The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse
Chapter 39

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 39 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

It took Toby thirty minutes to set up and test four wireless webcams, one in each corner of the main area of the carriage house, oriented generally on the center of the floor. That was pretty good time, actually, but by the time he was ready, everyone else was getting restless -- including Dirk, who had pretty much figured out what he was there for. Toby asked Bernice to video and gave her a quick class on the handheld video camera; Amy was to deal with the webcams. "Try to stay out of the field of the webcams and use the zoom," Toby advised, Bernice, "but get the good stuff." Randy was to handle Dirk, if he needed it. "Dirk was never that good at this, and unless somebody is backsliding, he hasn't had any two-legged bitch in a while," Randy teased Lucy. "I'll try to keep him corralled."

"Just playing with his cock is probably bad enough," Toby noted, "so if you want to just fake it, that will probably fly..."

"Hey, who knows if I'll ever get another chance to fuck a dog?" Lucy grinned. "This is kinky -- and I LOVE kinky!"

"Are we ready then?" Toby asked. "Normally, I would hang out and direct, but I really need to put in some more cams..."

Lucy glanced around. "I think we're ready."

"Yell if you need anything." Toby headed off to install cameras in the 'holding cell.'

"Try not to talk -- you can, Lucy, but everybody else should limit things. Ready, Bernice?" Amy asked. Bernice nodded. "Let's get started..."

"Come here, Dirkie!" Lucy sang. Dirk, who had a pretty good idea what he was there for but wondered why it took so long to get around to it, moved forward diffidently. But the two-legged bitch started playing with his cock, which was good enough for him. He stuck his nose in her pussy and started warming her up to fuck with his tongue.

Lucy had opted not to do things doggie, but instead had put herself on her back, elevating her ass by lying with it along the edge of a mattress. This was perfect for a tongue attack, and would probably work fine for a fuck -- except for the fact that the floor was concrete and Dirk might not be able to get a proper purchase. Randy, thinking about this, retrieved an old rag rug from off in a corner, then whispering to Bernice, explained what he wanted. Bernice handed off the camera and waved to Amy, then approached the pair, and while Randy drove Dirk back momentarily, she and Lucy stuck the rug half-under the mattress so it would be pinned in place by the mattress when Lucy laid down on it. Lucy rearranged herself and Randy turned Dirk loose again -- and after a glare at Randy, Dirk returned to his new bitch.

Doggie tongue was pretty good stuff! That thing went DEEP! Lucy decided that if she was going to have to put up with Little Nicky, Eddie Ray might have to put up with a dog. With her back and neck braced so she could watch Dirk and play with his ears while he licked her pussy, she had a fairly good seat for the extension of his pink, blue-veined dick from its furry sheath.

Dirk began to hunch himself and it was time to party! A tug at his head was all the encouragement the dog needed; he moved forward and straddled Lucy's waist, his cock poking the air, looking for her hole. He bashed her like that five or six times, then he found his mark -- and jammed himself in deep! "Huuuungh!" Lucy gasped, as her vagina went from empty and open to completely filled in well under a second!

Dirk went low, dropping his head between Lucy's breasts, clutched her with his front paws and went straight to jackhammer jammin', his powerful hind legs driving his surprisingly long, thick cock deep into Lucy's pussy. Lucy, wide-eyed, gazed at his grinning face and gasped, "Oooh, Baby!" She started rubbing his flanks, and Dirk thought about growling, but she wasn't trying to push him off -- more like tugging him to her or holding him in place -- so he just kept grinning his doggie grin and pumping!

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" One look at Lucy and everyone on site knew that she was into this! Lucy spread her knees and crossed her ankles behind Dirk's hind legs, granting him even better purchase with which to hammer her pussy. "Oh, Baby! Oh, Baby! Fuck! FUCK! YEEESSSSSS!!!!" Lucy thrashed in the throes of orgasm.

Dirk kept on jammin'! The knot at the base of his cock had begun growing -- something his previous two-legged bitches had usually fought to avoid. But this one wasn't going anywhere; she was taking it in as it swelled a little on every stroke. Pretty soon, it would be time for the big show, when it swelled up to the point that they were locked together and he REALLY emptied his balls...

Lucy noticed, but she was nearly delirious with pleasure, and the bulge pushing in and out of her vaginal opening just added to things! He continued to drive it in and out until it was literally popping in and out past the ring of her opening -- and then, suddenly, it wouldn't come out!

Dirk didn't stop, but when it locked itself inside her, he stopped lunging so hard, contenting himself with tugs designed to ensure that he was locked in. They hurt -- but they didn't -- the pain had that odd pleasurable component that seems to only occur during sex. Lucy moaned and her eyes rolled, on the cusp of another orgasm -- and then the gusher began!

Dirk had been squirting and dribbling doggie cum since the fuck began, but now that his bitch's pussy was plugged, the flood began in earnest! Lucy, full to the brim -- over full, actually, when you counted the knot -- took this flood right on her cervix, and while there was no possibility that she was going to have puppies, it was STILL a major event for her reproductive system; under the impression that she was being impregnated, her autonomous nervous system set her off again in another orgasm, making sure that all those sperm cells had access to her womb! "OHHHHH, GAAAAAWD!!!" Lucy wailed, her eyes rolling.

Dirk poured semen into his new two-legged bitch for a while, clearly pleased with himself over the whole being tied thing. To date, his two-legged bitches hadn't allowed such a thing, so emptying his balls properly hadn't been on the agenda. This time, he could take his time and do it right -- and he did!

His mission completed, Dirk decided that it was time to turn around. The bitch howled and whined a little bit, but she allowed it. He settled in to wait for her to get good and pregnant and his knot to shrink -- all was well with the world...

"Oh, Lord! He's twisting it!" Lucy had howled -- but in the end it hadn't been all that terrible. The group settled in to wait. Dirk tested things every few seconds by tugging gently.

About ten minutes worth of inactivity followed. Everyone stayed pretty quiet, which led to boredom. Bernice was wandering, looking around, with the camera off when Lucy erupted. "Now, I think!" Bernice whipped up the camera and turned it on, getting it oriented just in time to catch Dirk tug himself free, releasing a flood of doggie cum that gushed from Lucy's open cunt! "That was AMAZING!" Lucy exclaimed. Bernice captured the mess on video while Dirk wandered disinterestedly off to a corner to clean up the mess the bitch had made of his privates.

Toby came back up from the root cellar, his peripheral link to Lucy letting him know it was all over. Like a lot of guys, he wasn't hugely upset by the whole thing -- he just had a lot to do and there were plenty of people around to handle this, especially since Lucy had approached the episode with an open mind. "Welcome to the club!" he announced. "Why don't you give her a tour of the new facility, Amy?"

"Who's gonna tell Eddie Ray?" Lucy asked.

"I can," Toby replied. "I'll have to chase down..."

"I have his number!" Lucy dug in her purse, still naked, poked her phone, and handed it to him.

Toby turned to Amy. "Take her over to the clubhouse and get her a shower. I'll bring your phone back, Lucy, when I see you over there." In the background, Randy and Bernice were dressing. "Am I tearing up you guys' schedule?"

"We were doing homework," Randy replied. "We've got until seven-thirty or so for Kelly, right?"

"Yeah. Kelly knows the way, but I need a van for Julio," Toby replied. "If it is going to mess with you guys a lot, I can probably have Abby do it." Then he had second thoughs, when a mental search of the premises turned up no Abigail. "Or maybe not..."

Randy flicked a glance at Bernice. "We have our books. Maybe we can hang out in the clubhouse. I'll call Momma so she doesn't hold dinner."

Toby nodded. "We'll get you fed or get you money to go out, okay?"

"Cool. Is Dirk good here?" Toby nodded, and Randy waved Bernice before him, following Lucy and Amy out of the carriage house. Lucy had totally ignored the byplay, intent upon her own situation. She was going out the door totally naked -- and enjoying the idea.

Toby poked the phone and listened to it ringing.

"Hello?" Eddie Ray said cautiously. He didn't get a lot of calls.

"It's Toby, Eddie Ray."

"Hey. Didn't recognize the number."

"You will -- it's Lucy's," Toby replied. "She's hooked up, Man. She knows more about the club than you do, at this point -- and she has gone to some lengths to make you happy."

"Yeah?"

"Look, Man, I want to be clear, here. Lucy is a wild thing -- and she really, REALLY wants to be your girlfriend! I'm not going to tell you what she did for an initiation -- I'll let her do that -- but it was considerable, and the evidence would get her thrown in a jail as a sex offender, okay? But she cooperated fully -- and she enjoyed it! I don't think you can shock her with anything you're doing..."

"Nicky's mama?"

"That won't make a dent. Nicky doing Nicky's mama might make her giggle. I think she's done similar," Toby replied. "But I need to impress upon you that Lucy is SERIOUS -- this isn't about her pretending, she wants to be with you. Nicky isn't a problem, either, unless he makes himself one by being jealous."

"Toby, I don't have to tell you I'm a little messed up..." Eddie Ray muttered.

"I'm not gonna tell you she doesn't want a relationship, Man," Toby replied, "but she IS really open-minded and she thinks sex is supposed to be fun and she's going to be easygoing about it. You should try her out. You know you like girls. I don't think she's going to be all clingy or anything -- more buddy-buddy."

"Well, that's cool..." Eddie Ray allowed.

"What are the chances you can pick her up?" Toby asked. "We're kind of tight on time and resources right now."

Eddie Ray scratched his head -- not that Toby could see it. "Um, hey, let me see if I can bust out of the house..." This turned out to be convenient for his mother, actually; Eddie Ray's parents refused to let him drive on Friday nights, assuming that it was just too easy to either get killed drunk driving or get killed by a drunk driver -- but Tuesdays were another matter, especially if his mother didn't have to cook. "Hey, looks good. Where do I get her?" Toby relayed the address and Eddie Ray hung up, then dialed Nicky's.

"Mangia residence, Myra speaking."

"Hey, Myra -- it's Eddie Ray."

"Oh, hi, Eddie Ray..." Myra's voice went sultry immediately. "What can I do for you?"

"Well, I was hoping to drag Nicky out to eat..."

"Is he going to eat you or vice-versa?"

"I was thinking food, Myra. I've got something lined up that I hope will let us go to the Homecoming dance without too much embarrassment -- but I'd like to have his, um, input."

"Wow! That's sweet, Eddie Ray! Nicky will be SO HAPPY!"

"Yeah, I hope so. Is he around?"

"One moment." Myra covered the mouthpiece and yelled, "NICKY! It's your boyfriend, Honey!"

"Aw, Mom!" Nicky howled. "Do you have any idea how that sounds?"

"It's just us, Sweetie -- why can't I call a spade a spade?" Myra insisted.

"Okay." Nicky took the phone. "Hey, Eddie Ray."

"Hey. Look, Toby was like a flash this afternoon! Believe it or not, Lucy is initiated already! Toby asked if I could pick her up -- and I figured we could just take her on out to Wimpy's or something and talk to her and see if this thing is gonna work," Eddie Ray explained.

"I'll have to ask Mom..."

"Go ahead, Sweetie. Eddie Ray explained it to me already," Myra interjected.

"Oh. Cool! Okay -- I'll be ready!" Nicky announced.

"Okay. Fifteen minutes, probably. See you then!" Eddie Ray hung up and headed for the car.


Toby delivered Lucy's phone and the news simultaneously, "Eddie Ray is picking you up."

"Oboy! Out of the frying pan and into the fire!" Lucy was instantly nervous.

"It's all gonna be fine, I'm sure," Toby assured her -- but he flicked a glance at Amy, who wandered over to rub his shoulder.

<What's wrong?> she asked.

<Check and see just how cold Eddie Ray's feet are, would you?> Toby transmitted back. <I made a point of getting across the idea that Lucy is for real, but he's pretty paranoid.>

<Okay.>

<I'm going to make sure the new cams can be gotten at properly from the control room, > Toby announced mentally, and headed off.

Amy watched him go, thinking, 'He's about fed up. We need a vacation.'


Eddie Ray and Nicky arrived a few minutes later and came in to collect Lucy. Eddie Ray looked Lucy over; she seemed none the worse for the wear. "Are you ready?"

"Uh huh."

"Okay. Nicky? I'll be right out." Eddie Ray waved to Nicky to lead Lucy out. The reason for this was the fact that Amy was more or less broadcasting a request for him to hang back ... Turning to Amy, he said, "She seems okay..."

"Lucy is really easygoing," Amy replied. "Actually, she's a simple person. Not stupid, just uncomplicated. She isn't a genius -- I'll admit that -- but she isn't a moron, either. But the big thing here is that if she says something, it's probably the truth, and she's VERY flexible." She eyed Eddie Ray. "You like flexible, don't you?"

"Why is everybody in such a rush to hang Lucy off of me?" Eddie Ray whined.

Amy grimaced. "It's more about giving her a break," she replied. "You've been concerned that she's all about appearances and she has a hidden agenda and she's a girl and you don't trust girls. Well, she's a girl -- she can't help that -- but her side of things is that she just likes you. There isn't anything complicated about it. Nicky isn't a problem if he doesn't MAKE himself a problem -- and she'll do whatever it takes to work with him, within reason. I don't know how to put this any clearer -- she put herself out for you tonight. She's a cheerleader -- there are guys standing in line, you know? She didn't have to do what she did. And she's arguably more popular than you already, so there isn't any big gain to be had there..."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.