The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse
Chapter 40

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 40 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Eight of them were watching the events in Dark Room One from the Control Room -- Toby, Amy, Randy, Bernice, Terence, Bonita, Wanda and Tabitha.

"She must give pretty good head," Terence opined.

"As good as me, Mi Amor?" Bonita asked archly.

"Um, well, I can't make comparisons from just looking at video," Terence backpedaled.

"Maybe you should try her and then me?" Bonita didn't let him off the hook.

"I was just making a comment!" Terence howled. "I didn't mean anything!"

Every female present giggled.

"He's hammerin' that shit," Randy observed, flicking Bernice a glance with a warning in it.

"She likes it that way," Wanda opined. "That's part of how it all works -- he can do it and she can take it."

"I agree," Toby mused. "That's EXACTLY it!"

"Now that he's been bled off, they'll be a while," Terence opined, eyeing Bonita. She merely grinned from ear to ear. Terence, still naked, beckoned her and she came forward. "Dump your clothes," he directed, "I want to molest you a little." Bonita, still grinning, started climbing out of her clothing. Randy pulled Bernice in and ran a hand under her blouse, expertly undoing her bra.

"Gonna get wild in here, and I don't have nobody to get wild with," Tabitha noted. "I'm headin' out!"

"Damn!" Wanda exclaimed, "I'm screwed -- I wanna watch!"

Amy winked. "We'll think of something." She turned back to the night-vision video of Julio pounding away between Kelly's upraised knees, his hands working her big breasts, milking the nipples while she held her knees. The night-vision camera made their eyes glow; both of them seemed to be fixed on the same spot above the headboard of the bed, despite the fact that neither of them could see a thing.


Frank and Miriam arrived home at five-thirty. Ron eyed his son and asked, "Is she coming?"

Frank shrugged. "She said so. You got her number?" he asked Miriam.

"I can get it, Master." Miriam got on the phone. Five minutes later, she announced, "She's shopping for the dinner."

Ron grimaced. "How long?"

"An hour."

"Make sure she knows how to get here."

"Master?" Miriam handed off the phone and Frank passed the directions.

True to her word, Abigail arrived at six-thirty. "About time!" Ron grunted at the door.

"You didn't set one, Sir. I planned for seven-thirty." Abigail responded quietly.

Ron grunted, thinking, 'Yeah, I knew that.' "What's for dinner?"

"Ribeye steak, Sir. Asparagus spears and baked potato. Dinner rolls, if you like."

Ron eyed the diminutive scrawny woman. "You gain any weight?"

"I tried, Sir. Maybe a pound or two," Abigail replied diffidently.

"Okay, you can use the barbeque. Slut can help. Wear the aprons outside -- nothing else. Get naked as soon as you put the bags down," Ron directed.

"Yes, Sir." Abigail slipped past him, headed for the kitchen.

Ron stuck his head in the den. "Slut can help Abby. We can sit on the deck and pinch their asses and watch them burn steaks. You good with that?"

"Yeah." Frank let go of Miriam's left breast and sent her off to the kitchen.

Ron tried to joggle Abigail's elbow regularly -- and failed. He sent her for a beer, expecting her to come out to serve him in the chef's apron, but she came out nude to serve him. Other demands were handled similarly. Ron couldn't decide whether to be irritated or admiring -- Abby had it all under control while handling everything perfectly. The girls disappeared into the house to check on the potatoes and rolls and Frank turned to his father, "What's up, Pop?"

"I just can't believe that bitch. I can't get ahead of her. Even little shit comes back to me not being clear about something. She anticipates every goddamned thing."

"And that's bad?" Frank chuckled.

"I must be getting soft in my old age." Ron shook his head. "Slut is pretty good, too. I just can't believe you wandered out and they dropped into your lap. I need to see this club of yours, I think."

"That can be arranged, Sir," a voice behind him declared.

Ron jumped a foot. "Jeezus!"

Abigail smiled crookedly. "I apologize for scaring you, Sir. I honestly believe that both Miriam and I are only accidentally members, but we have a few practitioners of bondage and discipline -- and perhaps even sado-masochism." Abigail didn't really see Ron as being a sadist; he was more a man with a grudge -- but he might need to learn that, and there was no better way than to be exposed to the real thing.

Ron eyed her. "Hook it up."

"I should advise you, Sir, that the club maintains its level of secrecy by conducting initiations that include activities that will ensure the member's silence, afterward."

Ron eyed her. "Is it worth it?"

"I think so, Sir." Abigail looked to the younger couple for support.

"Yeah, Pop -- it's well worth the price of admission," Frank agreed. "We really can't go much farther with this, but yeah, you'll agree -- it's WELL worth it!"

Ron's eyes flicked from face to face. Miriam merely nodded under his gaze. He turned to Abigail. "Hook it up. ASAP."

"May I collect my phone, Sir?"

"You may."

Abigail collected Miriam with her eyes, "Please keep an eye on the asparagus." She headed off.


Toby took the call. "Toby? It's Abigail. We have an initiation going tomorrow night, don't we?"

"Yes," Toby said carefully.

"Can we fit another adult male? Frank Parker's father is VERY interested."

Toby reached out to Amy and gave her the briefing mind-to-mind, then asked Abigail, "He's kind of angry at women in general, isn't he?"

"Yes. I believe that is descriptive," Abigail agreed.

"We may have someone to put in charge of training the Bitch," Toby opined. Amy agreed wordlessly. "Yes, we'll fit him in. He may be able to do us a service in the near future. Have him come around six. Maybe you should plan to pick him up."

Abigail returned to the deck. "It is arranged for tomorrow night. I can pick you up and deliver you at five-forty. Is that acceptable, Sir?"

Ron nodded. "Yeah, it'll do. Are the potatoes ready? I'm ready for steak!" No one was fooled by Ron's pretended disinterest.

They ate outdoors -- and the women ate and served naked. Neither of them evinced anything more than a minor interest in whether the neighbors noticed. While they were cleaning up, Ron sat on a lounger, looking thoughtful. It was getting pretty dark. "Turn on the outside lights, will you, Boy?"

"You're up to something, Pop -- I can smell the smoke!" Frank chuckled.

"Yeah. I'm thinking it's the perfect time for a nice, outdoor suck and fuck." Ron grinned like a shark.

"I'm pretty sure Slut won't even blink," Frank predicted. "And if Slut won't..."

"I don't think Abby has ever done it," Ron countered. "This might rattle her some."

"We'll see..."

Ten minutes later, Abigail stuck her head out the door. "Can I get you something, Sir?"

"Yeah," Ron waved. "Come out here and give me a nice, long blowjob."

Abigail froze and her eyes swept the horizon, then came to rest on Ron's. Ron's were laughing. 'He thinks he's finally got me! Well, he almost did ... but I'm not letting him!' "Is there a certain neighbor you wish to have an unimpeded view?" she asked, coming forward. "Do you need to shift your chair?"

Frank cracked up!

Prompted -- and caught in his own trap -- Ron looked around. "I'll just set the lounger at an angle, so everybody can watch."

"Very well. Shall I undress you, Sir?" Abigail asked. She was enjoying this -- rising to the occasion, exceeding expectation. It brought a sense of accomplishment -- and pleasure.

"Just the pants and shoes," Ron directed.

Miriam came out at that point, took in the tableaux, and moved forward at Frank's finger snap, kneeling to go to work on Frank's jeans.

Abigail undid Ron's shoes, pulled them off, and set them aside, then went to work on his pants. "Frank said this wouldn't work."

Abigail, tugging down his jeans, replied, "I am actually enjoying your attempts to stretch the edge of the envelope, Sir. Please feel free. Your challenges are welcome attention."

"You're walking a line, there," Ron growled. "Don't piss me off!"

"No offense was intended, Sir," Abigail replied quietly. "I did not mean to taunt you. As I think I mentioned before, this kind of thing is attention -- and I enjoy attention. I got so little of it in my marriage..."

"Hmmph. Give ME some attention!" Ron deliberately gagged her as she began sucking, pressing her mouth onto his cock, palming the back of her head. Abigail, thoroughly expecting it, merely rubbed his thighs and took it, choking but not fighting. Ron recognized this for what it was and let up; clearly the effort was wasted. "I'm gonna kneel you up naked on this lounger and fuck you -- right out here on the deck! What do you think of that?" he demanded.

Abigail backed off Ron's cock long enough to say, "It's what I came for, Sir!" and sucked him back in. Ron sighed, giving up. He would do it -- he'd said he would and you didn't back down -- but it would be for the fuck, not because it was going to get Abby's goat. Nothing seemed capable of doing that -- nothing at all.


Julio lay atop Kelly gasping, puffing like a steam engine. The fuck had gone on forever -- fifteen, twenty -- maybe thirty minutes! 'Big Fat Mama, ' as Julio thought of her, threw six orgasms that he counted -- and he wasn't sure he got them all. Now she was cooing and rubbing his sweaty flanks and sucking his neck, giving him goose pimples -- after-care the likes of which he wasn't used to and enjoyed thoroughly. "Just relax, Sweetie," she purred. "Rest awhile. I'd like another, once you've recovered. You don't mind, do you? I know you're good for it..."

Julio shook his head, his face buried in her sweaty neck. 'No, I don't mind, ' he thought. 'I don't mind dropping another load in your pussy at all! It doesn't seem to matter that you're a fucking elephant, either! You fuck like nobody's business and suck cock even better, maybe, and I bet if I rolled you over and poked your big ass, I would like THAT, too! I dread looking at you -- but fucking you, I don't mind at all... '

Toby and Amy, 'listening in, ' grinned. Julio was just about cooked. If they buffered the shock a little bit, he was going to ride right through it -- and Phyllis had been a big help. "We should do something nice for Phyllis," Toby declared.

"I think we already have," Amy replied.


Luis hadn't made it back to Phyllis' on Monday -- things had just been too hectic and he wasn't certain that he could just show up unannounced any old time. But the urge was there -- and strong -- and when he went out to his favorite bar to drink and forget, he discovered that he wasn't thirsty and couldn't forget! After fighting with himself for a while, he found himself on Phyllis' doorstep around eight p.m. Trish threw open the door, took one look, and yelled, "MOMMA!"

Phyllis hustled to the door, stopped, blinked, and said, "Oh, it's you."

"Si," Luis unconsciously reverted momentarily to Spanish. "I am ... unannounced."

"You were last time," Phyllis pointed out.

"Yes..." Luis wasn't absolutely certain where that left him -- but then, neither did Phyllis. Last time, Luis and that Julio Vasquez had turned Phyllis every which way but loose -- and that left her a little leery of the wiry Hispanic. On the other hand, he wasn't acting as though he was in charge...

"Did the club send you?" Phyllis asked.

"Actually, they said that I should feel free..." Luis muttered.

"Any time?" Phyllis blurted.

Luis frowned, treading carefully. "They seemed to feel that my visits would be ... mutually beneficial." He cocked his head, his eyes challenging her a bit. "Do you not agree?"

Phyllis didn't answer him directly; instead, she backed up, saying, "Won't you come in?" Luis entered the house. Trish and Lillian and the boys all waited in the living room, eyeing the adults, wondering how this would play out.

"It's too late for dinner..." Luis ventured.

"We've eaten," Phyllis agreed.

"It doesn't matter."

Suddenly, it did. "Sit," Phyllis invited. "There's leftover meatloaf. Would you like a sandwich?"

"If it is not too much trouble," Luis replied. It was one thing to fuck the woman -- and perhaps another to eat her out of house and home!

"No, no trouble..." Phyllis thought about asking Trish or Lillian to get Luis a beer, but, no, he was her problem, not theirs. With a wave of her hands, she directed her daughters to take control of their little brothers while she headed for the kitchen.

The girls weren't fast enough, however. Alonzo cocked his head and asked, "What do you watch on TV on Tuesday, Mister?"

"Eh? What do YOU watch?" Luis returned, surprised. He didn't watch much television at all.

"Them cop shows," Alonzo supplied.

"Very well..." Luis waved at the television and Alonzo settled into his usual location on the floor in front of the couch. Luther settled next to him.

Phyllis returned from the kitchen with a beer in her hand to find the girls trying to figure out what to do about the situation and the boys watching TV. At her waved request for an explanation, Trish explained, "Alonzo wanted to watch TV. Ummm..."

"Luis," Lillian supplied. She'd absorbed his name during the previous visit.

"Luis said he could," Trish finished.

"They are fine," Luis said quietly, without looking up.

"I brought you a beer..." Phyllis muttered.

"Thank you." Luis took it.

"I'm warming the meatloaf in the microwave," Phyllis added. Luis looked up at her and nodded. "The boys..."

"They want to watch television," Luis interjected. "Is it not what they normally do?"

"It is."

"Let's not disturb them." Luis swept his eyes over the girls. "Your mother has things under control." Luis turned his attention on Phyllis, but it was also a dismissal, so she headed back to the kitchen.

Lillian crept into a chair, watching Luis. Luis eyed her for a moment and asked pleasantly, "Have you seen young Gabriel again?"

Lillian flicked a glance at the kitchen -- a sure indication that this was a sore subject. "Only in school."

"Do not hide and rebel and do foolish things. I have seen you -- the relationship is your affair and is beyond your mother's control. I will advise your mother on this subject if it becomes necessary. It is only up to you to ensure that you use birth control -- you are too young for babies, both of you," Luis admonished.

"Yes, sir." Lillian settled back in the chair.

Luis turned his gaze on Trish. Trish looked back, her gaze mildly challenging. Luis merely nodded at her. It was an acknowledgement that she was an adult. Trish thought a moment, shrugged, and headed for her room.

Phyllis returned with the sandwich on a plate. Luis took it and patted the couch next to him. Phyllis settled there, but whispered, "We can't do..."

"Shh!" Luis sat up and picked up the sandwich and took a bite. He remained like that until he had eaten half of the sandwich, then settled back and reached out to pull Phyllis against him. Phyllis opened her mouth again, and Luis put his finger to her lips, "You will disturb the boys. They are watching television," he whispered. "We will limit things." He leaned her forward and slid his hand up the back of her top, expertly popping the clasp on her bra, then pulled Phyllis around and down until she was on her back with her head on his lap.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.