The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse - Cover

The Pact: Episode 5 -- the Clubhouse

Copyright© 2010 by Thinking Horndog

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - With Amy providing a feminine conscience, the boys clean up their act somewhat and employ new recruiting methods -- at a new place. This is a continuation of The Pact -- please see the foreword -- and the other four episodes!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   White Couple   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Enema   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   School  

"Shhh! I hear something!" Kelly whispered.

Tyrone and Otis came cautiously down the stairs. Tyrone looked around. "They got some interesting shit down here."

"Yeah." Otis eyed the pillory. "What the fuck do you figure THAT is for?"

Tyrone chuckled. "Ass whuppin's, I bet."

"Yeah, no shit."

"This looks like it," Tyrone eyed the vertical group of circles in the wall -- which didn't look like sheet rock. He rapped on Booth Three. "Anybody in there?"

"Yes!" Abigail answered.

"Open up!"

With shaking fingers, Kelly drew the bolt on the center hole and the cover dropped down, opening it. "Okay!"

"So I stick my dick in there... ?" Tyrone queried.

"Yes." Kelly got it out, breathless.

"Yeah, awright." Tyrone undid his baggy jeans and fished his cock out. "I ain't exactly at my peak -- this is new."

"Well, the girl doing you has never sucked one before, so it will be new for both of you," Abigail returned.

"There two of you in there?" Tyrone asked.

"Yes. I'm coaching. I'm ... older."

"Huh! No shit." Tyrone brought his meat diffidently to the hole and slipped it through.

Kelly eyed it and then took it in hand. "I expected it to be sticky or something."

Abigail eyed her oddly, "Why should it be?"

"Gee, I dunno."

"See how the excess skin covers it? That's his foreskin. Slide it back and forth," Abigail directed. "That's called jacking. To suck him, you want to push it back so the head is exposed, because the head is sensitive."

"Ummm..." Kelly concentrated on jacking -- and felt Tyrone's cock firming in her hand. "It's getting harder!"

"It needs to get good and stiff to fuck," Abigail explained. "It swells and gets hard -- and generally stays that way until they orgasm."

"Is this a nice one?"

"Yes. You should suck him now. Use your lips and tongue on the tip."

Kelly eyed Tyrone's glans. "It's a little drippy."

"It's not pee. It's lubricant. It's usually called pre-cum. Go ahead." Abigail waved Kelly forward.

"Yeah, shit!" Tyrone sucked in a breath as Kelly's lips rolled over his glans.

"Sooo... ?" Otis asked.

"There's two. One is learnin' to suck and the other is coaching. It's cool," Tyrone assured him.

"Okay." Otis rapped on the panel to Booth Two and Wanda immediately opened the center hole. "There two of you in there?"

"No, I know what I'm doing," Wanda replied.

"Oh." Otis shrugged. "Okay." He whipped out his cock and stuck it through the hole. Wanda grasped him gently, pushed back his foreskin, examined her catch for a moment, lapped the underside of his glans, and rolled her lips over it.

"Mmmmm..." she murmured around it, and started bobbing on it.

"Holy shit!" Otis gasped, "This one's kickin' ass!" He bellied up to the wall as soft fingers teased his scrotum through the hole, fondling his balls.

"I love cum!" Wanda purred, and gave him two short pumps, then took him deep, then two more short pumps.

"Jeezus!" Otis crushed himself against the panel.

Tyrone eyed his friend. He was enjoying what he was getting, but Otis was clearly getting a primo blowjob! "Good shit?"

"I'm gonna blow any second!" Otis gasped.

Wanda, listening, backed off. "I don't want to rush you," she said.

Otis puffed a bit, but things settled back. "You weren't kidding when you said you know what you're doing!"

"Thank you!" Wanda tittered, then sucked his length back in. Otis had a serious cock -- not fourteen inches or anything, but plenty. She popped off to add, "Let me know if you want something."

"You're goin' deep, aren't you?"

"Sometimes." Wanda proceeded to demonstrate.

"Yeah, shit -- you can suck me anytime!"

"You wouldn't want me," Wanda popped off to say.

Otis leaned back just far enough to get a look at Wanda's lips as she took him deep. "Lemme guess -- bigass white chick."

"Right the first time!"

"There be up-sides to bigass white chicks," Otis noted. "This be one of them."

"You say the sweetest things!" Wanda started corkscrewing on his cock.

"Shit! I'm gonna nut!" Otis gasped.

"Gimme!" Wanda worked him feverishly.

"YAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Otis swelled up and blew his load. Wanda backed off to the point where she could take it in her mouth, washing the underside of his glans with her tongue to tease out every drop. "Fuck, honey!"

Kelly was slowly getting better and better. "Come on," Tyrone panted, "take it deep. Your girlfriend does ... You can do it..."

Kelly was working hard at it. It wasn't any objective thing, either -- she wanted to, BAD! There was something about Tyrone's smell ... The closer her nose got to his crotch, the more she wanted to bury it in his wiry pubes!

Abigail was amazed at Kelly's level of commitment -- she was choking herself, regularly! "How are you doing?"

"Okay. I love his smell..." Kelly's voice sounded almost dreamy.

"I'm almost there," Tyrone gasped. "Keep going. You're a helluva cocksucker! Yeah, take it..." Kelly dove on him, redoubling her efforts. "Yeah, fuuuck! Fuck!" Tyrone erupted, flooding Kelly's mouth. "Shit! Gentle ... Suck it down. You like that shit, don't ya?"

"Uh huh." Kelly gurgled. Now she knew why Wanda said she loved to suck cock...

Tyrone let Kelly make oral love to his erection while it subsided, then withdrew. "You were great, Honey. Shit! You were a real treat!" He turned to Otis. "You goin' for seconds?"

"Nah. This one drained me dry -- it'd take me forever to get going!" Otis adjusted himself. "Y'all were hot stuff!" he yelled for the benefit of the women. "Send the message."

Two minutes later, they were headed up the stairs and into the van. Once the doors closed, the voice over the intercom said, "All set?"

"Yah."

"Here we go." The van started moving. "So?"

"So how would tomorrow work?" Tyrone asked.

"Same drill. Be in the parking lot after football. We'll take you and whoever you invite to the site -- up to a vanload. Then we go get the bitches. They think they're getting over on us -- they think we're gonna do to them what we TOLD them we did to one of their girlfriends. Actually, what we did was closer to what you guys will be doing to them -- but the chick had the proper attitude. They think we're just gonna write on 'em with a marker -- shit like 'slut' and 'cum dumpster' -- and talk a lot of shit designed to scare 'em, then let 'em get over, all forgiven. All they have to do is act like they don't know what is up and they get over -- but we've got a little surprise for them ... We'll get them naked and write crap on them, to let them think everything is cool, and then we'll give them to you."

"So what REALLY happened to the other chick?" Otis asked.

"She blew about six of us and fucked three or four and sucked the cum out of another bitch," the voice replied. "She was cherry, too. But she was a volunteer -- and these two are likely to freak when they figure out they're gonna get fucked. That's where you come in -- we know you guys can get past that."

"When it's over..." Otis rumbled.

"We told 'em it would be overnight," the voice replied. "After that, you can leave 'em or you can take 'em with you. If you have problems, just leave 'em -- we'll find a way to fix it. We don't want 'em dead, just taught that they're just like any other bitch -- or maybe less."

"Awright." Otis eyed his partner. "Tyrone?"

"Yeah, I think I can do it."

"Okay," Otis agreed, "We're on."

"Gather your bunch and have them at school around nine," the voice directed. "We'll ship you to the site before the team returns from the game. The bitches will be in that crowd somewhere. Cool?"

"Cool."

"We're back," the voice announced. "All out. See you tomorrow night."

Otis and Tyrone got out and the van pulled away. "Who do you think they are?" Otis asked.

Tyrone frowned. "Dunno. Not the football team."

"No?"

"Listen, man -- they're still at practice!" Tyrone was right -- the team could be heard working out on the practice field.


Janice was at the practice field with Bonita -- and Terence and Mark and several others, off and on. She was enjoying being included in the group quite a bit -- it was something VERY new. Sitting next to Mark in his football gear and being cuddled while chattering with Bonita and several of the other girls was a pleasant diversion from changes in her home life that she had no control over. For once, she had gathered her courage and done something wild and crazy -- and although there had been massive changes that the jury was out on, her life seemed to have improved. Janice worked a little on her homework and did a lot of watching Mark on the practice field and was weirdly happy for someone who didn't even know where she lived...


Abigail and Candace put Wanda and Kelly in the van and sent them off. As Randy pulled onto the street, Candace said, "Let's go down to the car dealer and see what they REALLY need." Abigail nodded and the pair headed off.

Inside the van, Wanda sat, eyeing her sister. "Well?"

"I had a good time." Kelly smiled. "Hell, I had a GREAT time! I can't wait for tomorrow night!"

"Great! Let's celebrate!" Wanda replied, "We can get a sundae or something."

"Nah. I'm not hungry. Let's just go home -- supper is in a couple of hours."

"Okay." But Wanda was surprised...


Lon called from the parking lot. "We're dropping the girls."

"How did it go?" Toby asked.

"Fine, I think. Tyrone and Otis are committed and the girls seem happy."

"Okay, thanks, Man."

"No problem." Randy rolled the van across the parking lot to Lon's car and dropped him off, then headed home.


Wanda and Kelly were halfway to Kelly's car when Wanda announced, "I'd like to go see Pete -- is that okay?" Kelly was of two minds on the matter -- as she was on generally anything that got her too much public exposure -- but she was feeling mellow after the episode in the suck booth, so she agreed.

Amy glanced around from where she was sitting behind Toby on the bleachers. "Wanda and Kelly are here."

"Good," Toby replied, "I can check them out first hand. Want to go talk to them?"

"Sure..."

Toby could work at a distance, but it was easier probing if the subject was thinking about the subject at hand, so Amy went up to where Wanda and Kelly had settled in next to Janice and asked, "So how did it go?"

"Just fine," Kelly replied. "I think I learned a lot..."

"Well, that's good. Looking forward to tomorrow night, then?" Amy asked.

"More than ever!"

Janice looked up. "What were you doing?"

"She knows -- it's okay," Wanda advised.

"I tried out a suck booth," Kelly related. "It was pretty cool, actually."

"I was in one of those once, but I got scared because of some stuff that was going on and ended up freaking out. I never sucked anyone inside the booth," Janice related diffidently.

"You know what it's like, though," Wanda noted. "We don't know who we did -- it was a couple of black guys."

Amy left the trio talking about it and went back down to Toby. "Everything seems to be fine."

"I was 'listening in'," Toby related. "Tyrone actually did us a favor by teaching Kelly some things without thinking about it and by supporting her self-image somewhat. She thinks she's good at it -- and she is." Toby had also picked up a thought from Wanda about Kelly's eating habits changing -- and gently prodded Wanda in the same direction. It wasn't an imperative to stop eating -- merely a shifting of Wanda's comfort target from food to Pete, something which was already in progress. Toby merely de-emphasized food a bit more.

Chuck, practicing tackles on the field, looked up at a shift of things on the bleachers. "Hey, buddy," he said, elbowing Pete, "When you were giving Wanda all that shit, did it occur to you that things might be worse?"

Pete glanced up at the stands. "Hoo, boy! THAT's a heifer!"

"See? You aren't doing so bad..." Chuck laughed.

"Guess not..." The chick beside Wanda eclipsed her for size. "Poor thing."

"Maybe you ought to give her a mercy fuck," Chuck suggested, grinning.

"You're the one talking shit, here," Pete retorted, "Why don't YOU?"

Chuck eyed the stands. "I can think of a couple of hundred good reasons..."

"Yeah, well, I learned MY lesson. If you're gonna talk like that, you need to back off!" Pete declared.

"Yeah, maybe."


Ten minutes later, Coach gave them a short break and Pete grabbed a water bottle and headed up the bleachers to see Wanda. Chuck followed at a distance.

"Hey," Pete announced himself -- unnecessarily, as Wanda had watched his approach.

"Hey, Pete. Coach working you hard?" Wanda replied. The imperative to take it easy on Pete was still with her.

"Hard enough, I guess."

"This is my sister Kelly," Wanda made the introduction.

"Hi." Pete kept it cool.

"Pleased to meet you," Kelly replied. "Wanda says good things about you."

"She gives me more credit than I deserve," Pete sighed. "I can be an asshole."

"That's over," Wanda interjected. "Come sit with us."

Pete settled between the sisters and waved at Chuck. "This is Chuck. He can be an asshole, too." He grinned to take the sting out.

"I was playing matchmaker -- and it worked." Chuck, given the choice between being rude and sitting on Kelly's other side, took the latter.

"I appreciate it more than you know," Wanda muttered, "but I have to wonder why..."

Chuck just looked at her. "You know."

Wanda blushed. "I guess I do." Her suspicions on THAT score confirmed, she turned her attention to Pete.

Kelly just sat there. She had questions she wanted to ask, but that would reveal that she knew about Wanda and Chuck and the dark room. Finally, she looked at Chuck and said, "Thanks."

Chuck, wondering how far Kelly's understanding of the situation went, replied, "It was the least I could do."


"Okay, so, we're all clear for tomorrow night?" Cindy asked Beverly in the locker room after cheerleading practice.

"Yeah. I got some stuff that ought to remove the ink marks," Beverly replied.

"What's going on?" Mary Vargas asked.

"We've got the team to set up this initiation thing to get us out of the doghouse," Cindy related, after eyeing her for a moment, making up her mind. "I really don't know if they'll take you, but I guess I could ask."

"It would certainly be nice!" Mary retorted vehemently. "I didn't do anything and I'm in trouble, just for being a cheerleader!"

"Okay. I'll let you know tomorrow -- it's a little short-notice, though," Cindy replied, already irritated with herself over even making the offer.

"Well, thanks -- I appreciate it." Mary backed off.


Toby pulled Mark aside. "We need to talk."

"Why?"

"Well, this is a little odd, maybe. It goes like this -- you wouldn't know this, but we're setting up a newer, bigger clubhouse. I know we've talked about how things were for Janice at home. Well a couple of days ago, Janice's mom agreed to be the house mother at the new clubhouse -- and yesterday, they moved out on Janice's dad and moved into the clubhouse to live."

"No kidding? That's probably good news..." Mark muttered.

"Yeah, but there is a complication -- you don't know where the clubhouse is, and Janice can't tell you, because you're not in the -- well, call it the inner circle -- of the club," Toby related. "No, I'm thinking that you and Janice are doing pretty well..."

"That's a fact," Mark agreed.

"So I'm wondering if you'll want to do an initiation," Toby finished.

"An initiation?" Mark blinked.

"Man, you know the club is secret, so it shouldn't be a surprise that there are secrets inside the secrets, right?"

"No, I guess not..."

"There's some dirty laundry, too, so we're serious about who we let in. We generally do an initiation, where you do something that we can hang over your head to be sure you won't let out any secrets," Toby explained.

"Something illegal?" Mark wasn't thrilled.

"Yeah. Usually, it involves sex," Toby agreed. "Sex is weird sometimes, because things that aren't hurting anybody turn out to be illegal because somewhere, somehow, they might hurt someone. For instance -- you've fucked a bunch of the older ladies. Have you ever given any thought to how much trouble they could get into?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.