walking dead to his kind. The man reminded Kraven of Lenny, just a bit more stable mentally. At least Kraven hoped he was.

"Ah, Kraven how good to see you again." Said Maria as she walked over and hugged Kraven tightly. "I'm glad you could make it." Maria pulled back, her dark eyes as serious as Kraven had ever seen them, and he noticed lines around her eyes that hadn't been there the last time he saw her.

"What's going on Maria? You didn't fly me three thousand miles, and keep me in the dark for nothing. It's got to be bad after I tossed your new boy out the window."

Maria pulled away and silently handed Kraven a thick file. "A friend of yours alerted us to some trouble brewing. We didn't know how bad until just recently." Maria motioned to the file. "This is also a chance for you to finish some personal business. I thought you'd appreciate the chance."

Kraven opened the file and looked at the picture on top. His low, rage filled, and eager growl had every person in the room tensing for action. Brother Andrew Mitchell's too handsome face stared back at him. With his blonde hair, blue eyes, and perfect features the man could have been a model, but what he had done to Kraven's little friend Violet made him a dead man walking. Brother Mitchell just didn't know it yet.

Maria looked around the room as she walked over to a door that Kraven had assumed led to a bathroom. "You may want to move out of his path." Maria cautioned as she opened the door, and revealed Brother Mitchell standing in prison orange, and shackled hand and foot.

Kraven took two steps, and using the table as a platform, nearly dove for the child slaver, and serial child rapist with a howl that promised blood. Navy SEAL Angel Gomez didn't move quite fast enough, and found himself thrown violently to the left as Kraven made for the now terrified man.

"We need information Kraven." Maria shouted as she was shoved back out of the way. "He won't talk, and we need him too." She instructed as Kraven paused long enough to look at her.

"He'll talk." Kraven said with a look so purely savage and full of vengeance that everyone in the room took a step back. "Won't you Andy?" Kraven asked the man, as a wet spot spread on the front of his prison jumpsuit.

"Th-they'll kill me. It's not safe to talk, I've said to much already." Andrew said in a rush as Kraven grabbed the waist chains and hauled the man out of the bathroom towards the table.

"Suits me." Kraven said as he popped the slaver in the jaw hard enough to stun him, and threw him face up on the table. "Talk or not, you're mine." Kraven growled as he pulled out his bowie knife and began cutting the man's clothes off.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.