The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse - Cover

The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 29

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 29 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Bernice Higgins opened her eyes and examined Randy's bedroom in the early morning light. Randy's arm was draped over her, passing just under her bare breasts, and he was snoring softly. She caressed it gently, not wanting to awaken him.

He hadn't asked her -- but she hadn't argued. When they were finally done hauling those who wanted to go home back to the school, he'd just pointed the van at his place. She didn't say anything when he pulled into the driveway and got out, then circled around to open her door and beckon, "Come on," -- she just took his hand and let him lead her inside.

He parked on the couch and turned on the TV, low, muttering, "I have to wind down," -- but five minutes later they were kissing and he had a hand in her panties and she was jacking him -- and five minutes after that, he was between her legs, rocking her world! When she opened her mouth to scream out her joy, he applied his lips to hers and slid his tongue into her mouth to suck while she came and came and came...

Then he'd carried her in here and pulled her to him -- and the LAST thing she wanted was to be somewhere else! So they'd gone to sleep...

Dirk had wandered in at some point, sniffed her, seemed to shrug, and wandered off. It had been momentarily scary, but turned out to be no big thing.

Thinking about it, Bernice decided she owed Miriam big time -- more than she could repay. She had no idea where she stood and could only hope -- but this was more than he had any right to expect. She loved Randy's cock -- and she loved his urgent, powerful lovemaking -- but more than that, she loved Randy! Did she dare tell him? Would he laugh? Maybe she was just a convenience -- a cum-dumpster. That wouldn't be a surprise...

She turned to look at him -- and he was looking back! When had he stopped snoring? "I'm sorry!" she whispered.

"What for?"

"Waking you up."

"I'm not." He levered himself up just far enough to shift over and suck in a nipple. Bernice moaned and clutched his head to her. "You like that?" he stopped just long enough to ask.

"Yessss..."

"Good." He kept at it for a while -- plenty of time for Bernice to get soaking wet. Then he backed off, leaving her wanting. He eyed her, pursing his lips. "Did you want to come here? I didn't even ask."

"You didn't have to," Bernice replied. "I think you know that."

"I didn't KNOW, but I thought so," Randy replied. "I don't know why, though. I haven't been nice to you..." He looked at the ceiling. "Not at all, not ever." It was true, more or less. First, she'd just been that noisy snaggle-toothed bitch, then she'd been the one who had thrown in her lot with Marcel -- and THAT got her a rep as everybody's cum-dumpster. How many times had he just thrown her at some guy and told her to suck or fuck him? Then she and Miriam had started planning his love life -- which was CERTAIN to get him pissed ... Despite some weird shit going down with Tyrone and Toby's assertion that Bernice wasn't REALLY a slut, she caught shit time after time -- and Randy had helped heap it on.

Bernice eyed him sidelong. "That's not true."

"Okay, I fuck you when I feel like it. That's nice?"

"You kept me away from Tyrone..."

"Yeah, well, Toby asked me to."

"So..." Bernice started to cloud up.

"I think I owe you a break," Randy declared. "I think a lot of people owe you a break, but I do, more than most. I don't understand why you would even want to talk to me, though."

Bernice looked away. "If anybody understands how it is to be dumped on all the time..."

"It's you?" Randy finished.

"I was gonna say it's you!"

"So we're alike," Randy grunted. "What else? I'm not sure I like that."

"Well, when we're together..." Bernice ground to a halt.

"What? When we're together, what?" Randy demanded.

Bernice's eyes pled. "I like it," she said tonelessly.

"Sex?"

"Any time you're not yelling at me or sending me somewhere else or to somebody else."

"And sex?"

"Randy..."

"What?"

"Don't..."

"Don't what?"

Bernice sucked in a shaky breath. "Randy, you're asking me for a lot of stuff, but you're not giving me anything! I don't think I could take it if I went out on a limb and you sawed it off!"

"Oh." Randy frowned. "Okay, I get that." 'What can I give her without... ' "Okay, I'm not gonna jam you -- I promise!"

It wasn't much -- Bernice wasn't reassured, but she went forward, anyway. "I love it. I like sex, anyway, but with you ... I think maybe it's because..."

"Because?"

"I can't, Randy! If I do, you'll probably stick me out on the front porch naked or something!" Her eyes were wet. "You'll run, at the very least!"

"Oh." Randy stopped. Instinct told him. "Three words. First one is 'I'..."

"Oh, God..." Bernice covered her face.

"You might as well say it..."

"Ever since that night at the party when you gave Miriam to Frank and we had sex ... It was just so good and I felt wonderful -- warm and protected..." She looked away. "I think it was then. But you had Miriam -- then suddenly you didn't, and I wondered if it was because of me..."

"And you wanted it to be," Randy husked.

"Yes."

"I'm not sure that's how it went," Randy sighed. "No, I know it wasn't. But..."

"But?"

"But it was real good and I kind of felt like letting up on you, until I saw you afterwards and knew what you were thinking."

"Oh."

"I was already hip deep in Miriam and she was upset and I couldn't deal with the hassle, so I put you off on Pete so you would cool off a little. I guess it didn't work that well."

"No." Tears were pouring; Randy wasn't giving her anything to cling to. She'd been a fool...

"Then you guys started trying to run my love life," Randy muttered. "That kind of thing is more or less guaranteed to piss me off and make me go the other way -- but somehow, it didn't."

"Wh--what?"

"I could hold you out there at arm's length, but I couldn't seem to push you away..."

Her eyes swung to his, wide. "Randy?"

"I think maybe I'm a little sweet on you, too," he whispered, barely audibly. "Maybe."

Bernice couldn't control her upper lip. "I need to cry now. It's okay, but..." She buried her head in his chest and started bawling. Randy rubbed her back, wondering why women cried when they should be happy. It was just ... perplexing.

Bernice sniffled and blubbered against his chest for several minutes, making it wet with tears -- and snot, probably, too, he figured. Then she seemed to get a grip and looked up at him (and he KNEW there was snot on him) and said, "I want you in me -- please?"

Randy, who had been pretty distracted by all the bawling, muttered, "I'm probably not..."

"Yes you are," Bernice replied, collecting his erection in her hand. "It's been hard all along..." She rubbed it along her split, opening herself and lubricating them both. Randy went flat on his back and she repositioned herself and settled on him, offering her lips for a kiss. Randy accepted the offer and let her get what she wanted, which was a slow motion kind of thing that seemed to allow them both to feel every millimeter of his cock against every fold of her vagina. After a couple of minutes, she broke the kiss and rose up just a bit, holding his eyes. "I love you."

"Guys have a hard time saying that," Randy whispered, reaching down to grab her bubble butt and add a little something to their motion, "But that doesn't mean we don't feel it."

"Please?" Bernice's eyes pled.

"I love you."

"Was that so hard?" She laid her head on his chest, but continued to hunch herself, assisted by his hands.

"Yeah, but that's all right -- it just proves that I mean it," he rumbled. "You can just blurt it out any old time, but -- oof!" He fended off a second blow to his stomach, laughing.

"Shut up and..." she began.

"YOU don't tell ME to shut up! I tell YOU to shut up!" he retorted -- but his signature anger wasn't there with the words.

"But..."

"Shut UP, Bernice..." Randy lilted.

"Yes, Randy." She started sucking his neck. That lasted for about thirty seconds, then she whispered, "Oh, shit, this is good..." Randy's cock was finding just about every little nook and cranny... "More..." She pushed herself up, bracing her hands on his shoulders, bringing pressure to bear, working with his hands to exaggerate her stroke. She cycled forward and out, then up and back, then crashed down and in, sliding on into the forward portion of the cycle without a break in the motion. "Oh, Randy..." she gasped, her eyes glassy, "Oh, Randy..." She kept gathering steam until she was whipping through the cycle, panting -- and then the whistle blew! "AAAAAUUUUUUHHHHNNNNNGGGGHHHHH!!!!" She froze in place, transfixed by the power of her orgasm, then crashed onto Randy's chest!

Randy did this insane move where he sat up and spun and flopped forward -- and suddenly he was on top and in control and the train was moving again! They were going somewhere, too -- hurtling forward, rather than cycling rapidly but not going anywhere, Randy's piston stroking steadily, urgently in her cylinder.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!" Bernice rolled her hips up to meet Randy's strokes, loving the feel of him. This was different than what they'd been doing, but every bit as good, if not better! Randy had his hands under her shoulders, keeping her from being displaced as he powered into her smaller body while she planted both feet on the mattress so she could raise her cunt into perfect alignment to take him to the maximum depth.

Randy got that look -- that inward stare that said he was close. "Gonna..."

"CUM!" Bernice wailed, "I want it! I want your babies!" She threw herself up at him, smashing her pubic bone into his, arching herself.

Her impassioned demand triggered him instantly as he reacted instinctively to her imperative and he roared and gushed, pinning her to him, still arched to maximize his penetration. Bernice screamed and quivered as she felt him shoot burst after burst of potent semen onto the open gates of her womb, her passion consuming her a second time in response to his peak. Then they collapsed...

"What the fuck?" Both Bernice and Randy were groggy with the aftermath. Adele stood there in the open door, with big Ed peering over her shoulder. "Bernice?"

"Hi..."

"Hi, yourself! Come on, Ed -- let's go back to bed! Y'all keep it down!" Adele headed off, head high, in a huff at having been awakened early.

"Somebody's having WAY too much fun!" There was another set of heads at the door, one of them Damian's, and the other Alyssa's.

"Go 'way!" Randy grunted, waving. He turned his attention to Bernice. "What was that about babies?"

"I want your babies!" Bernice insisted, seriously. "Not today, or tomorrow, or next week, but I want to get all big and pregnant with your kids!"

"Are you n-- Never mind. We'll see. Not real soon, okay?"

"Okay, I'll wait." Bernice stuck out her lower lip in a pout. "If I have to."

Randy chuckled and shook his head and cuddled her to him, thinking, 'Yeah, this is going to work... ' "Let's take a nap."

Two hours later, they got up for real. Adele was making French toast for Ed and Alyssa was assisting, while Ed and Damian loafed at the table. Bernice and Randy got looks, but nobody said anything. Bernice offered to help and got directed to the coffee pot and the silverware drawer. Then Brie wandered in, presented herself before Ed, and announced, "Okay, I want mine!"

"You want your what?" Ed asked, surprised.

"You're in the club, right? We have a deal. If a club guy comes and hangs out here, I get to suck him. You've been here a couple of times..."

"You get to what?" Ed scratched his head.

"Brie, NO!" Adele put her foot down. "Not this time! Not Ed! I forbid it!"

"Hey! We have an agreement!" Brie insisted.

"In the FIRST place," Adele declared hotly, "he's not REALLY a club guy -- he's more like Mr. Carter..."

" ... Who I've sucked!" Brie interjected.

"And in the SECOND place, he's MINE and you can't have him!" Adele rode over her shrilly -- then stopped, because everyone was looking at her, including Ed. "He's my boyfriend..." she added more calmly, looking around. "What?"

"Nothin'," Ed rumbled, breaking the silence. "Maybe you oughta come over here and protect me from Brie." His eyes laughed at her as he scooted his chair back from the table.

Adele went over and settled on his lap, then waved her finger at Brie, scolding, "Not this one! He might end up being your..." She shut up again and looked around.

Brie's smile grew fangs. In a tone that indicated that butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, she said, "I'll be good, Daddy..." and batted her eyes.

"Oh, shit..." Adele turned to Ed, her eyes round. "I fucked up twice in less than a minute! You ain't gonna run, are you?"

Ed was eyeing Brie, looking dazed. "Daddy?" He turned wide eyes on Adele. "You that serious?"

"Well, yeah..." Adele admitted in a small voice.

"When was you gonna mention it?"

"Next week sometime?" Everyone knew Adele was lying -- she'd have waited a good deal longer, probably.

"Once the teeth on the bear trap were nice and padded?" Ed clarified.

"Something like that," Adele looked away.

"Well, it's probly better that you hit me over the head with it," Ed grunted. "I'm not too good with such things." He waved a finger at Brie and said, "YOU behave yourself, Young Lady!" Then he popped Adele on the butt. "Where's my breakfast, Woman?" He looked around while Adele hopped up and turned to stare at him. "I got privileges, right?"

Damian chuckled. "Sounded like it to me. What about you, Randy?"

"Sounded like it," Randy nodded, grinning. "Put your fangs away, Cheesecake -- no playing cum-vampire with Ed, he's gonna be family!" He turned laughing eyes on Adele, "Isn't that right, Momma?"

"Oh, Lord..." Adele dashed to the stove in a blatant attempt to avoid the subject. Moments later, she presented a plate of French toast to Ed, muttering, "Ed, I..."

"Shush. I get it. Shit, it ain't as if it's a BAD thing. I'm gonna need to get used to being all domestic..." Ed rumbled.

"You're not mad or anything... ?"

"Seems like quite a deal from my end," Ed grunted, taking her hand. "Settle down -- I can take it. If you'd been all coy, I mighta took months to realize what was goin' on -- and I mighta fucked it up."

"Oh, thank God!" Adele husked, relief washing over her.

"Go do what needs doin', then come back and sit on my lap so I can feel you up," Ed directed. "Who's got the coffee pot?"

"I'll get it!" Brie shrilled. "Daddy..."

Ten minutes later, they were eating, handling the overflow at the table by the simple expedient of having Alyssa, Bernice, and Adele sit on their respective boyfriends' laps. "So, how's this going?" Damian waved a fork at Bernice and Randy.

"I stopped kicking and screaming sometime this morning," Randy grunted.

"That probably makes life a little easier on everybody," Damian opined.

"Well, I'm putting my foot down -- Bernice isn't everybody's spare bitch. She's paid her dues," Randy announced.

Damian pursed his lips. "Yeah, probably." If there had been any question in his mind that Randy was taking Bernice seriously, it was removed by that announcement.

"I might put her on something to keep her from being uppity, bur she isn't the default piece," Randy amended, eyeing Bernice. Bernice didn't say anything, but she didn't look worried, either.

"I do that with Alyssa all the time," Damian ventured. "Keeps her head on straight."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.