The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse - Cover

The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 56

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 56 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Abigail's standard briefing for new arrivals included the statement, "There is some kind of a party that they're trying to get rolling in Dark Room One. Pay attention to the lights indicating what's in there and who is invited, so you don't get surprised. We're not gonna blame them if you screw up and then discover you're somewhere you shouldn't be."

This narrative caught the attention of several couples -- but most took one look and headed elsewhere. Clint and Brenda, however, had more interest. "Hmmm," Clint mused, grimacing. Thus far, his experiences with gay sex had all come from Terence, unless you went back several years.

Brenda shrugged philosophically. "Hey, Stinky, if you want to play ... Do you think they'd notice that I'm missing something if I went in there?"

"Well, probably, eventually. If it's really dark, it might take a while," Clint mused. "You want to go in?"

"Do you mind? If it's just my butt..."

"Hey, if I'm doing it..."

"As long as it doesn't upset you..." Brenda watched her boyfriend's face. This was a little different -- even a little different than playing with Terence, who was actually a part of their relationship.

"No, it's all good," Clint assured her. If he could play the field a little, and she wanted a little booty duty, how bad was that, if she put up with his boys?

"Let's do it!" Brenda grinned. Clint punched the button.

"Wups! Showtime!" Vince had been idly fooling with Antoine's cock while they watched TV, waiting to see if anyone would actually show up. He killed the TV, then spun and punched the access button. Things went dark and the door opened.

Clint led the way, figuring it was best if they led with a cock. There was nothing immediate, but a few feet into the room, a hand touched his hip. Clint stopped and let the hand explore, coming up with his half-erect cock. There was a soft groan and then soft lips enveloped him. Reaching down to feel the head of his cocksucker, Clint found dreadlocks. 'Who in the Hell is THIS?' he wondered. Brenda, who had been following him with her hand on his back, suddenly faded away...

Vince had come in from the side, groping, and found Brenda's bubble butt. 'THAT's a fucking ass!' Vince thought, grinning. Whoever it was bent forward and turned to his left, hunting for and finding Vince's cock. The ass dropped out of reach, but a mouth sucked him in, soft, thick lips massaging his cock while knowing fingers rolled his balls in their sack. Palming the back of the guy's head, Vince realized that this one was probably black, too...

Brenda smiled to herself and sucked. This guy didn't know the difference -- yet...


Nicky was feeling a little left out. He'd interjected himself here and there and Lucy was sharing, but this was her big first night, and Nicky was in the way whether anyone wanted him to be or not. "I think I'll fade for a while," he said to Eddie Ray.

"Are you sure?" Eddie Ray grunted. Lucy was in his lap as he sat on the bench in the steam room, bouncing energetically on his cock and loudly enjoying herself.

"Yeah. Lucy should have her fun..."

Lucy slowed and cradled his face. "Nicky, you don't gotta. We agreed to share!"

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean one of us has to be in the other two's face all the time," Nicky replied. "You guys get this one and I'll catch up later."

"Well..." Lucy was dubious. Would this end up in a competition for Eddie Ray? She wasn't sure she could win one. Besides, she'd promised Nicky...

But Nicky grinned. "Eddie Ray needs to have some quality time with you. I'll be back -- you owe me!"

"Yeah, hey, no problem!" Lucy was all enthusiasm.

"Okay." Nicky leaned in and kissed her -- which was a little strange -- and circled to kiss Eddie Ray -- which wasn't -- and wandered off...

... And found himself out by the entrance, where Louise was guarding the door and talking to Fred. "Hey, Squirt," Fred greeted him. "Where's your date?"

"Eddie Ray and Lucy are ... busy..." Nicky replied, smiling crookedly. "I'll catch up later, I guess."

"There's some kind of gay sex party in Dark Room One, Baby," Louise advised. "Get you a little strange in the dark, why don't you?"

"I dunno..."

"Why don't you check it out, Fred?" Louise added. "Things are quiet. If you don't get lucky -- or don't get lucky enough -- well..." She batted her eyes at him.

Fred pursed his lips and thought about it. It sounded interesting -- and if Louise was gonna offer a piece later, that sweetened the pot. "Awright. C'mon, Squirt -- let's go live on the wild side." He turned to leave, Nicky following.

"Where's Terence?" Louise asked, exposing a potentially embarrassing complication.

"In the second floor library with Nita -- and Chuck and that chick he brought in."

"Carmela," Louise supplied.

"Yeah, Carmela."

"Okay..." Louise waved them off.


Everyone in Dark Room One was surprised when the buzzer went off again. Vince, who was closest, but had his back to the door, more or less pinned Brenda's head in place while he twisted to push the admittance button. The first guy through the door felt like another twink -- but the second didn't. 'Nicky and Eddie Ray?' Vince wondered. The big guy was harder than Eddie Ray, though; Vince pushed off the twink, since he had one, and started feeling the hard guy. Pulling him up beside him, Vince shifted his twink's mouth to the new guy while rubbing his ass.

Brenda let it happen. She sucked in the new cock and began massaging the guy's testicles. It really didn't matter which of them did her ass, after all...

Nicky drifted forward until her literally ran into the other couple. Feeling around, he discovered Antoine -- and spent some time feeling both Antoine and Clint before settling beside Antoine to get at his cock. But Antoine stood at that point and leaned in to whisper, "Fuck me!" to Clint. He took Nicky's hand off his meat and brought him around on his left while leading Clint to the bed with his right, then crawled up on the bed and knelt. Nicky moved in, playing with Antoine's cock while Clint fingered Antoine's ass just long enough to discover that it was already lubed, and then stepped up behind to slide his big kielbasa into Antoine's ass!

"Ah, yeah! Do me!" Antoine gasped. "Fuck it!" The words were a quiet hiss, but intense. Clint pushed in deep and began to stroke. Nicky reached under to rub Antoine's cock.

"Let me suck it!" Nicky pled.

"Crawl under -- I'll do you..." Antoine offered, so Nicky wedged himself under Antoine, trying his best to lick and suck with Clint's balls rolling over his face as he sucked.

No one could see a thing, so hearing and touch were the lead senses. Once Clint and Antoine got under way, the excitement became contagious. Brenda stood, taking Vince's cock, which she had been jacking while she sucked Fred, and rubbed it in the crack of her ass. Vince got it and just bent her over -- but got a surprise! "What the fuck?" There wasn't a cock and balls below that asshole!

"Just pretend I'm a boy and do my ass!" a voice hissed.

"Uhhh..." Vince grunted.

"Booty is booty," a voice rumbled behind him. "Don't be so fuckin' picky!"

"You asked for it!" Vince grunted. He pressed forward, dry...

"Lube!" Brenda howled.

"Night table!" Vince rasped.

"I got it -- get set!" Fred hissed, and went fumbling for the table. Lube was easy to find, once the table and drawer were found. "Here."

Vince drizzled a little lube in the crack of Brenda's ass -- not as easy as it sounds, without visual cues -- but when his fingers were wet and sticky, he began to probe. Brenda spread her cheeks and was VERY receptive -- he had a finger in her in no time. "Okay!" she whispered. Vince dribbled more lube in his hand, rubbed his cock momentarily, and pressed against Brenda's bud by feel. Brenda worked at acceptance, and Vince's cock slipped inside. "No mercy!" Brenda whispered. Vince moved and spread the lube and then began to pump.

Fred circled around in front of Brenda; she grabbed his cock and resumed sucking it. Fred felt her up, something easier to do with her bent over and sucking. 'Not much titty -- just nipples. Long and bony. Hey... ' He unplugged and knelt next to Brenda. "Are you Terence's bud's skinny girlfriend?" he whispered.

"Shit..." Brenda whispered back. "Who?"

"Terence's pop." Fred paused, then, "Is he here?"

"Terence?"

"Yeah."

"No, but Clint is here."

"That isn't him..." Fred meant Vince.

"No."

"Mebbe I should leave," Fred offered.

"I ... don't think so. Hey, do you think you can fuck this guy?" Brenda asked.

"Probably."

"When he's done..."

"Okay." Fred wasn't sure whether he was getting even with the guy for her or not, but he needed to sink his dick into something...

Brenda didn't know why she asked, since Vince wasn't doing a bad job in her opinion. Maybe it was the idea that if Terence's dad fucked this guy, he wouldn't get around to Clint...

Vince was bemused. This skinny bitch was taking his meat and apparently enjoying it -- and doing every bit as good as Nicky, anyway, if maybe not as good as Antoine. He was pretty sure she was black, too, from her hair, more than anything else. And she was VERY boyish -- fuck, he wasn't able to tell until he found her twat! "Pound me!" she grunted, so Vince didn't worry about her and went looking for his own pleasure. 'Maybe I SHOULD have pronged Nicky's mama... ' Vince mused, puffing, as he pounded Brenda's ass.

Antoine was totally caught up in an incredible situation -- he had a BIG cock working in his ass and a littler one in his mouth and someone was sucking HIS cock, making love to it with his mouth. It was incredible and the big cock rubbing his prostate and the lips massaging his glans got together and suddenly he was there, trying to hold back the flood and enjoy the moment before his cock shook off any control at all and erupted into Nicky's mouth! "NNNNNNGGGGHHHH!!!" was all the warning Nicky got before the first huge pulse flooded his mouth as Antoine exploded in orgasm, pouring out pulse after pulse of his sticky cum! Nicky sucked and swallowed, thrilled to have managed to tease a cum from the unknown guy.

Meanwhile, Antoine's ass pulsed and clutched around Clint's cock in time to his ejaculations -- and kept going for long enough that Clint couldn't avoid his own orgasm! "Huh! Huh! Huh!" he grunted, long shots of semen from his thick, heavy cock blasting out to coat the inside of Antoine's rectum.

Momentarily sated, Clint made to back off, but a pair of hands on his hips held him while lips nibbled his glans. The ass he'd been fucking went away as Antoine crawled forward, then reversed himself to settle on the floor between Nicky's knees to deliver a blowjob without the distractions provided by the impacts of a fuck.

Nicky groaned around Clint's cock. Big, soft lips had taken total control of his cock while he sucked the bitter mix of cum and ass slime from the monster member attached to the balls he'd been licking occasionally. That there was crap mixed with the cum didn't bother him particularly -- he was too into the moment. This was a gas! But he wanted a cock...

Antoine provided a finger, giving him a prostate massage. It was all too clear to Antoine that the little bottom wanted a cock, but he was fresh out of cum -- and so, no doubt, was the guy who'd just fucked him. Nicky had to make do. Releasing Clint's cock, Nicky gasped, "Yes! Yes! Suck me! Do it!"

Fred, ironically, was at loose ends; he was more or less bracing Brenda while Vince pounded her ass. Brenda was unable to provide a decent suck and was basically bracing a shoulder against Fred's him, grunting, as she took Vince's strokes. Vince was close, though, and the quiet but emphatic sounds of the other trio getting off had fired his imagination. Stepping up the pace slightly, he sprinted for the finish line.

Then Brenda, who was masturbating furiously, lit off in an orgasm -- which triggered a rhythmic milking of Vince's cock that shot him instantly over the peak! "YAAAHHH!!!" Vince buried his cock in her, crushing her ass against his hips while he unloaded in her colon!

After a few panting seconds, Vince backed off, and Brenda stopped leaning on Fred. Fred took this as his cue and moved past Brenda to collect the still panting Vince, turn him toward the bed, and push his head down. Vince was wasted, and the manhandling threw a switch in his head; where he might have argued on most occasions, he just waved the lube bottled behind him and said, "Here..." He was down three loads -- maybe four -- and it was time he gave up some, so he didn't bother to complain about the fact that he was suddenly going to be somebody's bitch. Besides, the guy could have taken it from him, anyway, which Vince respected ... He opened himself to the probing of a lubed finger, signaling his acquiescence. Fred, recognizing an experienced partner, stopped being at all tentative, lubed his cock and pressed it into Vince's only mildly resistant hole.

Ironically, just as Fred got going, Nicky whined, "Somebody PLEASE fuck me!"

"I'm not back yet," Clint murmured softly.

"Me either," Antoine husked.

"Busy!" Vince grunted.

"Yeah!" Fred agreed, as he went for depth in Vince.

"Dildoes in nightstand..." Vince panted.

Brenda stepped silently up behind Fred, feeling her way, finding his back. She found the night table with her foot -- the hard way. "Ouch!" Opening the drawer, she felt around, discovering a number of items, including a seven inch rubber cock. Extracting it, she backed up; Fred, flailing with the lube bottle, hit her in the hip.

"Here," he grunted, "Lube."

Brenda took the bottle and felt her way around to the foot of the bed to where Antoine was sucking Nicky and fingering his ass. "Here..."

"You do it," Antoine hissed back. "I'll keep swallowing his dick."

'If this isn't the weirdest thing... ' Brenda mused as she lubed a rubber representation of a cock so she could fuck the ass of an invisible boy, 'I don't know what is!' Finding his anal ring by feel, she pressed the tip against it.

Nicky wanted it, and Antoine's finger had opened him up, so it took only moderate force to achieve penetration. "Uuhhh! Yessss!" Nicky hissed.

This didn't last very long. Brenda felt kind of stupid running a rubber cock in and out of a guy's ass, and Antoine was wasted. Vince had worked him over and Clint had, too, and he'd been sucking for a while, but being fucked had made the effort indifferent. Now, Nicky had been sucked for a while and was used to it, so he was in for the long haul, longer than Antoine had in him -- and a rubber dick just wasn't the real thing...

Clint had climbed down and circled around to be near Brenda. Brenda found his cock and started pumping it with her hand. Clint's cock firmed, solidified. Then Antoine raised up and grunted, "Sorry, Man -- I'm wasted..."

Brenda leaned over to Clint and whispered, "Do him! Give him this!" while squeezing his cock.

Nicky wasn't happy. Apparently, his timing sucked -- everyone was toast and he was hanging out there like the guy who came up short at musical chairs! The guy sucking him gave up and then whoever was pumping him with a dildo backed off. Just as he was about to whine, someone stepped between his legs and a big, fat cock started threading its way through his anus. "Omigod! Yeessss!!!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.