The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse - Cover

The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 37

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 37 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Toby and Amy's days never seemed to end, sometimes. Just as he was entering his office from putting Clint and Brenda together, the phone rang. "Hello?"

"Yes, er, my name is Beckwith -- Robert Beckwith. I'm Bobby's dad?"

"Oh. Yes, sir. What can I do for you?"

"Bobby said I should call if I was interested in getting an invitation to the club he goes to..."

"I see. Well, that's correct, as far as it goes."

"I'm interested in knowing more. Bobby has indicated that you don't just ask ... His mother could present problems for the couple, and I have some ... interest ... in how the club works..."

"I see," Toby nodded. "May I ask where you are right now?"

"My office, downtown."

"How urgent do you think all of this is?"

Robert thought about it. "I really can't say."

"Could you hold for a moment?"

"Certainly."

Toby went off to find Candace or Abigail -- and ended up with Candace. "Abby and Janice are going to Doctor Robert's for exams and birth control," Candace related. "What's up?"

"I've got Bobby Beckwith's dad on the phone and he's asking about membership. There is something up with him, I think, but I'm not sure what -- and while you know that I'm virtually running things, most guys won't..." He went on to explain the conversation.

"Right." Candace nodded. "What's the plan?"

"I thought we might meet him somewhere and sound him out -- you, Amy, and I."

"Okay. Let's go..." Back in Toby's office, Candace put the phone on speaker. "May I help you?"

"My name is..."

"Oh, I have all that, Honey -- the young man who answered the phone is surprisingly thorough. Could we meet this evening, in a restaurant, perhaps?"

"I, um..."

"It might be easily camouflaged from your spouse if we called it a feeler from a football scout. Bobby certainly understands what is going on, so he can be your alibi..." Candace said smoothly.

"I like it! I'll contact Bobby..."

"We'll be talking and there will be minors along, so the meeting should be at a family restaurant -- but discreet. Angelo's?"

"Very well."

"I'll try to get us a table for six-thirty. Ask for the ... Tolliver party," Candace directed, winking at Toby.

"Perfect!" Robert replied. "We'll be there!" He hung up.

"This has something to do with Trish," Toby guessed.

"I'll get her on the phone," Amy promised, going to her cell while Candace called the restaurant on the office phone.

The connection established, Trish related, "Bobby's dad likes me -- in fact, I think he likes black girls in general. His mom can be a real bear, though; I survived meeting her, but only because she was busy climbing all over Bobby and his dad, I think. She's a little high-strung."

"Do you want to be there?" Amy asked.

"I might distract Bobby's dad -- he's REALLY into black girls!" Trish replied.

"Okay. Thanks for the insights!" Amy hung up and sat thinking about it. "Do we bring a black girl?"

"Tabitha's readily available..." Candace mused. "I'll ask her to pop into the shower..."

"That will work," Toby nodded. Then he called Bobby's cell.

"Yeah, sorry, Pop's got a couple of axes to grind. I don't think I know it all, but I know he likes black girls..." Bobby chuckled. "Imagine that..."

"Okay, well, we set up a meet," Toby related. "The excuse is that a talent scout is checking you out. Your dad will fill you in and we have reservations for Angelo's -- okay?"

"Yeah, cool! Mom gave us shit all day yesterday. But she doesn't do football..."

"Is the black girl thing it, do you think?" Toby asked.

"No, I think he has a plan to cool Mom out -- but I don't know what it is," Bobby related.

"Well, we're officially short on older guys ... We'll see. Talk to you then."

"See ya!" Bobby hung up.

"Reservations are all set," Candace announced. "So, Toby ... What is going on?"

"Those of us in school are all pointed at Homecoming this week -- but parents are coming out of the woodwork. Clint's mom, for instance -- Clint has wanted her done like Fernando or Cindy and Beverly for the longest time. Then there's Mac's dad and Donna's mom, and Julio Vasquez and Kelly Samuels going into a rematch. Now we have whatever Bobby's dad is cooking up -- and whatever it is, it may involve his mother. I'm thinking that this is Adult Week -- and we might be busy ALL week! Where are we on the construction?"

"We got all of the final inspections today, so Fred is going to move forward with the stuff we didn't want the building inspectors to see, like suck booths and the special doors and lighting for the dark rooms. Things are falling into place."

"Good. Please ask Fred to put a nice, solid door at the bottom of the root cellar stairs," Toby directed, "one with bolts and locks. That's our holding cell. I'll wire the surveillance. I think we want a moveable suck booth in the carriage house, if he has time."

"Okay," Candace nodded. "What do we KNOW is happening?"

"Julio and Kelly tomorrow night," Toby noted. "That's solid, starting around eight."

Amy pursed her lips. "I wonder if all of the girls have something nice for the dance?"

"Let's try to hold Wednesday for that," Candace noted. "Tabitha probably needs something, and I bet Janice does. We can get most of the mothers that are members and any girl that needs it into the two vans for a mall trip..."

"That's a really good plan!" Toby enthused. "Maybe you guys can work on Noreen? I can drive -- that will spell Randy..." Toby needed an excuse to be there for Noreen's induction.

Candace nodded. "If it works, you'll be around for her initiation -- nothing like setting her up with something guaranteed to be good."

Toby nodded, but he could see THAT as being a two-edged sword. On the other hand, it was a perfect excuse to pull Rick back into the fold ... Undoubtedly, Teela and Sonya would need something, so he should be available ... A quick touch on her arm and Amy had her marching orders.

"I'm off to get Tabitha!" Candace announced.


Tabitha's best clothes weren't good enough for Angelo's, but Toby called his mother and Beth surfaced a nice top and a wraparound skirt that managed to work for Tabitha. The point that the young black girl needed further wardrobe was made and reinforced by that hurried episode. Beth, who had thus far stayed out of the new clubhouse, promised to put in an appearance and hook up with Terence to discuss dungeon furniture. Toby suggested that she call Frank, but he and Miriam were busy Tuesday -- Abigail was cooking dinner for Frank's father, at the very least -- so they laid it on for Wednesday while the girls were out shopping. Fred would be along to discuss dungeon construction, and the rest of the Carter clan would probably be present. Beth planned to suck in Doctor Robert...

Despite the last-minute rushing around, Candace, Tabitha, Toby and Amy managed to beat the Beckwiths to Angelo's by about five minutes. Candace handled the initial introductions -- first names only -- starting with Tabitha, who smiled sweetly at Robert Senior and got a big smile in return. After the waiter was dispatched with drink orders, Candace began, "How can we help you?"

Robert blinked. "Should we be discussing these matters in front of... ?" he waved at Toby and Amy and Tabitha.

Candace laughed. "Honey, I'm camouflage." She waved at Toby and Amy. "They run the club, and they're sharp cookies. Tabitha is here because we hear that you might be interested..."

Robert Senior was stunned! "You mean... ?" He shifted his gaze back and forth between the trio of younger members.

Toby sat forward and asked, "What do you know and what do you want to know?"

"I understand Bobby is in a club," Robert said carefully. "The aims and goals are not clear, but apparently he met Trish there ... I understand that there is serious secrecy for some reason."

Candace, triggered by Toby, sat forward. "Hypothetically, if I were having sex with Toby, here, I could go to jail, despite the fact that Toby consented -- and that would generate a media circus. It wouldn't be a terrible thing, but there are those who would paint it that way."

Robert blinked. "Yeah, I can see that."

"Just about every member has some kind of skeleton in his or her closet, Mr. Beckwith, placed there deliberately in most cases, in order to ensure that we as a group can operate as we like without concern for security. You should be aware that Bobby has such a skeleton, as does his girlfriend. Before I move past the hypothetical, you need to give your word that what gets said at this table will not go elsewhere, at the very least, realizing that they are our hostages to your silence until we initiate you directly," Candace said smoothly.

"I promise!" Robert affirmed. Amy placed blocks at that point, not that anyone but Toby was aware of the fact.

"The original purpose of the club was to provide teenage boys and their mothers with sexual outlets while avoiding incest," Candace explained. "Toby, here is an original member, as am I. We are not related, so the hypothetical case I presented you with isn't hypothetical at all. The original group was very small, but once the boys picked up a certain level of confidence and competence, young girls took notice and the situation began to get complicated. We had a security breach that attracted a couple of young males and their mother at the same time, and have been a little paranoid over security ever since..."

"Why don't you tell us what you're looking for?" Amy asked.

Robert flicked a glance at Tabitha. "I'm thinking you've guessed one issue, but it's not the only one. When I was about your age, I fell head over heels for a black girl -- but back then, there was still no avenue of approach. Even nowadays, things tend to go the other way ... Anyway, I got over it, sort of, but black girls and black women are forbidden fruit..."

Toby chuckled. "Would it surprise you to learn that Bobby was first exposed to the club because we had an overabundance of girls in general and young black girls in particular?"

"Really?" Robert blinked. "How did that happen?"

"The short answer is that we caught a bunch of girls doing something they shouldn't have been and we absorbed them," Toby replied. "I think Bobby knows what it was -- I don't feel that it's necessary to go into it." Bobby nodded, his eyes hooded. "In any case, although most of that overflow is taken up, one way or another, the girls still have club commitments. Since in many cases the guys shared the wealth before they settled on a particular girl, it is customary for them to understand if the club as a whole has a need to fulfill. We have a number of black women of various ages available..."

"I'm hearing an undercurrent here, involving Trish..." Robert mused.

"Trish has never been comfortable with that kind of thing and I've more or less promised Bobby that we would avoid asking for her whenever possible," Toby replied. "Due to your relationship, we wouldn't offer her in any case." Both Robert and Bobby relaxed.

"So, what would the unexpected request be?" Amy asked.

"My wife, Arlene, can be ... difficult," Robert related diffidently. "Over time, she's assumed the position of ascendancy in our household, and she guards her prerogatives jealously. I think it is because she doesn't feel that she should be there and her position is precarious and she's afraid it will collapse. As a result, she's pretty heavy-handed. I think if I gave her house of cards a good whack, it would collapse and she would actually settle down and be happier -- she's sort of painted herself into a corner -- but because she's paranoid and has built up a layered defense, I haven't found the proper tool."

"You have a tool in mind," Candace said. It was a statement, not a question.

"Arlene wouldn't be caught dead admitting it, but she has the bug, too, for black males. I stumbled upon her private porn stash and it appears that she would like to be used and abused my several black males -- dominated, perhaps roughly," Robert revealed.

Candace smiled crookedly. "We have the prescription for that bug, and his name is Damian."

"Oh?"

"Young, virile, black, and VERY dominant!" Candace described Damian. "I have some of your wife's issues, and I assure you, Damian is the treatment."

"Well!" Robert sat back, clearly pleased.

"As you can see, we have the resources to fit your needs," Toby said quietly. "In return, we would be looking for a commitment from you."

"What kind of commitment?" Robert asked cautiously.

"A commitment to help us handle similar problems in others," Toby replied. "We have a shortage of full members who are adult males -- and some of them suffer from limitations."

"Not physical ones!" Amy interjected, "More of a case of increased vulnerability to blackmail and scandal."

"Ah." Robert was still gazing into the distance. "You can really do all this?"

"Absolutely." Toby nodded.

"Tabitha, here..." Robert began.

" ... Is not only talented, she's absolutely insatiable!" Toby finished for him. "Am I lying, Bobby?"

"Nope. She's good, Pop -- REAL good! I know it, personally!" Bobby confirmed.

"Want me to crawl under the table and suck you?" Tabitha asked artlessly.

Robert's eyes bulged slightly. "Uh, no, I don't think this is the place, Dear."

"Well, there's other places..." Tabitha murmured.

"If you'd like, I'll make a point of asking for you at some point," Robert said, mildly dazed.

"That'd be good." Tabitha smiled widely.

"What do I need to do?" Robert asked.

"Well, we should hold an initiation," Amy ventured. "Tabitha would do, maybe, but she's really pretty much old enough to be legal. I think the premiere initiation right now for guys is the one Bobby got -- a blowjob from a thirteen-year-old black girl."

"Wh--what?" Robert gasped. "That's pedo..."

"Pop, Brie is a regular cum vampire!" Bobby related, "Believe me, YOU won't be exploiting HER, no matter WHAT it LOOKS like!"

Robert, shaken, asked, "Really?"

"She loves the stuff! She's tackled guys trying to get some!" Toby confirmed. "It's just the way she is!"

"How would we deal with Arlene?" Robert asked.

"I have some ideas," Candace replied. "What if she were to be invited to a spa and worked over by a hunky black masseur? Do you think she could resist?"

"Heh, probably not..." Robert grinned.

"Of course, we would have it all on video..." Amy interjected. "I think if we worked things right, we could do it in three stages -- the third being Arlene and four or five black guys..."

"Wow..." Robert shook his head. "You know, her father has some hold on her. He cracks the whip the least little bit and she rolls over, sits up and begs..."

"We may be able to discover what it is," Toby offered, "We're pretty good at such things."

"That would be something..." Robert mused. "When can we start?"

"We'll make a few calls and let you know," Candace replied. "Later in the week, if all goes well. Does she know any of the other mothers in the class?" They got down to ways and means. Dinner passed quickly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.