The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse - Cover

The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 30

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 30 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Harmon entered his kitchen and froze. Noreen was standing at the stove wearing a T-shirt and panties, turning bacon with a fork, humming. He turned to Mack, "How did SHE get here?"

"Donna? I brought her home."

"Oh. I thought for a second she was Noreen..."

"Wishful thinking, Pop?" Mack's eyes glinted.

"Let's not go there," Harmon growled.

Donna turned around, putting her unfettered breasts on display through the thin T-shirt. "Momma would probably be thrilled to death."

"That's part of what makes her so scary," Harmon retorted, averting his eyes. The mother and daughter were as alike as two peas in a pod -- and his cock was all twisted up, trying to erect in his jeans. "I'll be in the other room." He got out of there.

"Wow! He's REALLY nervous!" Donna declared. "That's not the guy who almost bent me over the couch!"

"Well, it is and it isn't," Mack grinned. "You remind him a lot of your mother -- which I guess makes sense -- and she got him to do things he just doesn't do! He OBVIOUSLY came home alone last night, too, which could have a couple of reasons -- and one of them MIGHT be that your mom set him on his ear..."

"Why don't they just hook up?" Donna asked innocently.

"Pop seems to think your mom would be pumping out half-brothers and half-sisters for both of us in no time if he did. She's not on birth control and he isn't cut and she ALREADY got him to do her without a rubber four times! Pop says she's a succubus. I think it's more like a vampire bite -- I think she's calling to him, and he's trying to fight it."

"So..."

"If we put them in the same room, they'd fuck like bunnies!" Mac grinned. "What do YOU think?"

"I think you're right," Donna replied, smiling crookedly. Then she grinned from ear to ear. "Something anonymous -- like a really dark room?"

"Oh, MAN!" Mac roared with laughter.


There were eight of them in the big horseshoe booth at the back of Wimpy's, and it was in the slack period before the lunch crowd came in. "Okay, guys, it's like this," Tyrone announced. "The video is out there, already -- or chunks of it, anyway. You guys," he waved at Marcel, Rudy, Frog and Slick, "are, like, highly visible in the clip that got released. That kind of puts you out there, in the limelight. I talked to the people we did this for this morning and did a deal with them to keep Otis and I out of things, but I couldn't bust you out. Obviously, if you guys go bragging, you'll fuck yourselves up -- and each other -- because you KNOW Cindy and Beverly's folks are gonna be out for blood!"

"Man, that sucks!" Rudy ranted.

"Yeah, I know. Look, the official tale is that Otis and I busted in and broke Cindy and Beverly out -- which explains why we're keeping them -- but you guys are in the wind if you say anything. But I've got a little something to offer to make things less fucked up..." Tyrone set the hook.

"Yeah? Like what?" Marcel rasped. "I was hopin'..." Marcel wanted it out there that he'd fucked Cindy and Beverly in the worst way -- because it would be good for his reputation, and maybe get him another piece or two.

"Cindy and Beverly's folks will be looking for you, Man!" Otis erupted. "If they finger you, you'll be somebody's bitch at the county jail!"

Marcel flinched. Otis didn't know it, but he'd hit a serious nerve...

"Okay, well, we have problems, too," Tyrone noted. "If we continue to hang out with you guys and try to hang onto Cindy and Beverly at the same time, shit will fall apart and we'll ALL end up at county! That being the case, Otis and I are gonna have to go oreo..."

"Good luck with THAT!" Rudy snorted. Slick grinned.

"Well, we're gonna make a run for it, anyway -- it might be the deal that hooks us up to the gravy train. So, no offense, but we're outta here -- things are gonna get a little stiff. That gangsta crap is bullshit, anyway, around here -- it's just a game." Tyrone shifted his eyes to Patty and Simone, who had been sitting quietly by. "There are complications, though -- we can't run whores, you know? They'd get us for that. Otis and I need to be squeaky..."

"So..." Marcel looked at the pair of cunts sitting between Tyrone and Otis.

"So which one do you want, Marcel? Patty or Simone? They're our going away present, like. You and Rudy keep 'em and you run 'em, and every once in a while, you mail Otis and I, say, twenty-five percent of the take..."

"What about me and Frog?" Slick ranted.

"Free pussy," Tyrone replied. "Marcel, you and Rudy make Patty and Simone give it up to Slick and Frog for free once or twice a week. That's the best I can do, because there are only two of them."

"Well..." Frog was philosophical about it. Pussy was pussy...

"I don't want to run no whores," Rudy grunted. "Too much shit. I'll take pussy, though."

"Slick?" Tyrone made the offer.

"Yeh. Cool." Slick nodded agreement.

"So, Marcel?" Otis eyed him.

"Patty."

"Done," Tyrone declared. "Slick, you get Simone. Any problem with that?"

"Nope."

"Rudy and Frog got rights -- once a week apiece, anyway. Agreed?"

"Yeah, cool," Marcel nodded. "Not on Friday or Saturday -- we want their asses fuckin' johns on Friday and Saturday." Tyrone collected nods of agreement from Rudy and Frog.

Tyrone put his hand on Patty's back. "Patty, you been listening?"

"Uh huh." Patty, thoroughly indoctrinated, would have sat through a discussion regarding how thick the spit would have to be to support her weight while she was being slow-roasted.

"Okay, Honey. You belong to Marcel now. Anything you would have done for me or Otis, you do for Marcel. Understand?"

"Uh huh."

"If Frog or Rudy comes by, looking or a piece, you give them the good stuff, understand? You like Frog and Rudy -- they get pussy, no charge. Okay?"

"Okay!" Patty smiled at Frog and Rudy. Frog and Rudy smiled back.

Tyrone turned to Simone. "Simone, Honey, you belong to Slick. You work for Slick. Slick owns your holes. Anything you would have done for me or Otis, you do for Slick -- okay?"

"Okay!" Simone nodded.

"You like Frog and Rudy, too, Simone -- just like Patty does. Frog and Rudy are special -- Got that?"

"Uh huh!" Simone smiled at Frog and Rudy.

"Okay, are we square?" Tyrone asked. Otis glared at the others from next to them to add a certain element of coercion, but the guys all nodded. "Okay, then. I now pronounce you pimps and whores. Let us out, Guys -- we have to go hook up with our new girlfriends." Tyrone and Otis slid out of the booth and the other occupants rearranged themselves. Before Otis and Tyrone got to the table where Cindy and Beverly were patiently awaiting them, Slick was pawing Simone's big titties while she rubbed Frog's cock, and Marcel was undoing Patty's bra while she kissed Rudy, rubbing his lap.

Tyrone grasped Cindy's hand. "Do you want to eat, Baby, or do you want me to take you home?" He'd already adjusted the girls' memories of the night before. Somewhere, deep down, they knew that Tyrone and Otis had taken their cherries -- but if asked, they were conditioned to relate that anonymous rapists had done it. Frankly, there was no obvious connection for the girls -- they hadn't SEEN Tyrone and Otis, just a bunch of guys in masks. The only difference between their memories and reality was a kind of gray area in their memory that led them to being suddenly in a van with Tyrone and Otis, escaping their attackers.

"Take me home, please, Sweetheart?" Cindy asked sweetly.

"Sure, Baby..." The hard part was coming. This would either fly or it wouldn't. Both girls had considerable shock and horror hanging out there, thinly papered-over, from their ordeal. Tyrone intended to let that out on the way to Cindy's house, so they were properly traumatized when delivered to their parents.

Tyrone hadn't released the video -- Toby had. Tyrone had texted to Toby's throwaway phone from one he bought in a convenience store that morning -- and promptly destroyed, after getting Toby's agreement. The carefully edited video was streaming from a Russian server having been uploaded from ANOTHER Russian server that received the file from a Polish server that got it from an anonymous ... well, you get the idea. The links were forwarded to a couple of Facebook pages belonging to some classmates who didn't hold Cindy and Beverly in high regard -- again anonymously; by mid-afternoon, the server would have a couple of thousand hits...

Tyrone drove right up the Simpson's semicircular driveway and he and Otis helped the girls -- who were bawling lustily -- out of the car. The servant who answered the door got a brusque, "Would you please bring Mr. and Mrs. Simpson? Something terrible has happened..."

Ten minutes later, the Ellises had been called and were on their way. Cindy and Beverly had managed to hysterically relate bits and pieces of their story -- and refused to be pried away from Tyrone and Otis under any circumstances. By the time the Ellises had arrived, Tyrone already had his hooks in Elaine Simpson and she was cooperating fully, keeping Hobart (don't call me Bart!) Simpson III from ejecting the two black boys -- who he was suspicious of -- from his home.

On arrival, Maureen Ellis turned out to be even more malleable -- and Norman Ellis lacked Hobart's prejudices; Otis was a shoo-in!

The official tale was that the girls had been lured to a van and abducted (neither of them could afford to admit they'd walked into the setup with their eyes wide open), then abused and raped by multiple unknown persons -- at which point, Tyrone and Otis had descended upon the scene and whisked them away to safety and bubble baths and gentle care ... The latter HAD occurred, early that morning, while Tyrone and Otis tried to get the marker off the pair, so the memories were authentic.

Tyrone's tale was that he and Otis had been out at an after-hours club (yes, illegally -- copping to a lesser charge makes a good lie more believable) when a guy they didn't know asked them if they'd like to go to a party. The party had turned out to be the gang-bang; Tyrone and Otis had recognized Cindy and Beverly and made the snatch while everybody was lying around sated -- but the damage had been done long since. They'd stolen the 'red' van used to bring them to the site and had driven around, totally lost, for an hour or so before finding recognizable landmarks -- the place was probably in the next town over, but Tyrone wasn't sure. Maybe someone from Millis was pissed because the football team had kicked their asses? They'd taken the girls to Tyrone's and cleaned them up -- Cindy and Beverly had insisted that they not go to the police -- cuddled them and let them rest for a few hours, and brought them home.

Hobart, try as he might, couldn't find anything to sink his teeth into. Cindy swore every word was true and refused to be peeled off that black boy, Tyrone! Elaine was angry with him for not treating any facet of the situation more importantly than the fact that the boys were black! "That's your daughter in there! She was raped! All you can do is complain because of the color of her rescuer's skin?!" Elaine snarled. She and Maureen had both wedged themselves onto the couch to be with the girls -- and incidentally with the boys. No wonder they wanted to cuddle those boys -- they were so muscular and hot ... That Tyrone's cologne was absolutely captivating ... Elaine couldn't get enough of him, although she couldn't admit it.

Then Tyrone got a text from a friend -- an innocent friend -- that said, 'Hey, check this out! A couple of cheerleader bitches had themselves a party!' There was an associated link... "Uh oh! Sir, would you happen to have a computer? I think we want to see this..." He held up the phone and Hobart snatched it.

"There is a game console attached to a big screen TV in the room with the home theater," Hobart announced, leading them off. Tyrone and Otis literally carried the girls.

For the adults, the video was like a train wreck -- they couldn't stop it and they couldn't tear their eyes away from it! It was horrifying and disgusting -- and embarrassingly arousing! Maureen Ellis sat in one of the plush reclining seats with Cindy huddled against Tyrone on one side and Beverly clutching Otis similarly on the other -- and although she was trying to just console Cindy and Beverly, she seemed to be rubbing all four of them indiscriminately. Norman sat behind her and rubbed her shoulders -- and at one point she embarrassed herself by dragging his hand to her breast before she realized what she was doing. Elaine sat on the far side of her daughter and her rescuer and seemed similarly engaged; Hobart sat behind her and listened to his daughter pointing and saying, "See, Daddy? See?"

Yeah, Hobart could see, all right. Toby had contrived to get some footage of Tyrone and Otis -- nothing with a face in it, or even an obviously recognizable appendage. Why? Because both girls had gotten orgasms from Tyrone and Otis -- highly visible ones! The other fucks -- Frog and Marcel and Slick and Rudy -- didn't have any highly visible orgasms associated with them, so Toby had spliced in some key moments for both girls, making it look like Marcel and Rudy had turned them into sluts! Both of them were caught screaming and creaming over the black cocks of their attackers ... Hobart sat through the whole thing and then turned to his daughter, accusing, "If it was such a terrible rape, how come you enjoyed it?"

"I-- We-- They..." Cindy's eyes got huge and she buried her face in Tyrone's neck and wailed!

"Hobart! You sonofabitch!" Elaine spun in her seat and slapped him! "How could you?"

"Well, it's right there!" Hobart rasped. "Our sweet, innocent daughter had at least two orgasms during this little party! I'm going to hunt these boys down like dogs and get them tried for rape with THIS for evidence? Can you IMAGINE the scandal?" He eyed Tyrone in exasperation -- from the looks of things, Cindy was totally into black cock, so he might as well not bother trying to separate her from this one...

Tyrone read him like a book; all he had to do now was be properly respectful and Hobart Simpson III would roll over and play Big Daddy... "I'm sure she didn't mean to, Sir..."

"Oh, shut up!" Hobart rasped. "I'm going to get a drink! Would anyone else like one?" Norman took Maureen's order and followed him to the bar in the next room.

"This is a disaster!" Hobart ranted. "The girls are ruined at school, and they're pasted all over that pair! THAT won't go away..."

"Does it matter, then?" Norman watched his host toss back a tumbler of single-malt Scotch and pour another.

"Not now, it doesn't! How do you chase these things on the Internet?" Hobart whined.

"The URL is Russian -- there's no stopping it and no getting at it," Norman sighed. "And Beverly was as bad or worse. All I can be grateful for is the fact that she apparently won't be too traumatized to have sex..."

"They LOOK like a pair of total sluts!" Hobart whined. "How do you fake that? I don't think you can!"

"That look on Beverly's face while that boy sodomized her ... I think you're right -- either they were drugged, or just so into it..." Norman husked, thinking, 'Is it awful to want to see that look on her face with your own cock buried between her ass cheeks? Yeah, of course -- she's my daughter... ' The image of Beverly humping back against that cock with that look in her eyes haunted him, though. "What do you have for wine?" he asked, changing the subject.

Meanwhile, in the media room, Cindy was blubbering, "I'm sorry, Momma! Most of the time it was scary and terrible and sometimes it hurt -- bad! But sometimes..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.