The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse - Cover

The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 44

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 44 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Toby returned to the carriage house less than ten minutes later. The group was examining Terence's pillory and talking about other dungeon furniture. Ron Parker was amazed. "I kind of always made due with what was at hand," he mused. "I had no idea that there was a market for this stuff."

"There is a whole community out there," Beth told him. "Terence enjoys the woodworking aspect of it and, well, I enjoy using the stuff. There are shows where we could market to the fetish community and we can sell from a website -- but first, we need a few things in-house."

"There is a project coming," Toby noted. Turning to Ron, he explained, "We take on the occasional project -- things that need fixing that most people wouldn't touch. One of our members had an abusive father -- the kind of guy who would flip out and beat his wife and kids until they had to go to the hospital. We had to rescue them from one of his wild rages and we ended up dragging him in and trying to reorient him -- but as it turned out, he was a total psychopath and domestic abuse was only the icing on the cake. He's either in jail or the funny farm right now -- we ended up setting him up to get caught doing a whole laundry list of illegal stuff. We didn't falsify anything -- we just made what was there visible; he'd been embezzling and committing fraud for years."

Addressing the others, Toby went on, "Clint has been asking us to do something about his mother -- who he refers to as 'the Bitch' -- for quite some time. For a history, she's never been a decent mother to Clint and nearly soured him on women in general. She's a thief and a con artist and she uses her looks and sex to lure guys into situations where she can steal from them." He turned to Ron, "You would probably hate this woman on sight -- so I'm thinking you might like to participate -- even manage the project."

Ron eyed him. "Why me, exactly?"

"She's everything you hate about women. She's a liar, a cheat, and a thief. She betrays men on a daily basis for her own entertainment and financial gain. She's a TERRIBLE mother -- she literally took the food right out of Clint's mouth on a regular basis..." Toby replied.

"What else?" Ron asked.

"By the time you're done with her, maybe your anger against every other woman will have cooled some," Toby replied, eyeing him closely.

"So it's a two for one sale," Ron grunted.

"It's using the right tool to do the job," Toby replied. "We can't let Clint run this, because sooner or later, he'll remember that she's his mother, after all. We don't want to saddle him with guilt, so he needs to hang out on the edges -- but the job DOES need doing."

"What are we talking about?" Ron asked.

"What's been discussed might seem a little extreme, but she's been preying on men all of Clint's life -- and probably for some time before that. Clint thinks he wants to see her broken, totally -- turned into a sex slave -- maybe put on staff here, afterwards, as everybody's party girl. Clint seems to think she owes the whole male half of the human race sex, at the very least. Giving her to a pimp to use as a low-end hooker might work, too -- he's been heard to say similar. Basically, he wants her to pay -- not just him, but everybody she ever screwed over -- and that's a long list."

Ron nodded, musing. "You just can't take her out of circulation totally, can you? She's got a job, right?"

"Actually, we can," Toby replied. "She DOESN'T have a job. She supports herself, and to a much lesser extent Clint, on the proceeds of her various scams. She has no visible income and Clint apparently eats off the welfare system while she does as she pleases. If and when she does work, it's probably under an alias." Toby and Amy had collected their information directly from Clint's mind, and it was extensive. "Right now, Clint says she's hiding out after pulling some scam in a nearby city -- and as a result, she's doing her thing in the bars in town -- or maybe the next town over or something."

"What does she do?" Ron asked.

"I can put you with Clint for details, but I guess she has some standard scams -- she meets guys in bars and leads them on but doesn't give up anything, then she calls them with some tale like she's being kicked out of her apartment or whatever and needs money. Or she'll hit on a married guy and blackmail him -- that kind of thing," Toby explained.

"So if we put some kind of lure in the water, we might get her to walk right into the trap," Ron mused, "which would serve her right!"

"Yeah," Toby agreed. "Probably not you, but maybe Robert."

"What do we do with her?" Ron asked.

"We're thinking the root cellar," Toby replied. "Let me show you. Fred, we need you to help us make the place nice and secure and quiet..." He led the others off to examine the 'holding cell.'

After looking around and talking to people for a few minutes, Ron declared, "I'm interested. What's next?"

"You'll probably want to talk to Clint and make a plan," Toby replied. "Ma is a pretty good training resource. We can bring in guys to help abuse her. We're not looking at breaking bones or ripping out fingernails or anything -- the adjustments should be mostly between her ears."

Ron nodded. "What about stuff that doesn't do any permanent damage, but would get her attention?"

"Such as?" Toby asked.

"Nipple piercings without anaesthetic?"

Terence turned a little gray. "I think I'm gone..."

"Go on, Sweetie," Beth waved him off. "Get us some wood, okay? I want to start on that St. Andrew's cross!" Then she turned to the others. "Titties are called 'fun bags' in the fetish community -- you can do a lot -- and make it VERY painful -- without actually permanently damaging anything. For instance, you can nail them to a board..."

Ron eyed her with new respect. "THAT's an idea!"

"We can brainstorm," she told Ron. "I have a pretty good idea what looks awful but isn't permanent and I'm a nurse -- and Robert, here, is a doctor. We can probably find plenty of incentives for perfect behavior."

"Okay, guys, I need to go," Toby declared. "Talk among yourselves about what you want to see down there, and then please go over to the house and make a plan for the dungeon down there. I'll probably be in my office."

Ron watched him leave. "He's just a kid, right?"

Beth sighed. "Well, he is and he isn't. If you want to point at one person and say 'he started the club' it would be Toby or Lon -- probably Toby, because Lon came up with the concept, but Toby made it work."

"You learn to let him run shit," Fred added. "He gets things done, him and that girl Amy. I ain't never met that Lon guy -- only Toby." Beth looked away and said nothing.


In the 'massage parlor, ' the 'happy endings' didn't all occur at the same moment. Noreen and Chuck finished first, not that Noreen had any complaints. Chuck lasted plenty long enough for Noreen to enjoy herself thoroughly, and she was happy to allow him his rest afterward.

Iris' antics actually interfered with Rick's efforts, which lengthened his time in the saddle considerably -- but she was loudly and profusely appreciative, so Rick was well-pleased with his efforts when he finally erupted in her chubby pussy.

Damian's big finish in Arlene was tucked between the other two; Noreen and Chuck were done, but Iris was still noisily enjoying Rick's efforts when Damian leaned down next to Arlene's right ear and announced quietly, "I'm gonna breed you now, Slut. I'm gonna fill you with little black babymakers!" Then he bashed her pussy hard for several strokes before burying himself deep and pouring semen into her quaking cunt.

Given Arlene's state of mind, this was an event that bordered on the mythical -- and Damian's eruption inside her triggered a massive orgasm! Damian watched her eyeballs roll up in her head and her pussy pulsed and clutched, milking him while she clung to him tightly. "Damn, you've got the bug BAD!" Damian muttered. "Well, no problem -- we're gonna hook you up!"

When Arlene recovered her senses, she still wasn't in what you might call her right mind. She looked up at Damian with adoration, totally immersed in the moment and the fantasy. So she didn't argue when Damian backed off her and tugged her hand, saying, "Come on, Party Slut -- we're gonna find you a party!"

She also wasn't prepared for what happened next! Damian led her across the hall to a room the same size as the library and directly above it where Randy, Pete Phifer, Alonzo and Isaiah Morse were lounging, waiting for their arrival. Damian led her inside and she had only a fleeting moment to take in the tableaux before Damian hurled her to her knees at the feet of Isaiah Morse.

Arlene looked up and froze -- the guy was HUGE! She looked back over her shoulder, wide-eyed, just as Damian announced, "This one has a thing for black dick -- so everybody get you some!"

"Heh! Ain't it lucky for you I can sit down right here!" Isaiah announced, settling onto the couch and pulling Arlene to him using a big paw at the back of her head. "Give us a suck, white meat!"

Arlene's mouth was hanging open, so it wasn't hard to hit. Suddenly, Arlene was struggling to handle a cock the size of a hard salami! She started to freak, but Damian came up beside her and squatted and said, "Come on -- you KNOW you want it! Look around -- we've got dick for you by the yard! Get up on your hands and knees and someone will stick a nice, long, black dick in you while you suck that monster. It's just like a fairy tale ain't it? We'll all breed you and when the time comes nobody will know whose little nappy-headed bastard will pop out of that pussy of yours..."

Isaiah let go a guffaw -- where did Damian get that shit, anyway? But Arlene assumed that he was in agreement...

Damian crooked a finger at Alonzo while Arlene more or less numbly got to her hands and knees. "Pop your dick in that. It's good shit -- she's real quiet, but intense. Long-stroke her until she gets all pink and starts to shake." Alonzo knelt up behind her and for the first time ever she had two cocks to service -- two BLACK cocks! The guy behind her slid his cock into her pussy and things got a little fuzzy for Arlene while she dealt with it -- this was just like one of those porn flicks where some white woman gets gang-banged by a bunch of black guys -- only this time, it was HER -- and it was REAL LIFE!! The guy she was sucking brought her back by pulling her head toward him, shoving his cock deep, and rumbling, "Come on, Honey -- SUCK!"

After that, things got a little wild and crazy -- and kaleidoscopic. The guy fucking her from behind knew what he was doing and her original black lover kept playing with her nipples and she kept losing control of what she was doing; once the shock slipped away, it was all about pleasure and sex and she started having regular orgasms. When that guy finished in her, the hulking bear she'd been trying to suck picked her up and sat her on his cock and helped her pump up and down on it for several minutes and several orgasms before HE let go inside her. Then a third black guy spread her on her back on the floor and slid between her legs and fucked and fucked and fucked and somebody turned her head to her right and fucked her face with ANOTHER black cock!

She was exhausted by then, but someone wanted more so he rolled her up on her knees and dribbled lubricant on her ass and used his fingers on her asshole like Daddy used to -- and when he had two going good, he stuck his cock in there like Daddy used to, too! It hurt, but it hurt good, just like the bad old days, and Arlene managed two more orgasms!

And it seemed like there was always a cock in her face to be sucked and somebody climbed under her and stuck his cock in her pussy while somebody else put his in her ass and the big guy stuck his in her mouth again and they laughed about her being airtight...

She became exhausted, and things were a blur until finally there was nothing but another cock in her face -- a white one -- and she looked up blearily and Robert was standing there, looking down at her saying, "Oh, no you don't! Suck! You owe me and I intend to get mine!"

Arlene thought, 'This is gonna be bad!' but she was exhausted, physically, mentally, and emotionally, so it was like she saw the whole thing from behind glass, looking through a window. Robert fucked her face -- he wasn't gentle -- but she didn't have it in her to protest. Then he rolled her on her back and pushed her knees up -- but he stuck his cock in her ass instead of her pussy -- and that was all right, too. She wanted to orgasm for him, but she didn't have it in her. He fucked her ass raw, looking angry, and unloaded his seed on top of all those other loads and then said, "So, did you have fun?" And she looked at him blankly, unable to think of a thing to say...

"She's toast," Toby said, touching Robert's shoulder. "You can't have it out with her right now because there is nobody there. It's going to have to wait for several hours, at least."

"Yeah, okay," Robert replied. "Now what?"

"Clean her up and put her to bed would be my recommendation," Toby replied.

"Yeah, good idea -- maybe pop her in the Jacuzzi," Robert mused.

"We've got plenty of rooms -- you two can stay the night," Toby offered.

"Okay. Give me a hand?"

"Sure."

Arlene was virtually an automaton. She could walk and stand on her own but had no will to go anywhere. They led her to the showers and got her cleaned up and then led her downstairs and popped her into the Jacuzzi.

"So how mad at her are you?" Toby asked.

"It shows?" Robert asked.

"Some."

"I think just mad enough that I'll be convincing when I rip her a new asshole."

Toby nodded. "That's probably okay, then."

"Will she want to do it again?"

Toby pursed his lips. "Like that? Probably not. But then, you want to get yours, don't you? Are you going to make her stop if you don't?"

Robert grunted. "No. What about white guys?"

"Yeah, she'll do white guys." Toby was confident. "And there will be opportunities. This is a swing club, more or less. You should be able to swing with any color you like. I asked Damian to come by early to help you put her back on the tracks by telling her she's not wanted."

"That'll work."

"What made you decide to take her anally?" Toby asked.

"I was pissed."

"It might actually cause a link between you and her father -- which could be good and could be bad."

"What should I do about him?" Robert wondered aloud.

"You might want to have a nice, quiet talk with him. I bet he's had sex with Arlene since you've been married, for instance. You might want to let him know that you know..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.