Love Doll 2 - Cover

Love Doll 2

Copyright© 2010 by John Writer

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I did not write Love Doll part 1, that honor goes to someone calling themselves CH Makoto. I liked the idea so built on it here. Then added my own little twist. 14 Oct 2010: I've expanded the story a little, adding a bit more about Ashley's life, describing the "test drive" in a bit more detail, and describing the conversion proses in much more detail.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Snuff   Exhibitionism  

Ashley had never snuffed anyone before, but she drew a great deal of pleasure in killing the bitch who'd tried to force her selection, effectively having her killed. Ashley wasn't angry because she'd almost died, in fact Ashley longed for a public sexecution. What angered her was Jill's attempt to use the system. She knew that some people may not sign up if they thought something like this could happen.

Ashley found the cell of a male lottery winner and got herself laid, then made her way home. Being in the lottery she had no need of a job. She'd purchased a nice, modest home and would buy a sports car when she got old enough to drive, assuming she didn't win before then. It gave her a thrill when her monthly lottery check arrived in the mail. The notice of winning came in the same envelope. Instead of a check the winner got the notice that they were to report to the sexicution site within one week. Running was useless. When you won all assets went back to the lottery, including any real property the winner might own. The abolishment of cash money meant everyone carried cards linked to accounts. Once a lottery winner was chosen his or her accounts were emptied by the lottery. Ashley's heart nearly stopped when she'd gotten her notice the week before. Without even going into her house she'd gotten back on the bus and rode it to the place she'd die. She was admitted, stripped of her last worldly possessions (her clothes) and locked in a cell to await her death. But the next day she'd been told there had been a mistake. Her number had not been drawn at random by the computers, rather someone had hacked the computer and introduced a virus that caused her name to be drawn. Fortunately the computer techs discovered what had happened in time. Her accounts had been replaced, she'd been given her regular monthly check, a set of clothes and sent home. She'd never felt more disappointed in her life. Her mother and two older sisters had already won. The sister just 4 years older than herself had won at the age of 16. Winners under 18 were rare because lottery participants under 18 were rare. Both sisters and her mother had signed up when they were 13. On her 13th birthday she'd signed up to. Two weeks after that she'd gotten a call from the lottery that the person who'd tried to have her killed had been arrested. She was given the opportunity to participate in the execution, she'd jumped at it. (To read about the execution you'll need to visit this link:

http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/CH_Makoto/www/files/Sexecution%203%20-%20Jill.htm. I didn't write the story so I can't post it under my pen name.)

When she got home after Jill's execution she stripped and called up the vid of her middle sister's sexecution. She watched as the woman smothered her with her pussy. She wondered at the fear her sister had felt being unable to breath, knowing that THIS time it was final. Ashley loved erotic asphyxiation but always knew in her mind it wasn't final. Murder, even accidental murder was still a capital offence, so everyone was very careful with that sort of thing.

Weeks went by and she could not get the image of Jill's conversion out of her head. She wondered what it REALLY felt like to become a love doll. They said it was incredibility pleasurable, but how could they know. Love dolls could not exactly report on the final process after it was complete. She decided to find out. It would not be easy, but if she was lucky she might be able to do it.

Lottery participants were not normally allowed to volunteer for snuffing. The thinking being that the lottery paid out millions to each participant and if they volunteered that money was wasted. However if a lottery participant was able to find a way to pay back all the money paid to them then they would be allowed to volunteer for a snuff show. (It was not possible to buy your way out of the lottery except for a snuff show that stood any chance of survival.) Ashley would need to raise $10 million to pay her debt. Maybe if she sold herself as a love doll ... The largest sum ever paid for a love doll was for a doll named Tabitha Winters. She'd gotten $7 million. Jill had fetched a paltry $7000. For some reason love dolls who die before the final stage is complete are not nearly as responsive as those who die at the end.

She set up an e-bay account and took several naked pictures of herself. Then made an ad explaining that while she was still alive she would have herself converted to a love doll for the highest bidder. Minimum bid being $10 million. Then instead of getting dressed again she gathered every stitch of clothing she owned, placed them into the fire place and burned them to ashes. She was determined to remain naked for the rest of her life. Public nudity had only recently been legalized, after a cult, who called themselves Adamists sued the government over there claim that anti-nudity laws violated their freedom to practice their religion. They claimed that to wear clothing, thus hiding the body, was a sin because God had created man (and woman) in His own image. Most Adamists spent their entire life never wearing a stitch clothing. So the Supreme Court decided that no law could be made restricting how a person dressed, or didn't dress. Shortly after that new laws were passed to prevent anyone requiring cloths anywhere the general public was allowed to be. New "private" communities had begun popping up where only residents were allowed, thus if you wanted to be sheltered from the possibility of seeing naked people walking around you could live there.

Because Adamists were rare you might only see 3 or 4 each year. Ashley could care less about that. She was a devout atheist, but she welcomed the ability to go naked from now on.

Two months later she was flying from California to Atlanta. People had been staring and giving her dirty looks all this time but she didn't care. It was clear she wasn't an Adamist because they never shaved. The men all had beards and both men an women had hair on their legs and under arms. Ashley did keep shaving her legs and under arms. She considered not shaving but she wanted to stay sexy looking. She reveled in her nudity. One bones of going naked, she discovered was being asked for sex a lot, and she never said no to anyone. Adamists were very sexual and hardly ever turned down a fuck when asked, even the kids did it from near toddler hood.

She was on her way to meet the guy who'd bid $17,580,000 for her. He wanted a test drive. If he liked her he'd take her strait to the Atlanta love doll "factory". She met a distinguished looking man who gaped at the naked girl who walked up and shook his hand. He was older but wasn't all THAT unattractive. The fact he was incredibly wealthy helped some.

"I'm actually buying you for my son. He's turning 12 in 2 weeks and you'll be his birthday present." Ashley was surprised. She'd only fucked one boy younger than herself, but then she'd had no choice. She was playing "Truth or Dare" with friends when she'd been dared to fuck her friend's little brother. He'd been 11 and really surprised to be awakened by his sister's naked friend. A few days later he tried to fuck her again but she'd beat him up for trying. He left her alone after that.

The rich kid was cute at least. The little boy took her to his room. She wrapped her arms around him and bent down to kiss him. Because of the tradition of signing up for the lottery at 13, her mother encouraged her to experience sex at an early age, and to enjoy sex as much as possible so if she got picked she would at least have had a full sex life. Starting just after he 11th birthday she started having sex a lot. By the time she was 14 she'd had sex with hundreds and hundreds of people, both male and female, but she greatly preferred male. The little boy stripped. He was still hairless and his cock was still small, about the size of her finger, but the little thing worked just fine. Ashley lay back on the bed and spread her legs. Ashley had a fairly thick bush of red hair. The kid had obviously been well tutored in sex. It's not uncommon for wealthy parents to hire sex tutors for their kids when they reached puberty.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.