The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse - Cover

The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 57

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 57 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Bonita clearly had no issues with climbing all over Terence. The couple were necking completely naked on the couch in the second floor library, so Carmela worked at avoiding any embarrassment over the matter. Chuck was a big help -- he seemed happy to kiss and caress and fondle everything in reach! That included spots that made Carmela vaguely uncomfortable...

"Why do you do that?" Carmela whispered in Chuck's ear.

"What?"

"Rub my ... fat..."

"Your belly?" Chuck clarified.

"Yes."

"Why not? It's you, isn't it?"

"But it's ... fat..." Embarrassed, Carmela tucked her face into his shoulder.

"Every girl I ever heard of thinks she's Hester Huge!" Chuck muttered, chuckling.

"But I AM!" Carmela retorted. "Come, let's not lie about it."

"You make it sound like you're an elephant or something!" Chuck protested. "You're just ... plush. And I LIKE plush!"

"Oh, come on! Plush? That's like stuffed, right? Or overstuffed?"

"It's comfortable. Luxurious," Chuck supplied alternatives.

"You're teasing me!"

"I'm NOT!" Chuck erupted, loud enough that Terence and Bonita glanced over. He waved them off. "Okay, I'll be the first to admit that you're wide and a little thick -- but you're NOT ... bulgy, I guess. You don't have huge rolls or anything. Actually, you're pretty smooth ... Tell you what -- if you gain twenty pounds, I'll be unhappy -- how's that? Where you are now, though, I'm good with it. Okay?"

Carmela didn't know what to make of that. It wasn't unconditional, so it was hard to treat as Chuck just blowing smoke... "So, I'm okay, but if I get bigger..."

"Yeah. If you get bigger, I'm gonna spank you -- and other things, probably. I don't know what, exactly, but it'll come back off. For now, though, I like you just as you are," Chuck affirmed.

"And my belly..."

"I'm gonna rub it because I LIKE to rub it -- and I bet you like having it rubbed, too, don't you?"

"Well..." When you removed all of the negative feelings over her weight, she DID like it -- it made her wet like nobody's business to feel his hand sliding around just above her pubic muff and his fingers dipping into the fur patch periodically. It made her want things -- like that VERY hard shaft that was currently parked against her hip. "Yes, I like it," she admitted, reaching down to slide her hand over that hot, hard shaft. Chuck rubbed her belly for a few moments more, then slid his hand right over her mound and down to her left thigh, clearly trying to wedge it between her legs as he brought it back up. Carmela was more ready than she cared to admit, but this was pretty public. She glanced across the room at Terence and Bonita...

... And got a shock! The couple was moving rhythmically, Bonita on top! "Dios mio!" Carmela whispered, "They're..."

"Fucking?" Chuck looked mildly amused. "I keep forgetting that this is all new to you and that just being naked like this probably seems pretty wild. In the old place, sometimes there were twenty or thirty of us in one room and I guess we had what you would probably describe as orgies. Most, but not all, of the couples were settled, but there was no privacy -- and somehow, nobody cared. You found a spot on furniture or on a mattress or an exercise pad or something, and you made out and if you moved on to sex, the next couple was probably doing it, too. I can remember times when every couple in sight was fucking -- and EVERYBODY was in sight!" He glanced over to where Bonita was beginning to spout endearments in Spanish while she jounced on Terence's prong, adding "I must've seen them fuck a dozen times. Bonita is totally gone on Terence. Nothing makes that clearer than watching them go at it."

"So we can just do the sex?" Carmela whispered, scandalized, "Right here?" 'That's REALLY kinky!' she thought.

"We can go somewhere totally private, but if you're gonna be a member, eventually you're gonna do it in front of other people. Besides, they're not exactly staring at us..." Chuck pointed out.

Carmela nodded, musing. "Okay, I won't worry about it." She went back to rubbing Chuck's cock -- and relaxed her legs, spreading them so Chuck could get at her plump pussy. Chuck took advantage of her relaxation, leaning in to kiss her hotly while sliding a finger into the wet channel between her puffy nether lips. Her clit was right there, already swollen, just barely hidden by the swelling of her outer labia. Carmela jerked and gasped as his finger slid over the thin hood that didn't quite cover the swollen bundle of nerves. "I trust you, Chuck," she gasped. "I want it!"

That first declaration was enough to give anyone with a conscience pause, but Chuck was dealing honestly with Carmela, so he moved on with only a millisecond's worth of soul searching. He slid his hand along her slot until he could slip a finger into her opening, then backed out to the top of her cleft to deliver a rotary rub that excited her clitoris, before repeating the process. Carmela moaned into his mouth and got soaking wet in virtually no time, it seemed like! She was the one who moved things to the next level by dropping over on her side on the couch, then rolling onto her back, then hand rubbing his cock tugging him forward. "Now!" she hissed.

Chuck followed his cock between her legs. It was Carmela who rubbed his swollen glans along her pink, puffy slot to lubricate it and Carmela who tugged him inside until his glans was inside her. After that, there was no occasion for thought; instinct plunged Chuck forward into her depths on a hip snap!

For Carmela, it was everything she remembered -- and more! As Chuck began cycling inside her, massaging her inner core with his large cock, Carmela kissed him hotly, sucking his tongue before slowly releasing him so he was free to bring the full force of his attack to bear. Chuck slid his hands under her shoulders and held onto them from the underside while he powered into her, his face in her neck, his lips sucking and nibbling while Carmela moaned loudly under the assault, her thick ankles crossed behind his ass so he couldn't leave her before he granted them both the ultimate in pleasure!

Time seemed to stop. Carmela, unlike Bonita, wasn't tremendously vocal -- she limited herself to impassioned moans that climbed the scale with the sensations until those sensations were more than she could tolerate and she howled as her control failed and orgasm swept over her. Chuck only emitted soft grunts as his pubic bone smacked metronomically into Carmela's padded pubis. Sweat poured from both of them as they continued to merge; Chuck continued right through his first orgasm, which coincided with Carmela's second, his attack unabated. Carmela was aware of this -- it was one of the triggers of her climax -- but if Chuck felt no need to stop, Carmela CERTAINLY felt none...

As Chuck felt the urge swell in him to deliver his seed again, he gasped "Now!" into Carmela's ear. Carmela's first coherent words since the act began were an impassioned, "Yes! Fill me!" as she grabbed his ass. Chuck smashed himself into her another dozen times before his cock exploded multiple times and the top of his head came off; it seemed to them both as if he was trying to push the rest of himself inside her as he crushed himself to her to deliver his cargo of babymakers!

They rested like that for several minutes, panting out their exhaustion. The only other movement was Carmela languidly stroking Chuck's back. After a bit, Chuck tried to get up -- and they were stuck together from dried sweat. Carmela was embarrassed, but Chuck just laughed and leaned back down to kiss her. "Let's go find a shower."

Bonita and Terence were gone; neither of them had noticed the other couple's departure -- they'd been too busy. As Carmela came upright on the couch, Chuck cocked his head and eyed her neck. "Hold still." Sweeping back her hair, he muttered, "Uh oh."

"What's wrong?"

"I left a HUGE hickey on your neck!" Chuck apologized. "I'm sorry!"

"You'll just have to explain to Mama," Carmela replied blithely.

"How bad is that?"

"When she finds out I have a boyfriend? Probably not so bad..." Carmela ducked her head and blushed a bit. Carmela's mama had been worrying about how long it was taking her to collect a boy for some time, uttering statements like, "In the old country, you would be promised to a man, at least, by now -- but you're not even dating!" One look at Chuck and Mama was going to be thrilled to death...

"Oh, well, then..." Chuck pulled Carmela to her feet. "I'll suffer through it." Taking her hand, he led her off toward the communal showers.


Saturday morning found several couples in mussed party clothes eating Jiang Yi's breakfast buffet. Jiang Yi had gotten up at six and Poppa Frank had rolled out with her to 'see this fancy new clubhouse.' He occupied a table with Teela, Sonya and Rick, eating and grinning at the young couples scattered here and there. Fred and Louise had wandered off to a bedroom at four-thirty, and after a cat nap and a reverse cowgirl fuck they'd showered, dressed and come down to breakfast with Terence and Bonita and Brenda and Clint. Brenda, wanting to be certain that things that had occurred the night before didn't suddenly burst into the open, had pulled Bonita aside and briefed her, at which point, Bonita pulled Terence aside for a quiet talk. "Mi amor, how do you feel about Clint looking elsewhere?"

Terence blinked. "For what?"

"A man."

"Oh." Terence thought about it. "Nita, you come first, in the first place -- and he knows it. No, he probably needs to meet some other guys..."

Bonita pursed her lips. "What if ... what if one of those guys was your father? Would that be okay?"

"Pop?" Terence blinked. "Pop won't be looking for a boyfriend..."

"No, he will not -- which would make him safe, would it not?"

Terence cocked his head. "Where's this going?"

"There was a sex party in one of the dark rooms, mi amor, and they just missed getting together. Your papa recognized Brenda and she steered him away from Clint, for your sake, but it was a close call and they are all thinking..." She paused. "Brenda almost had sex with him, too."

Terence thought about it and shrugged. "It's just sex. No harm, no foul. Brenda might have to clear things with Mama, but I bet Mama would swap for Clint..." A new thought intruded. "What about you?"

Bonita blinked. "I hadn't thought about it, mi amor. Besides, there would be no one to..."

"Yeah, doing Mama for fun would probably be a bad idea," Terence agreed, grinning. "But look, I trust Pop to give you back. If you get into a situation..."

Bonita smiled. "I'll try not to."

They went to the buffet, and when they came back, Terence handled it. Twirling his finger at the other two couples, he said, "No harm, no foul."

Louise frowned in incomprehension. "What, Baby?"

"If Clint wants to try Pop, I'm good with it. Brenda should probably talk to you ... Clint could use another female opinion, though, so there's a swap there."

"Where did this come from?" Louise asked. "Last night?"

Terence flicked a glance at Bonita and then Brenda. "Yup. Nita kinda hinted that everybody is tiptoeing around me. I don't have any problem with it."

"We ain't talked about it," Fred interjected.

"But you've been thinkin'," Terence argued. "And you ducked Clint last night so there wouldn't be no trouble. Well, there won't be."

"Okay." Fred shrugged. Nobody was going to do a damned thing about it at that point...

"Let's, um, not talk about it -- here, anyway," Clint said quietly, glancing around.

"Oh. Yeah. Sorry!" Terence was immediately penitent.

Fred picked up Vince and Antoine with his eyes, and pointed them out to Clint and Brenda. "I guess Vince found himself something..." Both members of the couple looked and both made the connection -- Antoine's dreadlocks were a dead giveaway. "Nicky didn't think he was there..." Fred realized that he'd done Vince -- but then, it wasn't the first time...

"Must have been quite a party," Terence said mildly. Clint stared at his plate, his face red. Terence reached out to rub his back. "It's okay, Man! Forget it!"

"Can we just eat?" Clint whined plaintively.

"Sure."


When Chuck pulled into the Ruiz's driveway to drop Carmela off, Imelda Ruiz came whipping out of the house, moving with surprising speed for her bulk, and had both hands on the car door before Carmela could open it!

"Where have you been?" Imelda demanded. "Isobel had to call home when she and some boy had a disagreement over the value of her golden treasure. Her mother called me, so I know that you were not there..." She eyed Chuck. "And who is this?"

"DeMeter is a jackass," Chuck grumbled. "He just HAD to push for it all..."

"This is Chuck, Mama," Carmela replied. "He's on the football team."

"And were you with this Chock?" her mother rasped, "All night?" She shifted to Spanish. "And where is YOUR golden treasure?"

"This isn't going well, is it?" Chuck asked.

"No," Carmela replied shortly. Her mama was red in the face -- there was an explosion coming.

"Are you a puta now?" Imelda snarled, reaching out to slap her daughter. "A dirty little puta who spreads her legs for boys?"

"HEY!" Chuck grabbed the waving arm. "You do NOT beat my girlfriend like that -- I don't care if you ARE her mother!"

"Your girlfriend!" Imelda spat. "Your whore, you mean!" She lunged forward through the window, waving her finger under her frightened daughter's nose, "You're a whore!" She turned to face Chuck and waved her finger, ranting, "And you..."

SMACK!

Imelda reeled in shock, the fire of her anger put out as if Chuck had hit her with a bucketful of water instead of his open hand! Chuck, absolutely livid, roared, "You do NOT hit my woman and you do NOT call her a whore! You insult her and you insult me and I am DISGUSTED that you should say such a thing to your OWN DAUGHTER!"

"I--I..." Imelda blinked in shock! The boy was absolutely enraged! If there was one thing Imelda was culturally conditioned for, it was dealing with machismo -- and Chuck's anger shut her right down! Both women quaked before Chuck's explosive anger.

"You will apologize to your daughter! NOW!" Chuck roared.

"I ... I ... I ... apologize! I was worried and upset and I went a little crazy..." Imelda forced out. "I had no idea where you were..."

"She was with me," Chuck said, suddenly again reasonable. Both women eyed him as if he was some wild animal. "I took her to late dinner and then to a quiet place where we could relax. We fell asleep, and when we awakened, I took her to breakfast." He reached out and took Carmela by the hand. "We are seeing one another."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.