The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse - Cover

The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 34

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 34 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Julio Vasquez had struck gold early -- but it turned out to be iron pyrite -- fool's gold. Julio had discovered a hot little thing in more than a bit of a hurry to lose her cherry and they'd gone to her dorm and Julio had shredded her hymen -- then hung around to get that second nut. But the little slip was bony and seemed unable to handle the pounding, whining and complaining about how rough he was and how painful it all was. Julio lost his erection in the face of her upset and discomfort and withdrew after making a token effort at easing things for the girl, and now he was trying to decide whether it was too late to go back out and try again or not. He'd really wanted that second nut ... What had happened, exactly? Julio tried to puzzle the whole thing out. Comparing the beautiful little piece from this evening with the sow he'd had on Friday night pointed up size as a criterion. Good sex could only be had from a cow? Did that make sense? Clearly, the sweet young thing he'd had tonight had been beautiful and thin ... He hadn't even SEEN the cow from the previous night, but you didn't HAVE to in order to know she was big. She'd had tetas -- big ones -- much bigger than the girl from this evening, whose name had already disappeared from his memory. They'd rolled around on her chest while he fucked her and had to have been huge and saggy -- but they'd been fun to chew and made good pillows...

Julio had run into this thing with women being unable to handle his attack before -- it was one of the drivers for his habitual approach, which was all about getting him off in a short time, since they couldn't take the heat. But that porker he'd slept with the night before had a padded pussy mound and she took everything he cared to dish out and LOVED it! If there was a conclusion to be drawn...

Julio sighed and decided to head home. Undoubtedly, there was something to be had out there, but he wasn't even sure what he was hunting for.

When he got home, Gabriel was in the living room, sulking in front of the TV. "What's wrong, Little Brother?"

"Mama wouldn't let me go out and see my girlfriend!"

Julio smiled indulgently. "Mama worries too much. What would you have done, anyway?"

"Made love to her!" Gabriel erupted, "What else?"

"Made love? As in... ?"

"Fuck?" Gabriel eyed his big brother as if he had two heads. "Lillian is HOT! Last weekend..."

"You fucked her?"

"I took her cherry!"

"WELL!!!" Julio patted Gabriel on the back. "So you ARE a man! So, tell me about Lillian..."

"She is hot and sweet and curvy and has big tetas ... She is black, and, well, a little thick, you know? But she is so hot and she loves me and loves to fuck..."

"So tell me, little Brother, does she have a big ass?"

"Well..." Gabriel measured out a width that exceeded his own by a few inches. "But it's soft, you know? Like her tetas. I bet she would give me her culo if I asked. We're in love..."

"It is early for love, Little Brother," Julio advised. "Are you, umm, energetic? Do you pound your woman?" At Gabriel's nod, he added, "How does she handle it?"

"She LOVES it!" Gabriel frowned. "She called. All I had to do was come over and..."

"Would she be waiting?"

"Yes."

"Mama and Papa are asleep -- or maybe having sex. Come on, I can't watch you suffer..." Julio waved Gabriel forward and they left the house, headed for Horner's.


Lillian was ready to cry. The boys were in bed and she was pretending to watch TV and Momma was fucking that Puerto Rican guy again -- Lillian could hear her -- and she wanted Gabriel SO BAD and all she had was her fingers... 'Was that a knock?' Lillian got up off the couch and moved to the door, standing on tiptoe to look through the peephole. "Gabriel! Omigod!" She threw open the door and rushed into her boyfriend's arms, not even noticing the taller boy standing there.

Bemused, Julio watched the pair. Lillian was already bigger than Gabriel -- and she would get bigger, no doubt. But Little Brother had one hand on a teta and one on her ass and didn't seem concerned ... Lillian dragged Little Brother toward the couch and only noticed Julio when he closed the door.

"My big brother, Julio," Gabriel made the introduction. Lillian was totally transparent -- she wanted Julio to leave -- but Julio countered it with, "I am his ride. Don't let me bother you. I will watch TV." 'Maybe I'll jerk off if you are entertaining... ' he added to himself.


Luis was resting. He and Phyllis had just finished a fine bout -- the woman CERTAINLY loved to fuck -- and nearly thirty minutes in the saddle were taking their toll. But he heard voices... "What is that?"

Phyllis listened intently. "Voices? Maybe just the TV."

"I think perhaps..." Luis ventured.

"I'll get a robe..." Phyllis got up and padded to the closet to grab something while Luis slid into his pants, then followed him out of the room.

There were two Hispanic boys in the living room! Phyllis recognized one as Lillian's 'boyfriend' Gabriel Vasquez, but had never seen the other... "I thought Gabriel wasn't coming?" she announced herself.

The other male answered, looking her and Luis over, "He needed a ride. I am his brother, Julio."

"It's late," Phyllis objected.

"Not late enough," Julio replied, eyeing his brother and his woman significantly.

Julio returned his regard to the older pair. They were both in their thirties; Julio guessed that the woman was older than the man. He was Puerto Rican, from the looks of him, wiry, but muscular... 'Somewhat like myself... ' Julio drew the parallel. She was a jumbo-sized Lillian, sporting some absolutely gargantuan melons. Eyeing him, she tried to close her robe, then reached down to wipe at her inner thigh. Catching whatever it was, she frowned, held her hand in a manner that let Julio know that it was wet, and then looked embarrassed. 'Cum. That's what is running down her leg!' Shifting to Spanish, Julio asked Luis, "You are the husband?"

"Just a visitor," Luis replied.

"She's a big one..."

"Yes, but she will drain your balls and ask for more!" Luis chuckled evilly. "She's taken me three times already tonight!"

"Good pussy?"

"I plan to return. Maybe several times," Luis declared, grinning.

"Women generally cannot take the punishment when I fuck..."

"There are two types of women," Luis opined. "One type you look at, and one you fuck. This one, you fuck. She can take it."

"What are you talking about?" Phyllis asked. She could have sworn she'd heard Spanish curse words...

"Julio is merely making certain that he hasn't inconvenienced us by being here," Luis replied smoothly, while grinning at Julio. "I assured him that I, at least, am not angered."

Lillian was tugging Gabriel out of the room. "Don't!" Phyllis erupted.

"Momma... !" Lillian waved a finger.

"Is this what I think it is? This is her boyfriend?" Luis asked.

"Yes." Phyllis nodded. Lillian and Gabriel both nodded, too.

"The one you said she could have after supper if he could come over?" Luis asked.

"Yes, but..." Phyllis objected.

"Did you bring rubbers, Boy?" Luis asked.

Gabriel hung his head, but Julio reached in his pocket. "Here are two, Little Brother." He tossed them at Gabriel. "I have more."

"Luis!" Phyllis turned on her erstwhile lover. "They CAN'T!"

"They HAVE!" Julio insisted.

"We've made her listen while you enjoyed yourself -- how many times? Isn't that selfish? Besides, they're in love -- or think they are. The worst thing that can happen is that they enjoy themselves until it burns out and they realize that their first infatuation is over..." Luis insisted. He turned to Gabriel, "Use the rubbers, Boy."

Gabriel looked from the older man to his brother, who was smiling, but waving a finger in admonition. "Yes, Sir." Lillian started tugging and Gabriel surrendered to it.

"I can't have this!" Phyllis complained.

"You can't STOP it!" Luis insisted. "Therefore, you must control it! If they are here, you stand a chance of making certain that they don't forget themselves in their passion. If they go elsewhere to hide from you, he will impregnate her just to spite you -- with her complete cooperation! In fact, it will be her idea!"

"You don't know that!" Phyllis insisted.

Luis cocked his head. "What did YOU do? You have four children, and -- forgive me, but the daughters MIGHT have the same father ... She has your drives. You can help her and see to it that she makes few mistakes while getting what she needs, or you can try to cage her up -- and fail, and allow her to REPEAT YOUR mistakes, blindly!"

"That's ... That's..." Phyllis blustered.

Luis just looked at her. "Shut up and come to bed and see if I can rise to the occasion again. I want some more of that fine pussy." He waved at Julio, adding, "Perhaps we should invite him..."

Phyllis put her hands on her hips. "I'm not a..."

"You've never entertained two men at the same time? Never?" He cocked his head, eyeing her. Phyllis hesitated, looking at the pair of them, bug-eyed -- which was as good as an admission of guilt. Luis's expression turned predatory. "If I understand the rules..." Phyllis looked fearful. "Go in the other room, take off your robe, and get comfortable. Julio and I will join you momentarily." He waved at her negligently. Phyllis, eyeing him as if he'd suddenly grown horns, backed out of the room. Luis turned to Julio, "I hope you don't mind ... I just finished dropping my third load in her, and it will take some time for me to recharge for a fourth -- but Phyllis is more than capable of handling another lover. I thought you might be interested." Waving, he added, "Come -- let's look in on your brother."

Gabriel was pile-driving Lillian's pussy already! Both Luis and Julio looked closely to ensure that Gabriel was wearing a rubber, and then withdrew -- Lillian was keening in joy, so there was no question that she wanted it. "Just like her mama," Luis chuckled, closing Lillian's bedroom door. "The woman is on birth control, but if you don't trust her or me..."

"I should bring in more rubbers, anyway," Julio chuckled jerking a thumb at Lillian's bedroom. "They're up for three, I think." Luis nodded and Julio made a dash for the car -- and was back in under a minute. Making his way down the hall to Lillian's room, he opened the door to find the young couple in a post-coital embrace. "Here, Little brother," he announced himself, tossing three more rubbers on the bed, "Just in case." Gabriel waved him away without looking at him and he backed out, chuckling.

Luis nodded him into the master bedroom. "Phyllis gives good head, do you not?" he asked, eyeing the woman. "Let her start you, and then, while you plunge her luxurious pussy, I'll let her suck me. With any luck, but the time you have finished, I'll be able to go again and you can get your own suck..."

Five minutes later, Julio was happily pounding a big black bitch that he was pretty certain was even bigger than the woman he'd had the night before! And you know what? It was good stuff!


Trish and Bobby were at the clubhouse, trying out the mattress on the bed in Dark Room Number Two -- with the lights on. The run-in with Bobby's parents had turned out to be more of a problem for Bobby than for Trish, but they'd rolled by her house and there were not one, but two strange cars in the driveway, so they'd gone to the clubhouse.

Bobby was an incredible lover, in Trish's humble opinion -- he was gentle and romantic and long-lasting and they just fit together perfectly. They could go slow and soft or hard and fast and it was all good, no matter how they did it! She loved riding him as she did now -- the way she'd done it their very first time -- cowgirl. She controlled the pace and the effort and how she moved and he held her breasts and tweaked her nipples, sending sparks everywhere, keeping her breasts from bouncing around and hurting and throwing her off her stride. She was going to cum soon; it would be her second. If she got to three before Bobby managed to cum, she would flatten herself atop him so they could roll over and Bobby could take over the stroke and please himself -- but they had a little bit of time and Bobby managed to cum without having to do that more often than not. She rose and fell on his hard pole, adjusting herself so the tip rode along her G-spot, then crushing her clit against his pubic bone, feeling the pleasure build and build and build ... The release caught her off-guard, a shockwave that rolled outward from her core, causing her breath to catch and allowing only a soft whine to escape from her open lips as she shook and twitched and her pussy pulsated around Bobby's cock. The next one would come quicker, she knew -- she was getting into the groove. Every orgasm would be easier to attain, because with every one she would recover more quickly, not dropping as far into the valley between and therefore having less ground to cover to the next peak...

Bobby was grinning up at her when she came down as far as she was going to -- he knew where she was -- already halfway to the next peak... "Get it, Honey! Get it good! I'm gonna cum with you this time!"

Just hearing the words lit her afterburner and she started powering her way toward a new altitude record. The increase in her urgency dragged Bobby along and he began to wonder if he would last -- but he needn't have worried; when the time came and Trish hit her peak, the excitement and the contractions of her inner core milked his orgasm from him in rolling pulses.

Trish flopped forward, pressing herself against her lover. "Stay here with me."

"I didn't tell them I was going to," Bobby whispered back.

"They know, don't they?"

"Pop does. Mom may kid herself."

"Please?"

Bobby worried momentarily whether they were jeopardizing the goodwill they'd managed to create earlier, but Trish felt too good. "Okay."


"Where IS he?" Arlene groused. She and Robert Sr. were in bed, but they weren't asleep. Arlene was still putting the screws to her husband for various things. The time for their usual Saturday night tryst had come and gone and Robert was pretty certain that was deliberate, too. He was paying for coming down on Bobby's side in the earlier confrontations.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.