The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

Less than a minute later, Marcel grunted, "Gonna cum! Take it! Drink my jizz!" and hunched himself while he delivered a load into Beverly's sucking mouth. Beverly sucked it down greedily -- it was good stuff, right? Her handler said so ... It was kind of clumpy and salty and had an odd aftertaste, but her handler whispered, "It's protein -- good for you! Suck it down. Keep working on the cock -- it's real sensitive right now, so you're adding to his fun -- and you KNOW you want to do that. Good girls do..."

Cindy was going to town on Frog; she'd picked up much of what Otis was telling Beverly and was applying it assiduously. Her orgasm with Frog's cock in her mouth had thoroughly broken her and she was totally receptive. Frog began to hunch and croak in record time, grunting, "Huuunh! Tadpoles comin'! Suck 'em up!" Cindy did so, and threw another orgasm in the process, shaking and gasping and moaning around Frog's meat while she swallowed his jizz.

Tyrone let Cindy nurse Frog through the aftermath of his orgasm for a minute or so, then gently took her behind the shoulders, telling her, "Okay, lie back. Game over -- it's time to fuck." Cindy mewled a bit, petulantly, but he said, "Shhh, you know you want it."

He was right, too -- the only thing holding Cindy back was fear -- and it was a weak thing. She trusted the boy handling her to do things right -- and she wanted the pleasures the act promised. She let the boy arrange her and rub his cock along her soaking, needy split...

Tyrone gestured to Rudy. "Get it -- do a good job -- we'll want to show it later." To Otis, he said, "Wait until I'm going good, so he can get you." Otis nodded. Then Tyrone dropped over Cindy, whispered, "Here we go, Babe," covered her lips with his, and thrust into her.

It HURT! It stung and burned, but once he was in her, the boy didn't move. He seemed to be waiting for something, and he was distracting her with his thick lips and tongue. The thought flickered through her, 'Is he black? Those lips ... Momma will just DIE!' -- but it triggered a little rebellious satisfaction in her, an opportunity to be contrary and thumb her nose at her controlling parents. 'Besides, it's done... ' She opened her mouth and let his tongue in. The boy started rocking back and forth a little, wiggling his hips, and Cindy realized that she was stretching to accommodate him. There was still a little jazzy burn to it, but it supported an itch deep inside her that needed scratching. The boy began to slowly move, out a bit, then in some, taking more territory in her depths. Cindy couldn't get her head around it. 'If it's an invasion, why do I want to chase it when he pulls out?' She reached up to rub his flanks -- a clear signal -- and he began to move in her with more authority.

Otis, watching, saw Tyrone going for depth and beginning to set up a rhythm. Cindy wasn't bitching -- her toes were curling! Snapping his fingers, he directed Rudy's attention at himself and Beverly, whose split he'd been rubbing with his fat glans for basically the entire interval while Tyrone deflowered Cindy.

Bev wasn't fighting, either -- she was periodically trying to impale herself on his pole. "This might sting a little, Babe, but it'll get good fast," he whispered.

"O--okay!" Beverly was MORE than ready! Otis had done a lot more verbal preparation than Tyrone, because he didn't have Tyrone's magic touch and he needed to reinforce things while Tyrone was available to help. As a result, Beverly's preparation was a bit more thorough and she was more than ready to let the boy who she thought of as her 'handler' give her that first memorable fuck. "Please!"

"Here we go..." Otis used just enough force to punch in and push his glans past her shredded hymen. Beverly whined, then stopped as Otis lowered his lips to hers and she accepted his tongue, sucking it.

The pain wasn't intense -- and Beverly wanted it all, so she rocked up her pelvis and tugged on Otis's hips. Otis, surprised, powered on into her depths. Beverly's hands explored her lover, discovering his size and musculature -- color never entered into her head, although her parents would probably be even less thrilled than Cindy's. She was happy -- this was a man, not a boy -- and he had a great big cock ... He started moving it and Beverly had the presence of mind to think, 'I'm going to like fucking!'

"Time for you to see what's going on, I think," Tyrone announced, and pulled off Cindy's blindfold.

"Oh, shit!" Cindy gasped. Tyrone looked up at Rudy and Cindy discovered that she was fucking on video.

"Don't show my face or his, but get everything else," Tyrone directed Rudy. "You can see, though," he told Cindy, and raised his domino mask.

"Omigod!" Tyrone Baker! Tyrone wasn't on the football team! What was going on here? "Wh--what's going on?"

"We heard you wanted to make it up to guys for being so bitchy," Tyrone related. "I guess the football team didn't want you -- although I don't think we got you from them."

Cindy looked to her right and caught Beverly's wondering eyes -- and recognized Otis White, his hips cycling as he pistoned in and out of Beverly's pussy. "We are so fucked..."

"Yes you are, Baby," Tyrone agreed, "Yes you are. You might as well settle back and enjoy it..."

Tyrone was right -- there was no fixing this -- besides, it felt SOOOO good! "Okay!" she panted. "Kiss me!" She closed her eyes and immersed herself in the sensations, unaware that Tyrone was damping her shock and outrage so she could react halfway sensibly.

"You got one sweet pussy, Babe," Otis rumbled, making sure she matched his voice with his features. "I'm lovin' this thing. We're gonna do this regularly. You like kids?"

The implication hit Beverly like a ton of bricks! Motherhood was Beverly's great hidden desire -- and Otis -- black or not -- was her man at that moment! A shock wave rolled up from her belly, blossomed, and became a full-blown orgasm! "OOOOOMIGAAAAAAAWD!" Beverly crossed her legs behind Otis' ass and humped up at him frantically, looking for his seed! "FUCK! FUCK!"

It may have been feedback, as Tyrone was still carefully maintaining physical contact with Beverly -- currently with a bare foot -- but Cindy lit off, too, her eyes huge as a sympathetic detonation rocked her. Oddly, she was quiet, although she drew in such a lungful of air that Tyrone thought she might scream!

Neither Tyrone nor Otis was prepared for this -- and both were drawn into the maelstrom! Otis roared and buried his cock in Beverly, blasting her cervix at point-blank range -- which only increased her excitement. Tyrone was a little quieter and a little gentler with Cindy, but the result was the same. Rudy, clued in to what was going on, caught both couples at the juncture, recording the creampies oozing out around the still-pumping cocks of the males. "This is some hot fucking shit!" he gloated. He had bloody cherries and creampie shots from the two hottest and most uppity girls in school!

Tyrone pushed himself back to the vertical and pulled his mask into place. "That was good, and now that you're mine, we'll do it again -- but you two are here because you're too uppity, so we have to teach you a lesson. Y'all aren't REALLY any better than any other bitches, even though you act like it -- and we're here to fix that. When we're done here, y'all are gonna know your place -- you'll have boyfriends, because he and I are gonna keep you, but you won't be uppity anymore and you'll do what we tell you and not get all snotty with everybody. This is your punishment for fucking over people and treating them like dirt -- we're gonna treat YOU like dirt!"

Tyrone said all this with his cock in Cindy, just after she had a major orgasm -- his control would never be more thorough. Cindy blinked back tears and nodded her understanding, understanding subjectively that she wasn't to utter names. Beverly was in the same straits, mentally -- Otis didn't have to say anything.

"Okay, who didn't get a suck?" Tyrone queried. "Come get it. Can you video while Cindy blows you?" Rudy nodded. "Let me know if you can't." He backed out of Cindy and motioned her up. "Smile for the camera and give your very best blowjob to the man..."

Otis backed out of Beverly and merely looked serious and pointed a finger at her; Beverly got up, knelt up, and accepted Slick's cock between her lips. Slick palmed the back of her head -- and Otis let him get away with it. The time for gentleness was over -- this was punishment. He got up and dug in the bag for some lube and poured it over his fingers, then knelt behind Beverly. He flicked Tyrone a glance and Tyrone mimed turning Beverly a bit so her legs came closer to Cindy's -- he needed to maintain contact through this. When the night was over, the girls would be thoroughly beaten down and indoctrinated, but Otis would need support for this ... Otis leaned up and murmured in Beverly's ear, "All of your holes are mine -- ALL of them! I say what and I say when and I say who -- now relax and give me your ass..."

She couldn't, of course, but she tried. Rudy, recognizing that he wasn't getting the money shot, handed the camera off to Marcel, who made sure he had a good shot of Otis' thick finger pushing its way into Beverly's asshole while she grunted around Slick's cock.

Cindy watched this out of the corner of her eye while she sucked Rudy, her eyes fairly bulging. Rudy had switched the hand cupping the back of her head so he didn't block her view of her girlfriend taking Otis' finger up her ass.

"You know you're no better than she is, right?" Tyrone asked her quietly.

"Umph." Cindy managed to nod on Rudy, despite his efforts to choke her. His cock wasn't quite long enough...

"Toss me the lube!" Tyrone demanded, and Otis flipped the bottle over to him. Tyrone lubed a finger and directed, "Okay, push, Baby -- gimme that booty!"

One of Cindy's guilty little secrets was that she liked to play with her ass when she masturbated -- so she knew what to do and did it instinctively. Tyrone's eyes glowed and he leaned up and hissed in her ear, "You like that shit, don't you? Good -- that makes it easier." He started working his finger in deep, grunting, "Messy in there..." Otis grunted agreement -- neither of them had been cleaned out.

"I guess you're gonna get packed," Otis grunted. "Goin' for two..." he told Beverly.

One of Otis' big fingers had seemed a lot to Beverly -- but she had nowhere to go and whatever Otis wanted, Otis got, so she tried not to whine -- not that she succeeded. Slick pulled her head forward so Otis had a better shot -- and Marcel could get better video, incidentally. Otis managed the insertion, but it hurt; Beverly surfaced a little masochism and handled it. Fingers weren't all she was going to get -- she knew that...

"You like having your ass done, don't you, Baby?" Tyrone whispered in Cindy's ear. "Well, good -- I want you to enjoy it. I want to bring out the total slut you've got hiding behind that ice queen act of yours -- I want you to beg me to bury my cock in your ass and give you a sperm enema! Come on, take another finger -- I want you wide open..." Cindy shivered and her hand crept down... "Gonna diddle yourself while I fuck your ass?" Tyrone chuckled. "Go ahead -- this time! Next time, you ask permission!" He, like Otis, was driving his ownership home. "Smile for the camera..."

Cindy contrived to smile around Rudy's joint. Rudy was getting antsy -- she knew he would cum soon. In a move that said the switch had flipped, totally, Cindy got Marcel's attention, pumped herself on Rudy's cock about a dozen times and brought Rudy to his peak! Rudy howled, "Aaaaaawwwww, SHIT!" and let go in her mouth -- and Cindy sucked it in and held it while she gave him some post-orgasmic attention while holding up a finger to keep Marcel there -- and then opened her mouth to display his load in her mouth for the camera!

If you asked her why she did it, she couldn't explain, but the underlying thought process was that her old life was over and she was never going to be able to return to who she was -- so she might as well give up and embrace who she was going to be, instead of pretending nothing had changed...

Tyrone laughed out loud! "THAT's my little slut! Drop forward, Baby -- I'm gonna open your ass up for business!"

Rudy snagged the camera from Marcel and took over, moving to a position where the arrow from 'shit hole' to Cindy's anus was clearly visible. Tyrone lubed the tip of his cock and pressed it against Cindy's sphincter and sank inside under the focus of the camera.

It was huge and it hurt some, but Cindy welcomed the pain. Tyrone tried to buffer her some, because he wanted her to enjoy it -- but then he realized that she was going to get there, anyway. He took it easy, starting with just the mushroom head of his cock inside her back passage -- but he slowly made ground, making sure in the process that she was well-lubed. It took less time than one might expect for him to be moving in her reasonably well -- Cindy took it, grunting every time his pubic bone bashed the upraised cheeks of her ass. She had a good angle -- Tyrone's balls swung against her clit on every stroke -- so she lowered herself onto her forearms to improve things even more and let her new lover have his way.

Beverly was having more trouble -- anal sex didn't come naturally to her. Otis was about to get impatient and just go for it when Tyrone noticed and waved him off. "Work it some more," he advised. "Diddle her clitty while you do it." He then reached over and put a hand in the saddle of Beverly's back and concentrated on her. Again, there was some bleed-over -- in both directions, as Cindy picked up some of the raw pain Beverly was experiencing because she was all clamped down while some of Cindy's experience -- including a direct indication of how she ought to be handling things -- came back across the link to Beverly, floating atop Tyrone's efforts to calm and relax her. Beverly settled down and relaxed -- and Otis, sensing it, gave Tyrone the thumbs-up. Otis waved Rudy over to video the penetration -- and Tyrone left his hand in place on Beverly's back because Otis' cock was just a little thicker than Tyrone's and she needed the support.

Once Otis and pushed the plush, dark purple head of his cock into Beverly, Tyrone left him to his own devices -- except for the minor contact of one of his feet against Beverly's calf -- and returned his full attention to Cindy. Tyrone had, necessarily, been slacking off, and the crosstalk from Beverly had interfered with Cindy's pleasure, too, so she'd been idling and not getting anywhere -- but all Tyrone had to do was resume stroking with authority for her to get gratefully back in the swing of things. No mental augmentation was required -- merely Tyrone's attention on what he was doing.

Rudy couldn't decide whether Cindy was loving it or hating it. Her face was a mask of intense concentration, but didn't really reflect pleasure or pain, and she merely grunted at the impact of each stroke, which wasn't tremendously informative, either. Beverly's face was displaying some pain -- but there was something masochistic in her expression that was hard to describe, but said 'Hurt me!' to Rudy, so he paid more attention to it...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.