The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse - Cover

The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 42

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 42 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

"Let me up! Why are the lights on?" Julio demanded.

"Come on, Julio, we caught you talking hours ago." The voice came from the intercom. "We just didn't see any reason to cut things off before the two of you finished enjoying yourselves."

"It's not fair!" Julio whined, "I was half-asleep!"

"You two needed to be formally introduced, anyway," the voice on the intercom replied inexorably, "You KNOW you're going to want to see one another."

"I don't know if..." Julio snarled -- but he cut himself off. Instead, he lay there, examining his captor. She was big -- as advertized -- with big honking tetas than hung close to his face while she leaned forward to pin his wrists. She was blubbery, with a couple of rolls here and there, but strong -- her thick thighs were muscular, as he was well aware from the times that she'd ridden him. The face wasn't great, but wasn't awful, either; the features were narrower than expected and she was only mildly jowly. The hair was thick and curly, even if the color -- a grayish brown shade -- wasn't impressive.

" ... You want to?" Kelly finished for him. "Well, take a look -- take a GOOD look -- because you're gonna be seeing me regularly! Do you know why? Because if you DON'T, I'm gonna broadcast to the world that the great Julio Vasquez fucks fat chicks!"

"You wouldn't!" Julio howled.

"Sweetie, you have NO IDEA what lengths I would go to in order to see to it that we do what we did last night and this morning again! I'd chain you to my bedpost by an ankle if I thought I could get away with it!" She locked eyes with him. "Tell me you hated it -- go ahead! Lie about it! You're cock is still hard in my pussy!" She rose a bit and fell on it, proving her point. "You might not like looking at me, but you LOVE fucking me -- don't you?"

Julio looked mulish, but, dammit, she was right! "What do you want?"

"I want you to come see me every couple of days," Kelly replied. "You don't have to take me out -- we'll keep it private." She eyed him archly. "That isn't exactly a fate worse than death, is it? If I have to, I'll leave the lights off..."

"I'll have to look at my schedule..." Julio murmured, looking for wiggle room.

"No, Sweetie -- MY schedule. You come when I call," Kelly replied, sitting up and releasing his wrists. "If you don't, I'll let your little secret out."

"It would be your word against mine..." Julio pressed.

"Um, not exactly. Turn on the TV, Kelly -- Channel Three," the voice from the intercom interjected. Kelly reached for the remote on the bedside table. Julio's cock popped out of her, drawing a sigh, but the party was over, anyway. She climbed off Julio, settling on his left. Julio made to lurch up, but settled back.

'I need to see this, ' Julio thought.

The screen lit, and there he was, pounding away between Kelly's thick thighs. There were at least three views -- plenty to be able to identify him. Julio looked around the room but couldn't see the cameras. "We have everything," the voice over the intercom announced, "Both visits -- including this..." The scene shifted to Kelly pinning him and berating him for his initial poor performance. "THAT's as good -- maybe better -- than the other stuff!"

Julio sat up and started cursing in Spanish. "I'm going to KILL my sister and that black Neanderthal boyfriend of hers!"

"No, you won't," the voice on the intercom remonstrated, "In the first place, Terence can grind you into the dust without any help at all -- and in the second, if you touch one hair on Bonita's head, he WILL! You screwed yourself, Julio -- but you screwed Kelly, too -- and you loved it, and everybody -- including Kelly -- knows it! Get used to her -- she's your woman now -- or maybe you're her man..."

"Come on, Sweetie -- is it really that bad?" Kelly reached down to fondle Julio's cock.

"Don't do that!" Julio slapped at her hand. "I am angry with you!"

"Your dick isn't, I bet..." Kelly leaned over and sucked him in.

"You ... cheat!" Julio grunted. She was right -- his cock didn't care at all ... Kelly's mouth was exquisite! Even a bit sore after several fucks in a short six to eight hours, his cock rose and thickened and began to emit pleasurable sensations as her lips and hot mouth and tongue teased it. "Go away!" He pushed at her head, but it was a weak protest and she knew it. "All right, suck, you vampire!" He massaged her scalp. "You're a big, ugly fat slut..."

"I know." Kelly released his cock long enough to agree with him.

"Ahhh ... Okay, you're not ugly. It's hard to think..."

"You LOVE having your cock sucked, don't you?" Kelly whispered. "I love doing it. That's a start, don't you think?"

"Shut up, Woman!" Julio rasped. "Okay. I come when I'm called. We have sex. What else?"

"I keep my mouth shut," Kelly promised. "No movies get out to embarrass you."

"That's it?"

"You make things up to my girlfriend," Kelly added, startling everyone, including Toby and Amy in the control room.

"Is she... ?" Julio asked.

"Big like me?" Kelly finished. "No. You fucked her once -- and you fucked it up and ruined her for guys. You need to fix it."

Julio frowned, thinking. "I will ... do what I can."

"Good. That's it. You can fuck around, if you have anything left when I'm done with you -- just wear a rubber, because I don't want to catch anything."

'How bad is this?' Julio wondered. He honestly didn't know. "All right."

"I'm releasing the electronic locks," Toby said over the intercom. "You guys have the run of the place and can clean up and shower and use the Jacuzzi or whatever. Julio, when you're ready to go home, you'll find someone running around on the first floor -- probably Abigail, who is a thin, older woman. She can take you home -- or you can have Kelly do it."

"Very well..." Julio still wasn't happy.

"I know you're pissed, Julio, but if you look at things objectively, you'll realize you haven't lost a thing in this deal," Toby noted. "In fact, you've gained quite a bit."

"Huh! QUITE a bit!" Julio rasped, eyeing Kelly disparagingly.

"Oh, shut up!" Kelly snarled. "Your eyeballs are the only thing on you that doesn't love me -- and THEY like parts!" She shook her shoulders and Julio's eyes obediently tracked the sway of her big jugs. "See?"

Julio sighed and nodded agreement. "Si. Yes. Your tetas are ... impressive."

"I'll never be small, but I AM losing weight!" Kelly declared. "I've lost eight pounds since the first time we got together!"

Julio blinked. "Really? You are dieting?"

"Well, I'm eating less. Maybe I'm just ... happy..." She pursed her lips and waited for him to pop her bubble.

Julio didn't. His mama dieted and Bonita dieted and he was well aware that such things were a source of frustration to them -- and was therefore conditioned to be supportive. He merely nodded approval.

"Let's go clean up," Kelly suggested. "When do you have to be at work, or whatever? I don't have any classes until ten..." Julio allowed himself to be led off, listening distractedly to her chatter.

They showered and cleaned up -- separately, as it turned out -- then Julio allowed Kelly to take him home. As she parked out front, Kelly turned to Julio. "I think we're both probably sore, so how's tomorrow night? Call me. We can go to the club or if you have some other place you want to go ... I live at home, so I can't really, you know, entertain. Thank God we have the club!"

"I will call," Julio promised.

"I don't suppose you would kiss me?" Kelly asked. Julio sat eyeing her, so after a moment, she shrugged it off with, "Stupid question..."

But Julio grunted; he'd been thinking. He'd kissed her in the dark and he'd kissed about a zillion other women and it meant nothing -- why not make her happy? "Eh, why not?" He leaned across the center island and offered his lips.

Kelly accepted them and proceeded to enjoy herself. After about a minute, she broke the connection to whisper, "Go ahead, enjoy yourself -- you know I like being felt up." Julio chuckled and defeated her left bra cup. They kissed some more and Kelly breathed in his ear, "Please don't disappoint me. I can be a real bitch when I'm unhappy -- and I'll be VERY unhappy! On the other hand, when you're with me, you can have anything your little heart desires ... All you have to do is call..."

Julio settled back in his seat and eyed her. "I will do what I must."

Kelly nodded. "I'd prefer that you did it because you wanted to, but I have to take what I can get. They want something from you, Julio. I don't know what it is, exactly. Maybe it's just for you to settle down and stop hurting young girls -- you know that's what you've been doing, right? Hurting girls?"

"Defloration is painful," Julio waved it off.

"This goes beyond that, Julio," Kelly pressed. "You never fix it -- you never make it worth it! You do what you did to me -- poke deep and rut around three or four times while the girl is trying to recover -- then you LEAVE without giving her ANY pleasure! Do you KNOW what that leaves a girl thinking of sex?"

Julio waved it off again. "They learn better."

"Some never do, Julio. You set expectations -- expectations that lead them to avoid sex and approach it fearfully when they do. You stunt their growth, Julio -- just for that little moment of conquest, you ruin them -- and it isn't even that good, is it? How does it compare to what we did last night and this morning?"

"You exaggerate!" Julio insisted. "I am many things, but I am NOT a sadist!"

"Maybe not," Kelly replied. "Maybe -- probably -- you just don't care. But I will PROVE to you that I'm not lying! Wait and see!"

"Whatever." Julio was becoming angry. "I have no choice, in any case. I will call tomorrow." He opened the car door and got out.

"Please do," Kelly replied. "What I can do to you personally, by word of mouth, is limited -- but I won't be the one putting videos on the net."

Julio growled and stalked up the sidewalk. They would pay for this -- Bonita and Terence -- one way or another! He vowed this, solemnly! Kelly watched him, troubled, until he slammed the front door, and then pulled away. Maybe this whole thing wasn't worth it ... No, there was still a chance that Julio could be ... domesticated ... and as long as that chance existed, her chance at happiness existed right beside it.


Toby and Amy got up, went home, cleaned up, and dragged themselves off to school. There was no telling how late the evening's activities were going to go...

The day seemed to drag. Everyone had the evening on their mind. Finally, things started to shake out. Many of the girls were available right after school, and some could wangle their own transportation, so they began to descend upon the clubhouse around four p.m. Alyssa, Bernice, Anita, Misha, Donna, Jasmine, Tabitha, Trish and Janice would ride to the mall in the new van with Abigail, after Abigail delivered Ron Parker. Brenda and Bonita would ride with Amy after football and track practice. Sally was going with Miriam -- and Miriam's mother, Ute, who wanted an eye on this situation. Phyllis and Adele were meeting the girls at the mall after work. Marta and Maddie were coming separately, as were Teela and Sonya, who would be ferried by Jiang Yi.

Football practice tightened the timing. Randy moved most of the boys without showers -- they got out of their football gear and quickly into some clothing and were transported to the club, where they were let into the second floor baths and locker areas for the first time, taking their showers there. The double parlor on the second floor was closed off and made into two rooms by accordion partitions similar to those used to subdivide function rooms in hotels and conference centers, and the massage tables were set up there. The suck booths -- four of them -- lined what appeared to be the back wall of the room -- but there was an entrance behind that and a narrow hallway area that allowed access to those occupying the booths. There was also an entrance in the wall of booths between Booth Three and Booth Four, which was a double. Like the old booths, there were removable partitions between Booths One and Two, and Two and Three -- but for tonight, those partitions were removed, as well as the two partitions that constituted the 'hallway' between Booths Three and Four. This meant that if you entered the door between Booths Three and Four, you would enter an open area with five sets of glory holes along the front wall and four (locked) doors along the back.

Iris and Noreen arrived first. Iris had kept up a steady flow of nervous chatter on the way, and as a result, Noreen had only a vague idea of where they were when they pulled into the parking area at the club. Candace received them graciously and left them in the library while she corralled the girls, who were awaiting Abigail in the first floor parlor. Fortunately, Abigail and Ron were the next to arrive. Candace took charge of Ron and led him to the library, imparting the fact that only one of the occupants knew everything that was going on and enjoining him to secrecy. "We'll be conducting a much more candid briefing for you and the other gentleman who is coming -- please be patient. It's in your best interests and by the time I'm done with my presentation, you'll understand why very clearly."

Ron grunted, "From what little I know, I can already guess. No problem."

Lon had actually volunteered after a discussion of the evening's activities with his mother, so when Randy showed up with Alyssa and Brie, Lon took charge of Brie and they headed out to the carriage house. Lon had seen the camera layout in the barn, and therefore was equipped to recognize the virtually identical setup in the carriage house, operated this time from the apartment above the main floor. Toby, on arrival, was thrilled to death -- it meant that he didn't have to be three places at once.

The Beckwiths arrived next -- without Bobby, although he was at the clubhouse. The plan was to let Bobby into the mix in the later stages, after his mother had been siphoned off elsewhere, providing another cock to service Iris or Noreen. He would be available for the early stages, too -- but it would be carefully controlled to ensure that his mother didn't detect him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.